• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

voting fraud exposed

Get Shredded!
yeah, but tune in to what resource? So many lies and BS out there it is no wonder we are so divided and no one knows what to truly believe
No one wants to see or know. I don't know if it's willfully ignorant or just blissfully ignorant. Life is easier that way. People would rather watch reruns of Gilligan's Island than tune in and figure out what is going on in politics.

A worker handles official ballots at Clark County Election Department in a glassed-off in North Las Vegas, Nevada, on Nov. 5, 2020. (Ronda Churchill/AFP)

US NEWS
Election Contest Claims 15,000 Voters in Nevada Also Voted Outside the State

BY MIMI NGUYEN LY
November 18, 2020 Updated: November 18, 2020

Nevada’s Republican Party announced a new election contest on Tuesday to “throw out fraud and ensure election integrity,” citing a slew of alleged voting irregularities that include claims of evidence that 15,000 people who voted in Nevada also voted in another state.

The election contest (pdf), filed in Carson City District Court by Nevada Electoral College candidates who pledged to President Donald Trump, is contesting the results of the presidential election in Nevada. It alleges “substantial irregularities, improprieties, and fraud” that occurred in the election, and that Nevada election officials put in effect an election system that was “highly susceptible to fraud and abuse.”

Related CoverageTrump Electoral College Candidates in Nevada File Election Contest

“Evidence will show that the nature and scale of that fraud and abuse renders the purported results of the Nevada election illegitimate,” the lawsuit read.
Former Nevada Attorney General and Trump campaign Nevada Co-Chair Adam Laxalt said that the lawsuit alleges many mail-in votes were “improperly cast.”
“We are presenting today in our formal contest, that there are north of 15,000 people who voted in Nevada and another state. We are presenting that people that had already done a change of address and left the state outside of the 30 day requirement, their ballots were still cast. We are also presenting dead voters,” he told a news conference on Tuesday.

He took issue with Clark County’s system whereby a complaint has to be lodged in order for an issue to be investigated regarding a contested vote. “I will only leave one example: If a person has died, and that ballot was mailed to someone’s home, and someone voted that ballot, who is going to complain about that vote cast? No one, quite clearly. So the system isn’t investigating these things,” Laxalt said.

Among other alleged voting irregularities raised, the lawsuit took issue with the reliability of the signature scanning machine used in Clark County, Laxalt said. He pointed to how no professional election integrity body has certified the machine, and how election personnel manually adjusted the factory settings of the machines to 40 percent of a signature match.

Chair of the American Conservative Union and Trump campaign representative Matt Schlapp on Tuesday denounced the widespread unsolicited mail-in ballots across the state. This, coupled with various changes in Nevada election rules just before Election Day that allegedly decreased ballot security and “almost” eliminated signature verification, have resulted in unprecedented voting irregularities in Clark County, he said.

The county has seen multiple complaints over voting irregularities. On Monday, the county tossed results of a local election after a canvass showed 139 discrepancies in a battleground district.

“In all my years in politics, I have never seen the types of voter irregularity we have seen in Clark County,” he told a news conference. “The zeal to push reckless unsolicited mail-in voting resulted in 50 percent of ballots coming through the mail and a tenfold increase in mail ballots in Clark County … Nevada and Clark County have created this crisis, reckless unsolicited mail in voting has created this crisis.”

The Clark County Election Department and the Nevada secretary of state did not immediately respond to The Epoch Times’ request for comment.

Biden declared victory over the 2020 presidential election on Nov. 7 although the 538 electors of the electoral college have yet to elect the next president. Trump has disputed Biden’s claim and his campaign has launched multiple legal challenges alleging a variety of voting irregularities across a number of battleground states.

