• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test amount

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When running eq at higher doses what level should test be at ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you mean dosage?

eq dosages do not dictate test dosages if that helps

Last edited:
What dosage are you considering running the eq at?

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

do you mean dosage?

eq dosages do not dictate test dosages if that helps

X2

It's not like Deca where you need to run test higher. Just use whatever test dose you feel is optimal for your goals and well being. I've done 250 test and 1g EQ and had great results and felt fine.

Some guys swear high EQ and low test crashes their E2. I have no reason to think they're lying. I'm currently running my EQ a little higher than my test and feel fine. I've always always had test higher than everything else except one low test high tren debacle, so this was honestly a tough mental barrier to cross for me but so far so good.

All that being said, idk your cycle history, LBM, goals etc etc, but if it were me, and I was set on 800 EQ, I'd go 1 gram test.

Every good cycle starts with a gram of test if you ask me and Dave Palumbo

Last edited:
Some guys swear high EQ and low test crashes their E2. I have no reason to think they're lying. I'm currently running my EQ a little higher than my test and feel fine. I've always always had test higher than everything else except one low test high tren debacle, so this was honestly a tough mental barrier to cross for me but so far so good.

All that being said, idk your cycle history, LBM, goals etc etc, but if it were me, and I was set on 800 EQ, I'd go 1 gram test.

Every good cycle starts with a gram of test if you ask me and Dave Palumbo

Interesting on the gram of test as foundation.......will have to try on next run.

Had great results with EQ yrs ago..but now it's lube for knife sharpening..

During the first cycles you can grow alot using just test , increasing the dosages from cycle to cycle , and is the most complete steroid and is the safer and healthier

Back