• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Marijuana and gains ?

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I was curious if doing weed for too long can start messing up your system in terms of deep sleep, then suppressing appetite due to withdrawal and in general and sex drive seems like goes down after smoking too many days in a row and high thc stuff..

Moderation is key so maybe one or 2 hits at most will do.

Hey guys I was curious if doing weed for too long can start messing up your system in terms of deep sleep, then suppressing appetite due to withdrawal and in general and sex drive seems like goes down after smoking too many days in a row and high thc stuff..
Weed will not do anything wrong to your sex life weed n sex is great and its great 4 sleeping withdrawals from what weed lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a medical card and vape 80-90% distillate every few hours. I barely get high though...it's coolant for my reactors. Gains seem unaffected though I did have gyno when I peeled down. It went away with upping the aromasin.

I smoke daily and have zero of the issues that you mention. Sex is great when high, I don’t get a suppressed appetite from not smoking, I sleep just fine with or without smoking and I’ve never heard of anyone losing their sex drive from smoking weed.

I agree with Sherk. I've been a daily smoker for a long time. Ive had a few months weed free throughout the years and I can't remember having much of any withdrawals. The only time I had any issue when it comes to AAS + weed is when I run Tren. I get a bit more paranoid if I smoke a hefty amount..but this is very common especially when it's top shelf flower with 25%- 30% THC levels. I just smoke less and pretty much only at night when on Tren. Some will say it helps with Tren sides and I partially agree as it does help put me to sleep faster but like I said I notice increased paranoia/anxiety at times. I love my tree tho it keeps me in check and does a great job mellowing out my anger/violence issues I've had since a teen. There's a reason it's also known as "act right"..has helped me from going back to jail honestly. So much less destructive in many ways than alcohol and hard drugs... "Smoke em if u got em boys"

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

0bfa2a7c0f0a7f9df8ef67a8a09414dd.jpg

Love me a good blunt

IML Gear Cream!
I smoke two-three hits about once a month. It’s like a mini vacation I just make sure I can enjoy it. I stick to sativa so I’m more energetic cuz I like getting stoned and doing things like building shit or trail riding ... ol dead head gave me the piece when I was smoking daily (15 years ago or so).

I scrape the bowl and roll up a nice resin ball once a year and that lil bastard gets me a tad “too” high...

funny thing, dude that gave me that piece, whenever I’d say oh man I think I’m too high he’d always reply... “if you were too high you would be dead” lol

Attachments

• F6080F53-BFC6-4C26-BA0D-E3378FA7ACA0.jpeg
    F6080F53-BFC6-4C26-BA0D-E3378FA7ACA0.jpeg
    414.2 KB · Views: 83
I'm not gonna touch weed again until I retire, settle down and have a house paid off, etc. I have an extremely addictive personality and when I have weed I tend to want to stay high and do nothing productive. Perhaps it'll be different when I'm older. I could see managing a simple, online business, working from home while on weed, but definitely nothing stressful or analytical.

Nice. One of those buds would probably last me a week. Lol
I didn't mean all of that tonight lol, I have built up a high tolerance but not that high! Smoking all that to yourself would actually not be pleasurable after a certain point, it's strong shit.

I didn't mean all of that tonight lol, I have built up a high tolerance but not that high! Smoking all that to yourself would actually not be pleasurable after a certain point, it's strong shit.

Oh definitely not! Even in my stoner days I wouldn't even need a whole bowl or joint of that stuff in one sitting.

Oh definitely not! Even in my stoner days I wouldn't even need a whole bowl or joint of that stuff in one sitting.
All I needed was a few puffs (not the whole bowl) to settle me down when I was on the verge of a panic attack. In my experience weed has kept me stable as I was fighting depression when I was a young man.

Not sure if any studies done with weed being used in depressed people.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna touch weed again until I retire, settle down and have a house paid off, etc. I have an extremely addictive personality and when I have weed I tend to want to stay high and do nothing productive. Perhaps it'll be different when I'm older. I could see managing a simple, online business, working from home while on weed, but definitely nothing stressful or analytical.

Yep same here Bro. Weed does absolutely NOTHING positive or productive for me. Maybe the the first few times I'll have more motivation etc..But after that it's a downhill spiral into a lazy piece or shit who doesnt want to do anything but sit around and keep getting high.

100% Sober over here. But to each it own, i couldn't care less what other people do. If if works for them that's awesome, but for me it's a BIG no.