The Epoch Times won’t declare a winner of the 2020 presidential election until all results are certified and any legal challenges are resolved.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/lawsu...ada-also-voted-outside-the-state_3583326.html

Even Rod admits to the Democrat cheating machine.
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...-stealing-elections-a-time-honored-tradition/
Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

You don’t think this was part of him being let out, to help out with that sides agenda, Rod has pull and a base that is still loyal to him. Like I said I’m not taking sides but if you don’t think both sides are playing the population then you are blind. Politicians do everything for a reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you, sadly it is evident that many do not know and do not care. they are deceived? or just willfully ignorant? I’m really not sure how anyone can just ignore all the new indicators over and over again until there are so many new indications and new evidence (like now) that I can not even remember everything. Trump exposed the deep state to the world, the deep state is the new world government not just rep and dems. wake up folks, its the 4th quarter 2 minute warning :readit:
I think a lot of folks dont know what a normal election looks like. When they stopped counting the night of the 3rd I was shocked. It happened in a few swing states where Trump was way ahead. The next morning they resumed counting and Biden received tens of thousands of votes in seconds putting him ahead and Trump received zero votes. Its statistically impossible. They stopped counting because Trump was so far ahead they had to figure out how many votes to add to Biden and they likely added 30 to 100 thousand votes all at once on accident.

On social media every single election post has a message after it saying "this is completely normal" but the fact is if you have followed elections for any length of time you know that's false. I think most folks want the truth but just don't know how this all works. Hopefully the swing states will all agree to a full audit but if not this needs to go to the supreme court.

I think a lot of folks dont know what a normal election looks like. When they stopped counting the night of the 3rd I was shocked. It happened in a few swing states where Trump was way ahead. The next morning they resumed counting and Biden received tens of thousands of votes in seconds putting him ahead and Trump received zero votes. Its statistically impossible. They stopped counting because Trump was so far ahead they had to figure out how many votes to add to Biden and they likely added 30 to 100 thousand votes all at once on accident.

On social media every single election post has a message after it saying "this is completely normal" but the fact is if you have followed elections for any length of time you know that's false. I think most folks want the truth but just don't know how this all works. Hopefully the swing states will all agree to a full audit but if not this needs to go to the supreme court.
Not only that but you can't ram 100k ballots through a tabulator in 5 minutes. Physically impossible.

Report: Georgia Election Monitor Finds 9,626-Vote Error in County’s Hand Recount

GettyImages-1229645556-640x480.jpg

Megan Varner/Getty ImagesHANNAH BLEAU18 Nov 2020
A monitor has reportedly discovered a 9,626-vote error in Georgia’s DeKalb County’s hand recount, according to Georgia Republican Party chairman David Shafer.

“One of our monitors discovered a 9,626 vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump – an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards,” Shafer said. “The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump.”

According to Shafer, the error, if not discovered, would have essentially given Biden enough votes to “cancel out Trump’s gains from Fayette, Floyd and Walton.”

“We were limited to 1 monitor for every 10 counting tables and we were kept some distance from the tables. There is no telling what we missed under these unreasonable restrictions. The miscounted batch had been be signed off by two official counters,” Shafer continued in the Wednesday update.

The Georgia GOP chairman added that an affidavit from the monitor has been turned over to the secretary of state, and their attorneys have “requested an investigation”:

One of our monitors discovered a 9,626 vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump – an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards. The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump.

— David Shafer (@DavidShafer) November 18, 2020

We were limited to 1 monitor for every 10 counting tables and we were kept some distance from the tables. There is no telling what we missed under these unreasonable restrictions. The miscounted batch had been be signed off by two official counters.

Our attorneys have turned over an affidavit from our monitor to the Secretary of State and requested an investigation.

Shafer also pushed back on criticism from the Cook Political Report’s Dave Wasserman, who stated that Shafer’s report was “grossly misleading.”

“Dave is wrong here. We have no idea whether either the first or second hand count matches the original machine count because audit has not been completed,” he said after Wasserman asserted that the discovery does not impact Georgia’s overall vote margin:

Dave is wrong here. We have no idea whether either the first or second hand count matches the original machine count because audit has not been completed. https://t.co/FamjVR656h

The news follows reports of thousands of uncounted ballots in other Georgia counties. On Monday, the Georgia secretary of state’s office announced that Floyd County discovered roughly 2,600 uncounted ballots.

