• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

voting fraud exposed

Nominee John L. Ratcliffe sits during a Senate Intelligence Committee nomination hearing at the Dirksen Senate Office building on Capitol Hill in Washington, on May 5, 2020. (Gabriella Demczuk-Pool/Getty Images)

2020 ELECTION
China ‘Sought to Influence’ 2020 US Election, Director of National Intelligence Assesses

CIA Management Pressured Analysts to Withdraw Assessment
BY IVAN PENTCHOUKOV
January 17, 2021 Updated: January 17, 2021

Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe assessed that China interfered in the 2020 federal elections, according to a letter transmitted to Congress.

In the letter (pdf), Ratcliffe alleges that intelligence about China’s election interference was suppressed by management at the CIA, which pressured analysts to withdraw their support for the view.

Citing a report by the Intelligence Community Analytic Ombudsman Barry Zulauf, the director of national intelligence said some analysts were reluctant to describe China’s actions as election interference because they disagreed with the policies of President Donald Trump.

The Washington Examiner published Ratcliffe’s letter and the ombudsman report on Jan. 17, ten days after publishing an original report on the documents. The ODNI did not respond to requests from The Epoch Times to authenticate the documents.

“Based on all available sources of intelligence, with definitions consistently applied, and reached independent of political considerations or undue pressure—that the People’s Republic of China sought to influence the 2020 U.S. federal elections,” Ratcliffe wrote.

The report by Zulauf, the intelligence community analytic ombudsman, was sent to Congress on Jan. 7 alongside an intelligence community assessment of interference in the 2020 election. In the report (pdf), Zulauf states the analysts working on Russia and China applied different standards to their reporting on election interference. While labeling Russia’s activity as clear election interference, the analysts were reluctant to do the same for China.

“Given analytic differences in the way Russia and China analysts examined their targets, China analysts appeared hesitant to assess Chinese actions as undue influence or interference,” Zulauf wrote. “These analysts appeared reluctant to have their analysis on China brought forward because they tended to disagree with the Administration’s policies, saying in effect, I don’t want our intelligence used to support those policies.”

Neither the ombudsman report nor the letter from Ratcliffe includes details on China’s meddling. Zulauf redirected an interview request to the ODNI, which did not respond to an emailed request.

The analytic ombudsman’s report assesses that politicization occurred in relation to both Russia’s and China’s election interference. Zulauf assessed that neither intelligence community leaders nor analysts are at fault, blaming the hyperpartisan atmosphere in the United States instead.

“In most cases, what we see is the entire system responding to and resisting pressures from outside, rather than attempts to politicize intelligence by our leaders or analysts.

The report states that the analysts who assessed Russia’s election interference had complained that the intelligence community management was reluctant to deliver their assessments to government clients because the work was not “well received.”

“Analysts saw this as suppression of intelligence, bordering on politicization of intelligence from above,” Zulauf wrote.

The Epoch Times had previously documented a multi-pronged election influence campaign linked to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

In a Dec. 3 op-ed, Ratcliffe said the CCP “poses the greatest threat to America today, and the greatest threat to democracy and freedom worldwide since World War II.”

“The intelligence is clear: Beijing intends to dominate the U.S. and the rest of the planet economically, militarily and technologically,” he wrote. “Many of China’s major public initiatives and prominent companies offer only a layer of camouflage to the activities of the Chinese Communist Party.”

Congress certified Joe Biden as the president-elect on Jan. 7. In the two months leading up to the certification, Trump challenged the outcome of the election in seven states, citing unconstitutional changes to election laws and potentially illegally cast votes.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/china...f-national-intelligence-assesses_3659981.html

Heather Mullins - Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV)
@TalkMullins
DEKALB COUNTY, GA!:Documents appear to show one GA County ordered 25,000,000 voter application forms on Nov 11th, more than 2.5x the States population. Other counties shown ordering far less. Dekalb was delayed submitting their Senate runoff election results.
@RealAmVoice

EsBeqOTWMAQdEIf

EsBeqOIXIAAUijq

EsBeqOLW8AgXgf0

And yeah....their supply site *was* hosted on shopify (canadian company). FFS.

https://epochtimes.today/georgia-elections-supply-web-store-hosted-on-canadian-platform/

"Local election officials use the website to order blank absentee ballots, ballot envelopes, oath envelopes, applications for voter registration, signs for ballot drop boxes, and other items. The Epoch Times can confirm that boxes appearing to contain these and other supplies were being loaded from the warehouse into a UPS truck. The package delivery company didn’t immediately respond to a request by The Epoch Times for comment.

Shopify announced on Sept. 22 that two rogue members of its support team had breached the data of some 200 members. The company said at the time that it had referred the matter to the FBI."