Get Shredded!

Bro same! Imo I feel like weed is a luxury and should be used for when you made it to where you want to be in life and have completed all of your goals. I also have an addictive personality and just gave up the devils lettuce recently after 12-13 years of heavy use ed. It had me feeling content with where I was in life...even though I have very little to show. It can definitely hold someone back depending on their personality. Everyone is different, there are some who can have a few tokes and do a triathlon and then there's people like me lmao. Hopefully one day I'll be happy with my progress and can start firing back up. Cause boy it did fucking wonders when I was bulking lol

Yep same here Bro. Weed does absolutely NOTHING positive or productive for me. Maybe the the first few times I'll have more motivation etc..But after that it's a downhill spiral into a lazy piece or shit who doesnt want to do anything but sit around and keep getting high.

100% Sober over here. But to each it own, i couldn't care less what other people do. If if works for them that's awesome, but for me it's a BIG no.
It takes discipline to manage how much weed you smoke...just like with drinking. Easy to overdo.

All I needed was a few puffs (not the whole bowl) to settle me down when I was on the verge of a panic attack. In my experience weed has kept me stable as I was fighting depression when I was a young man.

Not sure if any studies done with weed being used in depressed people.

Bro, ppl self medicate with alcohol and in your case weed.

Depression, if it isn’t due to some chemical imbalance, is linked to several factors in your life situation. That we can fortunately change.

Studies show: no family, no friends, no job, health issues, and addiction all attributable to depression.

If you have 3 of these factors, you are virtually unhelpable.

But we can certainly change many of these factors...

IMO I don’t agree with self medicating to not “feel” or cope with these factors. Bc it doesn’t change or really Fix those things. i.e. you will still have no job after your high wears off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, ppl self medicate with alcohol and in your case weed.

Depression, if it isn’t due to some chemical imbalance, is linked to several factors in your life situation. That we can fortunately change.

Studies show: no family, no friends, no job, health issues, and addiction all attributable to depression.

If you have 3 of these factors, you are virtually unhelpable.

But we can certainly change many of these factors...

IMO I don’t agree with self medicating to not “feel” or cope with these factors. Bc it doesn’t change or really Fix those things. i.e. you will still have no job after your high wears off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are correct, and I had hidden my mental issues from my family as didn't want to look weak until I had a breakdown a few years later then I got help. Now everything is under control and I'm working at a good job and have great relations with people.

Thankfully have never been addicted to drugs and for the most part in great health.

Last edited:
It takes discipline to manage how much weed you smoke...just like with drinking. Easy to overdo.

I am an addict so I have no discipline when it comes to getting high. It's all or nothing for me, like they say "1 hit is too many and 1000 is never" once I start, it becomes my #1 priority. I've tried to control it MANY times, always ends in the same conclusion.

I love to smoke and train. This is all personal preference. I have a close friend who is so sensitive he can't take 1 toke, it causes him severe panic attacks afraid he going to die, smoked laced up shit and so on.
Like some of the other guys said moderation is capitol. Hey bro each his own though, you may have exaggerated effect and extremely altered perception consider it luck.
Wish I could get high lol. Smoked an oz last cpl weeks.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

What I'm burning on tonight.. Animal cookies & Jack Herer ... All completely legal in my state so don't ban me for posting these
837ff18d67f6373c9ccabe0fa546d93d.jpg
5d34ada3884b4e5e4108ebfc2a454407.jpg

That's some nice frosty shit right there.

I smoke a little, mostly distillate vape of old strains that aren't super hybridized. The new strains give me terrible anxiety with just a tiny hit.

I also loose my sex drive with weed. I think it just makes me too lazy honestly. Never suppressed my appetite though. The kids both have the appetite problem though, but it's because they smoke a load of high thc hybrids to their head multiple times daily.

I smoke daily and have zero of the issues that you mention. Sex is great when high, I don’t get a suppressed appetite from not smoking, I sleep just fine with or without smoking and I’ve never heard of anyone losing their sex drive from smoking weed.

I agree, never heard of loss of sex drive from weed, ever!

I've been a daily user since my teens. Every time I've gone without my health has declined, mental and physical. I call it the coolant for my reactor.

I've been reluctant to discuss this with you guys and I am glad that someone addressed it.
It makes me feel like I can go on and on and when I get tired, couple tokes and almost right where I started

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Back