According to officials, President Trump benefitted the most from the discovery, with 1,643 votes, followed by 865 additional votes for Joe Biden (D) and 16 for libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen. The finding resulted in a net gain of about 800 for the president:

Well look what we found here…thousands of uncounted ballots in Georgia…

“Georgia recount: Newly found votes in Floyd County could benefit Trump” https://t.co/0BFvNjp5BS
— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) November 16, 2020

On Tuesday, the Georgia secretary of state’s office announced that over 2,700 votes in Fayette County were not uploaded properly.

“Of the 2,755 votes, 1,577 were for President Trump, while 1,128 went to former Vice President Joe Biden,” as Breitbart News reported:

New: a memory card was found during the audit in Fayette county with 2,755 votes. Decreased Biden statewide lead by 449. New margin total statewide in GA is a 12,929 lead for Biden

— Justin Gray (@JustinGrayWSB) November 17, 2020

Trump also netted 176 votes following an audit in Walton County.

Shafer and Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), who is leading the Trump campaign’s recount effort in Georgia, sent a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) last week expressing concern over the state’s audit, recount, and recanvass and contending that the “stated goals … do not satisfy our concerns that gave rise to our request for a hand count in the first place.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...inds-9626-vote-error-in-countys-hand-recount/

To put this into perspective. The fake vote count in the above post puts Biden’s margin of victory in this batch of votes (99.9%) bested Bashar al-Assad’s 2007 margin (97.6%) and Raul Castro’s 2008 margin (99.4%). It matched Kim Jong-il’s 2009 margin (99.9%). Again mathematically impossible.

yeah, but tune in to what resource? So many lies and BS out there it is no wonder we are so divided and no one knows what to truly believe

I've mentioned it elsewhere, and I haven't watched him in awhile...buuuut...Lou Dobbs is one of the sharpest guys out there. *If* you're looking for msm news that is accurate.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/shows/lou-dobbs-tonight

I suspect he is still pretty legit, because I hear ZERO complaints from either side about him. Which is saying something. Having said that, maybe he's just not saying anything too controversial any more? I need to check him out again. Now that libs own fox and run their programming, they may have him censored to an extent. But I think he has enough integrity that he wouldn't play along just for a paycheck.

Not only that but you can't ram 100k ballots through a tabulator in 5 minutes. Physically impossible.

Agreed, given the amount of machines they had the number of votes cannot be processed as quickly as they were populated. The machines take time to physically count the votes.

IML Gear Cream!
In Wisconsin! A day AFTER the election, Biden receives a dump of 143,379 votes at 3:42AM, when they learned he was losing badly. This is mathematically iimpossible

Attachments

• WI Fraud Graph.jpg
    WI Fraud Graph.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 55
holy fuck!!!

thats insanity! my mind is blown...Now the media will finally be outed as paid actors. As I ve said before "the MSM media is the 4th branch of government and they are 100% democrats"
Obviously it wasn't a big fucking secret! They knew right where to look. The fact this was even allowed to happen is mind boggling.

Obviously it wasn't a big fucking secret! They knew right where to look. The fact this was even allowed to happen is mind boggling.

Every governor who bought and used this system needs to answer why before a judge.

a lot of people know what to believe. A lot more than you think. Go outside and travel. Go look. It’s painfully obvious if you break Covid restrictions

9 Key Points from Trump Campaign Press Conference on Challenges to Election Results
Rudy-Giuliani-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

Jacquelyn Martin / Associated PressJOEL B. POLLAK19 Nov 2020
Rudy Giuliani and other lawyers representing President Donald Trump’s campaign outlined their case Thursday that the Nov. 3 presidential election was so deeply flawed in several key states that the results should be overturned in the president’s favor.

Giuliani said there was a pattern to the alleged irregularities in key states that suggested, he said, a “plan from a centralized place” to commit voter fraud in cities controlled by Democrats.

He said widespread adoption of vote-by-mail had allowed Democrats to take big-city corruption practices nationwide. “They picked the places where they could get away with it.”

Here are the key allegations the lawyers presented:

1. Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened. Giuliani said that many mail-in ballots were opened without observers being able to check that they were properly signed, a key protection against fraud. Those votes, he said, were “null and void,” especially where the envelopes had been discarded, making recounts useless.