Get Shredded!
Yeah I'm pretty sure a lot of this will come out now.

The sad part is... Whatever comes out now will have had all this time to be doctored. Even if it isn't, that's what will be said. They fucked up by not releasing every single bit of it on day one. Everything is now suspect.

Disclose.tv

NEW - Amazon and Jeff Bezos do not want their workers voting by mail-in-ballots on unionization. An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a "valid, fair and successful election" and in-person would ensure that.

Disclose.tv

NEW - Amazon and Jeff Bezos do not want their workers voting by mail-in-ballots on unionization. An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a "valid, fair and successful election" and in-person would ensure that.

Hahaha ....everyone knows mail in ballots are bullshit and allow for all kinds of fraud!!!...now we will see demoscraps fighting to continue no signature verification and no id required!!! ...I hope jeff bezos gets fucked and this union thing costs him 100's of millions of dollars!! I guaranteed if union gets in Amazon those drivers will be making more money than college educated people and say good bye to the workers working hard and rushing to get orders out .....haha oh poor jeff

davidkclements_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

David K. ClementsDavid K. Clements / YouTube

Delaney_Portrait_single_2020_10_19_100_100_75gray_s_c1.jpg

By Patrick Delaney

LAS CRUCES, New Mexico, January 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A business law professor at New Mexico State University (NMSU) said that anyone who proposes there “is no evidence” for massive election fraud in November’s presidential election doesn’t know what they are talking about.

Professor David K. Clements released a provocative video in response to a letter sent to the entire faculty of NMSU from Dr. John Floros, the university’s president. Clements described the letter as “regurgitating” the narrative “in the media” regarding the election and the January 6 violence at the U.S. Capital.

While broadly addressing many issues on these topics, he was very specific with regards to his own personal investigation into the election fraud question.

For those who believe “there is no evidence, you don’t know what you are talking about,” he said. “I’ve reviewed hours upon hours of public hearings. I have read almost all of the lawsuits that are out there. Most of them were dismissed on legal process grounds.”

These suits, he said, were dismissed due to a legal lack of standing. “The general argument” that was presented in these cases, he said, “was that because this was a general harm,” then “you have no standing because your harm has to be particular. It’s not because there isn’t evidence. There is evidence,” the professor emphasized.

“In fact, I’m in possession of 574 pages of sworn affidavits, forensic reports, all of which would make its way in a court of law under the rules of evidence in a federal or state court. The fact that the evidence has not been heard here by these courts” should not be conflated into “this idea that there is no evidence,” Clements argued.

“The courts have done what they always do,” Clements explained. “When you have political matters, they want them to be decided politically, not in a court room, but through the elections, through the state legislatures.”
However, he observed, the main problem was that “we have a bunch of cowards. We have judges who are cowards, we have politicians that are cowards, and that’s the reality.”

Clements, who lost a close primary run for senate in 2014, encouraged all “to look at the evidence, [including] sworn affidavits where people face 10 to 15 years of prison time if they commit perjury, and statistical analysis that just flies in the face of this idea that there was no fraud in this election.”

More broadly Clements went through Floros’ letter providing commentary along the way. He highlighted hypocrisy on the part of the NMSU president for the special attention paid to the intrusion at the Capitol and his silence during the BLM riots last summer.

“I’m offended that this is the email you are going to send to faculty, when you have been largely silent as cities have burned. People have lost their businesses [and] homes … entire city blocks [were] turned into zones for Antifa and BLM … Your silence speaks volumes,” he said.

Floros celebrated how on January 6 “our democratic institutions held strong, and by the end of the day both houses of Congress returned to the Capitol Building to do the people’s business.”

Clements, a long-time political independent, responded, “The people’s business” that day “was to certify votes to ensure that there was a proper transition to the next president. However, in seven of those states there were dueling electors, and the ‘People’s Business’ allowed for the American people to hear evidence of voter fraud. When these members of Congress returned, they did not deal with the massive black cloud hanging over the election in November. They did nothing of the sort. They used the riot as grounds to move forward and push their paper.”

According to the law, the professor explained, during this certification process, “you can object, and you can investigate, when certain votes are not regularly given. And in many states, it’s clear that they weren’t.”

Therefore, Clements concluded, “The people weren’t heard,” that day. “They were silenced once again. And that is why you had folks show up in the first place because they felt like they were silenced in their own respective states, and they wanted to be heard.”
State legislators: Protect our freedoms from radical leftists starting Jan. 20th
To demonstrate the weakness of the media narrative Clements showed video clips, including an Antifa activist bragging about his involvement in the Capitol Hill riots, police removing barriers and waving the crowds into the Capitol area, and Trump supporters forcefully working to stop “Antifa” individuals from smashing windows at the Capitol.

