• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to lower test level for upcoming labs

LukeIronWall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have an easy and controlled way to slightly lower testosterone level for labs?
I ask cause I wanted to get TRT prescribed. My current level is 426 ng/dl. It’s low for my age but I still wanted to get it a little lower.
I will most likely have the ability of taking the test later in the day and after I eat.
From the little research a did eating and raising your glucose level enough should drop it an avg of 20%. I think combining the eating and taking the test in the late after noon should put me below around 300.
Any input is appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
Pin 100mg test 1x a wk for a few wks then just stop.

Or take some Var or Winny solo.

Easy

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

Does anyone have an easy and controlled way to slightly lower testosterone level for labs?
I ask cause I wanted to get TRT prescribed. My current level is 426 ng/dl. It’s low for my age but I still wanted to get it a little lower.
I will most likely have the ability of taking the test later in the day and after I eat.
From the little research a did eating and raising your glucose level enough should drop it an avg of 20%. I think combining the eating and taking the test in the late after noon should put me below around 300.
Any input is appreciated thanks.

I’m wondering the same thing. I had a physical done a month ago and came back at 340 total, so I Brought those results in to my HrT consult and he said they go off of free test but he said he can almost guarantee me that my free test is lower than 9 or something, with my total being that low for my age. I’m not sure what the reference range is for that but that’s what I thought he said.

I’m nervous that my numbers might have climbed a bit. I don’t know why the last physical was so low. The time before that they were 100pts higher...

I don’t know man I got my fingers crossed they just did the draw year and I find out next Monday if I can’t start therapy or not

I asked a similar question on a forum a while ago some of the advice I got was to drink the night before. Also don’t get the labs done first thing in the am. Def running a little test and just stopping will help. If you were going to do the Orals route, I don’t know if I would necessarily use Winny unless you’re just having your Test levels checked, since it can throw off your cholesterol levels.

I asked a similar question on a forum a while ago some of the advice I got was to drink the night before. Also don’t get the labs done first thing in the am. Def running a little test and just stopping will help. If you were going to do the Orals route, I don’t know if I would necessarily use Winny unless you’re just having your Test levels checked, since it can throw off your cholesterol levels.

No sir thats bad advice

Blast some prop or suspension eod for a few weeks. Stop cold turkey and test two weeks after your last shot

You will be close to single digits LOL.

No sir thats bad advice

Blast some prop or suspension eod for a few weeks. Stop cold turkey and test two weeks after your last shot

You will be close to single digits LOL.

lmfao his doc's gonna freak the fuck out

Back