2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties. In Pennsylvania, whose state supreme court created new, relaxed voting rules before the election, Giuliani alleged that absentee voters in Democratic counties were allowed to “cure” defects in their ballots, while voters in Republican counties, which obeyed the state law as written, were not.

3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them. Giuliani said that many provisional ballots cast in Pittsburgh were submitted by people who showed up to vote in person, only to be told that they had voted already. He alleged that Democrats had filled out absentee ballots for other people, hoping they would not show up.

4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots. Giuliani cited an affidavit from an official who swore she was told not to exclude absentee ballots for defects, and to backdate ballots so they would not appear to have been received after Election Day, to avoid a Supreme Court order to sequester those ballots.

5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines. Giuliani said that there were 60 witnesses in Michigan who would attest to ballots being “produced” quickly and counted twice or thrice. He said that a minimum of 60,000 ballots, and a maximum of 100,000 ballots, were allegedly affected.

6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first. Giuliani noted that Wisconsin state law was stricter regarding absentee ballots than most other states are, yet alleged that 60,000 absentee ballots were counted in the Milwaukee area, and 40,000 in the Madison area, without having been applied for properly by the voters who cast them.

7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems. Giuliani said there was an unusually large number of overvotes in precincts in Michigan and in Wisconsin, which he alleged was the reason that Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers had refused to certify the results there this week. He also alleged that there were some out-of-state voters in Georgia, and people who had cast votes twice there.

8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros. Sidney Powell argued that U.S. votes were being counted overseas, and that Dominion voting machines and Smartmatic software were controlled by foreign interests, manipulating algorithms to change the results. Powell noted specifically that Smartmatic’s owners included two Venezuelan nationals, whom she alleged had ties to the regime of Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro. The legal team alleged that there were statistical anomalies, such as huge batches of votes for Biden, that could not be explained except as manipulation — which, they alleged, happened in the wee hours of the morning as vote-counting had stalled. (The companies have disputed these allegations vigorously.)

9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted. Jenna Ellis argued that the media, had usurped the power to declare the winner of the election. She made the point, citing Federalist No. 68, that the constitutional process of selecting a president had procedural safeguards against corruption and foreign influence.

Giuliani said that the campaign believed that enough votes were flawed — more than double the margins between Biden and Trump in key states — that the president had a path to victory.

Giuliani presented evidence in the form of sworn affidavits, citing two and noting that the campaign had many more from private individuals.

He noted that several lawsuits that had been dismissed had been filed by private individuals, not the campaign directly. He said lawsuits might be filed in Arizona, and that the campaign was also examining irregularities in New Mexico and Virginia, though he said he did not think there were enough disputed votes in the latter.

Giuliani also took on the media, arguing that they had provided misleading information and condoned threats against Trump’s legal team.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...conference-on-challenges-to-election-results/

Staggering evidence point by point of election fraud

Top Floyd County elections official fired after uncounted votes found during audit

Jonathan Raymond 6 hrs ago

Top Floyd County elections official fired after uncounted votes found during audit

png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAAEAAAABCAQAAAC1HAwCAAAAC0lEQVR42mNkYAAAAAYAAjCB0C8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Floyd County's top elections official, Robert Brady, was fired by the county's board on Thursday in the wake of uncounted votes being discovered during the statewide audit process.

The county reported earlier this week it had found more than 2,500 votes that needed to be added to its count.

Gabriel Sterling in the Secretary of State's Office has explained that the failure in Floyd County was more serious than in other instances where counties had to alter their vote totals through the audit process.