“President Floros, you have reached a conclusion prematurely, way too quickly,’ the law professor concluded. “I hope you will send another email out saying that you rushed to judgment.
“For my fellow faculty members who are continuing to call out Trump supporters, to demonize them, I hope that you can treat them, and myself, with civility,” he concluded.

davidkclements_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

David K. ClementsDavid K. Clements / YouTube

Delaney_Portrait_single_2020_10_19_100_100_75gray_s_c1.jpg

By Patrick Delaney

LAS CRUCES, New Mexico, January 19, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A business law professor at New Mexico State University (NMSU) said that anyone who proposes there “is no evidence” for massive election fraud in November’s presidential election doesn’t know what they are talking about.

Professor David K. Clements released a provocative video in response to a letter sent to the entire faculty of NMSU from Dr. John Floros, the university’s president. Clements described the letter as “regurgitating” the narrative “in the media” regarding the election and the January 6 violence at the U.S. Capital.

While broadly addressing many issues on these topics, he was very specific with regards to his own personal investigation into the election fraud question.

For those who believe “there is no evidence, you don’t know what you are talking about,” he said. “I’ve reviewed hours upon hours of public hearings. I have read almost all of the lawsuits that are out there. Most of them were dismissed on legal process grounds.”

These suits, he said, were dismissed due to a legal lack of standing. “The general argument” that was presented in these cases, he said, “was that because this was a general harm,” then “you have no standing because your harm has to be particular. It’s not because there isn’t evidence. There is evidence,” the professor emphasized.

“In fact, I’m in possession of 574 pages of sworn affidavits, forensic reports, all of which would make its way in a court of law under the rules of evidence in a federal or state court. The fact that the evidence has not been heard here by these courts” should not be conflated into “this idea that there is no evidence,” Clements argued.

“The courts have done what they always do,” Clements explained. “When you have political matters, they want them to be decided politically, not in a court room, but through the elections, through the state legislatures.”
However, he observed, the main problem was that “we have a bunch of cowards. We have judges who are cowards, we have politicians that are cowards, and that’s the reality.”

Clements, who lost a close primary run for senate in 2014, encouraged all “to look at the evidence, [including] sworn affidavits where people face 10 to 15 years of prison time if they commit perjury, and statistical analysis that just flies in the face of this idea that there was no fraud in this election.”

More broadly Clements went through Floros’ letter providing commentary along the way. He highlighted hypocrisy on the part of the NMSU president for the special attention paid to the intrusion at the Capitol and his silence during the BLM riots last summer.

“I’m offended that this is the email you are going to send to faculty, when you have been largely silent as cities have burned. People have lost their businesses [and] homes … entire city blocks [were] turned into zones for Antifa and BLM … Your silence speaks volumes,” he said.

Floros celebrated how on January 6 “our democratic institutions held strong, and by the end of the day both houses of Congress returned to the Capitol Building to do the people’s business.”

Clements, a long-time political independent, responded, “The people’s business” that day “was to certify votes to ensure that there was a proper transition to the next president. However, in seven of those states there were dueling electors, and the ‘People’s Business’ allowed for the American people to hear evidence of voter fraud. When these members of Congress returned, they did not deal with the massive black cloud hanging over the election in November. They did nothing of the sort. They used the riot as grounds to move forward and push their paper.”

According to the law, the professor explained, during this certification process, “you can object, and you can investigate, when certain votes are not regularly given. And in many states, it’s clear that they weren’t.”

Therefore, Clements concluded, “The people weren’t heard,” that day. “They were silenced once again. And that is why you had folks show up in the first place because they felt like they were silenced in their own respective states, and they wanted to be heard.”
State legislators: Protect our freedoms from radical leftists starting Jan. 20th
To demonstrate the weakness of the media narrative Clements showed video clips, including an Antifa activist bragging about his involvement in the Capitol Hill riots, police removing barriers and waving the crowds into the Capitol area, and Trump supporters forcefully working to stop “Antifa” individuals from smashing windows at the Capitol.

“President Floros, you have reached a conclusion prematurely, way too quickly,’ the law professor concluded. “I hope you will send another email out saying that you rushed to judgment.
“For my fellow faculty members who are continuing to call out Trump supporters, to demonize them, I hope that you can treat them, and myself, with civility,” he concluded.

Bet you wished you had hair like that guy.

Dominion is suing Rudy Giuliani, seeking $1.3 billion in damages, after he spread the conspiracy theory that the vote-machine company rigged the election
https://www.businessinsider.com/dom...i-13-billion-over-election-fraud-claim-2021-1

Hahaha.
There's not a court in this country that will side with Rudy.
He couldn't prove there was fraud.. And now they're suing him.
There is NO WAY they can't win.
Hahah
Who's next?

