• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

voting fraud exposed

We're officially fucked.

Eu2OuJxXMAAPDUP

military is the only way

It want be a problem til one the Dems lose then will be a main stream thing that has to change

But they did already. Dems were screaming about these dominion machines back in like 2010-2012. But if you mean, when they lose again....yeah, then they'll start screaming again.

I'm sure you know this, but this happened in multiple counties. One county they used pizza boxes to block the windows.

Yep...dems have zero defense for this. Zero. There is no reasonable logical excuse.

Saw this:

Attachments

• gun-owners-must-get-id-voter-id-laws-discriminatory-cory-booker.jpg
    gun-owners-must-get-id-voter-id-laws-discriminatory-cory-booker.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 19
IML Gear Cream!
A couple from Ziegler:

If you were Stefano Serafini, and you were an American with the ability to sue someone for slander and libel, and someone accused you of treasonously colluding with foreign persons and entities to conduct the “high rent” theft of the US election, wouldn’t you? I certainly would. I wouldn’t be able to wait to get into court and discovery to prove my innocence! I’d be chomping at the bit worse than an Arabian horse.
Unless, of course, you really did do it, and your ass has been puckered and scared since it came out.
Either way, we’re going to hear from Stefano. That I can assure you.

Don’t worry: I have all of Serafini’s PII.
And that of his sister.
And parents.
And colleagues.
We’re merely doing our due diligence. And we’re working around the clock, I can assure you.
I haven’t really thought of my next move yet, work wise.
I have to figure this shit out first.
If what we’re thinking is true, then what must come next is an exploration of the consequences for treason.
My ancestors hung traitors from live oaks, but, again, I’m not my ancestors.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ent-kamala-harris-back-california-home-video/

LOL, libturdz, what kuntzz... :blowjob:

Massive Crowd of Two Supporters Welcomes 81 Million Vote Recipient Kamala Harris Back to Her California Home (Video)

this is one of the 81million reasons so many of us Americans call BS on the 2020 election and do not accept the results. Rallies are a direct indication of a candidates popularity with the people, period. beijing biden and the ku-mala administration is equivalent to a daffy duck and minnie mouse administration.

Ummm.. I don't think 81 million of his nutty followers believe it was stolen.
Many say it was fair and square.

Im curious... Do supporters of Beijing biden chant “ USA, USA, USA” at biden rallies ?

Fun Fact:
Trump supporters aka MAGA hat wearing America first nationalists do exactly that at every single appearance of president Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe says:

"Cmon man, flibbitty, flibbity, skibbity boop, Hunter will throw it in under-age hoop, smoking some crack and slapping his hog, no kid is safe, not even your dog".
"Cmon Man!?!?!?!"

Trump was cheered at the college football af vs navy game.

biden, the most popular president ever, was booed at the super bowl.

makes sense.....

Back