While other counties discovered they had scanned ballots but not uploaded them into their count, in Floyd, Sterling said in a press conference on Wednesday, there was essentially a whole box of ballots that had never been scanned to begin with.
He said an early voting precinct in the county had an issue with its scanner on Oct. 24, preventing them from scanning these particular votes that day.
The county's plan at that point was to take the ballots back to their central headquarters in Rome and scan them. They did bring them to the headquarters - but they never got scanned.
They were, basically, forgotten about until the audit.
Sterling characterized it as a bad human error that might never have even been noticed were it not for the audit process. He said he did sympathize with the county some - Brady was said to be in quarantine due to a positive COVID-19 test, and the county's No. 2 person was said to have fell and broken their hip on Election Day. That left them with their No. 3 person in charge through Election Day and the subsequent vote counting.
But on Thursday, Floyd's three-person Board of Elections voted to terminate Brady.
John Husser, a member of the board, sent 11Alive this statement:
The Floyd County Board of Elections voted to issue a written reprimand to Robert Brady. Because this is Mr. Brady's second written reprimand within a six (6) month period, the Floyd County Board of Elections voted to terminate Mr. Brady pursuant to county policy. The Floyd County Board of Elections is not in a position to comment further on the advice of counsel.
The reprimand was issued for "actions which harmed the county’s reputation with the public, use of discourteous or profane language, rude or unaccessible behavior on a reasonable person standard and repeated failure to meet performance objectives."
It's not clear why Brady was issued the first reprimand, though Sterling said the county also experienced significant problems during the June primaries.

Get Shredded!
a lot of people know what to believe. A lot more than you think. Go outside and travel. Go look. It’s painfully obvious if you break Covid restrictions

Until March I was traveling the world for work, multiple countries and states bi weekly. Only reason I’m not now is because I switched jobs. You say it’s obvious but from my experience obvious is not the word for it. It’s very divided, my old co workers are still saying the same. A lot of us meet up amd still talk about this shit often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 Key Points from Trump Campaign Press Conference on Challenges to Election Results
Rudy-Giuliani-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

Jacquelyn Martin / Associated PressJOEL B. POLLAK19 Nov 2020
Rudy Giuliani and other lawyers representing President Donald Trump’s campaign outlined their case Thursday that the Nov. 3 presidential election was so deeply flawed in several key states that the results should be overturned in the president’s favor.

Giuliani said there was a pattern to the alleged irregularities in key states that suggested, he said, a “plan from a centralized place” to commit voter fraud in cities controlled by Democrats.

He said widespread adoption of vote-by-mail had allowed Democrats to take big-city corruption practices nationwide. “They picked the places where they could get away with it.”

Here are the key allegations the lawyers presented:

1. Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened. Giuliani said that many mail-in ballots were opened without observers being able to check that they were properly signed, a key protection against fraud. Those votes, he said, were “null and void,” especially where the envelopes had been discarded, making recounts useless.

2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties. In Pennsylvania, whose state supreme court created new, relaxed voting rules before the election, Giuliani alleged that absentee voters in Democratic counties were allowed to “cure” defects in their ballots, while voters in Republican counties, which obeyed the state law as written, were not.

3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them. Giuliani said that many provisional ballots cast in Pittsburgh were submitted by people who showed up to vote in person, only to be told that they had voted already. He alleged that Democrats had filled out absentee ballots for other people, hoping they would not show up.

4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots. Giuliani cited an affidavit from an official who swore she was told not to exclude absentee ballots for defects, and to backdate ballots so they would not appear to have been received after Election Day, to avoid a Supreme Court order to sequester those ballots.

5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines. Giuliani said that there were 60 witnesses in Michigan who would attest to ballots being “produced” quickly and counted twice or thrice. He said that a minimum of 60,000 ballots, and a maximum of 100,000 ballots, were allegedly affected.

6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first. Giuliani noted that Wisconsin state law was stricter regarding absentee ballots than most other states are, yet alleged that 60,000 absentee ballots were counted in the Milwaukee area, and 40,000 in the Madison area, without having been applied for properly by the voters who cast them.

7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems. Giuliani said there was an unusually large number of overvotes in precincts in Michigan and in Wisconsin, which he alleged was the reason that Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers had refused to certify the results there this week. He also alleged that there were some out-of-state voters in Georgia, and people who had cast votes twice there.