IML Gear Cream!
Dominion is suing Rudy Giuliani, seeking $1.3 billion in damages, after he spread the conspiracy theory that the vote-machine company rigged the election
https://www.businessinsider.com/dom...i-13-billion-over-election-fraud-claim-2021-1

Hahaha.
Hahah
Who's next?

Are you getting paid for this agiprop or are you just a dope?

Neither Sir!
I'm a normal red blooded American guy that once believed in Trump.
He lied to me.. Lied to you.. Lied to the entire country.
He never had our best interests at heart.
That's why he lost.
People got wise.
I wish u well in 2021 fella!
We're gonna put this country back together again.

Hahaha.
Hahah
Who's next?

Wow, I love the double standard. Maybe we should wait and see? Naw fuk it eh?

Wow, I love the double standard. Maybe we should wait and see? Naw fuk it eh?

Wait and see what?
That's what Rudy's entire stance was:Just u wait and see all the EVIDENCE I have of Dominion fraud.
He lied.. He didn't have jack shit.
Oh wait... You guys seem to think the courts just "wouldn't even hear" all of his evidence right?
Why is that u imagine?
I hope they gang rape him in this lawsuit.

Wait and see what?
That's what Rudy's entire stance was:Just u wait and see all the EVIDENCE I have of Dominion fraud.
He lied.. He didn't have jack shit.
Oh wait... You guys seem to think the courts just "wouldn't even hear" all of his evidence right?
Why is that u imagine?
I hope they gang rape him in this lawsuit.
So i have to ask this because Trump lied about a wall, that was what ur biggest gripe is? Fuck man,

Do u honestly believe a 1/2 of what these politicians say???

Joe is a liar, thief, and so is his son,

Do u honestly believe anything Joe is telling you???

If so im not sure what can convince you or a portion of the population that he will do anything great for this country...

He lied at the beginning that trump did nothing for this plandemic, and prooved he was lying after he got into office and FLAT OUT SAID.... We dont have a plan and cant do anything to change the trajectory of this pandemic...

Yet doesnt give trump ANY credit for getting the vaccine started.....

And will now ride it like he was the victor after 100 days of mask wearing hahahaha....omg

WTF, its stairung u and everyone right in the face.... This dude lied to u already without even trying...

Yet trump was the issue?

They are ALL LIARS & THIEVES, pick and choose the lies u want to believe, because THEY will all let u down, because expectations can never be fulfilled

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I COMPLETELY agree...every last one of them lie beyond belief. Biden included.
Not sure I fully understand what your saying here:
He lied at the beginning that trump did nothing for this plandemic, and prooved he was lying after he got into office and FLAT OUT SAID.... We dont have a plan and cant do anything to change the trajectory of this pandemic...
But I'll take a stab at it..
The fact that your calling it a PLANdemic is troubling to say the least. But okay..
What exactly did Trump do differently than any other president that would have been in office at that time?
Do you really think a different president wouldn't have loosened testing protocols for getting a vaccine out to the public QUICKLY?
Any leader faced with a pandemic like this woulda done the same thing.
What Trump INTENTIONALLY DIDN'T DO was set a national mask mandate. He failed to lead by letting the states make that decision independently. What other country did that?

Again...I do agree that -BY DEFAULT- every single one of them in DC are lying sacks of dog do-do.
Biden et all included.

I COMPLETELY agree...every last one of them lie beyond belief. Biden included.
Not sure I fully understand what your saying here:

But I'll take a stab at it..
The fact that your calling it a PLANdemic is troubling to say the least. But okay..
What exactly did Trump do differently than any other president that would have been in office at that time?
Do you really think a different president wouldn't have loosened testing protocols for getting a vaccine out to the public QUICKLY?
Any leader faced with a pandemic like this woulda done the same thing.
What Trump INTENTIONALLY DIDN'T DO was set a national mask mandate. He failed to lead by letting the states make that decision independently. What other country did that?

Again...I do agree that -BY DEFAULT- every single one of them in DC are lying sacks of dog do-do.
Biden et all included.

So making energy cost go up ,costing jobs , exposing kids to trannies in bath rooms , opening boarders for more illegals , more drugs , human trafficking , wasting more money and time on another impeachment they can't win , closing pipe line that has no carbon footprint over training it in and making women sports unfair with trannies . I'm sure there's other thing I have missed but it's only been a week lol.
Plus they can't answer any questions cause they don't know yet lol. Plus this asshole y'all voted in doesn't answer unscripted questions lol.

Welcome to our America last country ccp states and you dumb fuckers voted for it lol .

It’s nice to see that the gay dudes biggest beef with our true president was that he didn’t overstep, he didn’t go on a power trip and he didn’t behave like an authoritarian.

nice.

Back