8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros. Sidney Powell argued that U.S. votes were being counted overseas, and that Dominion voting machines and Smartmatic software were controlled by foreign interests, manipulating algorithms to change the results. Powell noted specifically that Smartmatic’s owners included two Venezuelan nationals, whom she alleged had ties to the regime of Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro. The legal team alleged that there were statistical anomalies, such as huge batches of votes for Biden, that could not be explained except as manipulation — which, they alleged, happened in the wee hours of the morning as vote-counting had stalled. (The companies have disputed these allegations vigorously.)

9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted. Jenna Ellis argued that the media, had usurped the power to declare the winner of the election. She made the point, citing Federalist No. 68, that the constitutional process of selecting a president had procedural safeguards against corruption and foreign influence.

Giuliani said that the campaign believed that enough votes were flawed — more than double the margins between Biden and Trump in key states — that the president had a path to victory.

Giuliani presented evidence in the form of sworn affidavits, citing two and noting that the campaign had many more from private individuals.

He noted that several lawsuits that had been dismissed had been filed by private individuals, not the campaign directly. He said lawsuits might be filed in Arizona, and that the campaign was also examining irregularities in New Mexico and Virginia, though he said he did not think there were enough disputed votes in the latter.

Giuliani also took on the media, arguing that they had provided misleading information and condoned threats against Trump’s legal team.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...conference-on-challenges-to-election-results/

great post heavy.
I wonder how many people actually watched this press conference.. it was very informative, especially if you don't know how these procedures actually work.. they touched on a wide variety of topics, and went after the fake news and reporters.. they tried to break it down for the normal everyday american who is following the main stream media and networks or only hear what these bias networks are pushing.. an agenda.. the time is coming. I only wonder even when the truth is fully brought to light, how many people will still refuse to acknowledge the truth.. smh

Or just use some common sense, hundreds of thousands of votes magically appear overnight all for Biden after he is behind on election night, ballots for Trump being thrown out, it’s not hard to put two and two together. Or maybe it is for some.

Or just use some common sense, hundreds of thousands of votes magically appear overnight all for Biden after he is behind on election night, ballots for Trump being thrown out, it’s not hard to put two and two together. Or maybe it is for some.
The votes for Biden seem strange but they're not.

I would assume the majority of his voters would come from democratic strongholds in lock down and fear of Covid. Mail in votes for him seem logical.

I'm not saying they are, I'm just pointing out the possibilities.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I would assume the majority of his voters would come from democratic strongholds in lock down and fear of Covid. Mail in votes for him seem logical.

If 1k random people drop off ballots at your local post office what are the odds of every one of them being for Biden? Chances are probably zero. When 100k ballots get dumped at 4am all for Biden it is impossible. Happened in Michigan and Wisconsin while everyone was sleeping.

If 1k random people drop off ballots at your local post office what are the odds of every one of them being for Biden? Chances are probably zero. When 100k ballots get dumped at 4am all for Biden it is impossible. Happened in Michigan and Wisconsin while everyone was sleeping.

That's the glaring issue no one on the left is addressing. 99.7% Biden votes in areas. Greater than any dictator in history...not even Kim in NK gets 99.7%. 350% voter turnout in areas. More votes than men, women, and CHILDREN that live in the district. If they do say anything, it was just some mild non-issue glitches that will surely be corrected.

That's the glaring issue no one on the left is addressing. 99.7% Biden votes in areas. Greater than any dictator in history...not even Kim in NK gets 99.7%. 350% voter turnout in areas. More votes than men, women, and CHILDREN that live in the district. If they do say anything, it was just some mild non-issue glitches that will surely be corrected.
Yes.
Math does not lie.

No, I agree it's not very likely but, it's possible.

It seems like the entire country is all in one way or the other. Some kind of middle ground thinking has to be put out there.

and thus Trump team trying to invalidate mail in ballots well before election day, trying to make it difficult for usps to deliver and calling mail in ballots fraudulent.
Both sides have had corruption. At least democratic side has some competent corrupt people if that is the case. The corrupt idiots on the Trump side including Trump himself are so transparent in their attempts at corruption and lies it is comical.
That being said, some say I lean towards the middle. I really don't. My ballot had both republicans and democrats chosen. I vote for the person I seem to best regardless of party unless of course I know nothing about the candidates.

Last edited:
Back