• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Marijuana and gains ?

IML Gear Cream!
What I'm burning on tonight.. Animal cookies & Jack Herer ... All completely legal in my state so don't ban me for posting these
837ff18d67f6373c9ccabe0fa546d93d.jpg
5d34ada3884b4e5e4108ebfc2a454407.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Shit looks bomb! you in CO? crazy how easy it is to get out there. :joint:

Shit looks bomb! you in CO? crazy how easy it is to get out there. :joint:
No.. CA.. there's shops everywhere but prices are too high for me on top shelf fire at the club.. I have no need to pay $50+ an eighth. Luckily I know some guys, no middle man and tax/testing fees involved.

No.. CA.. there's shops everywhere but prices are too high for me on top shelf fire at the club.. I have no need to pay $50+ an eighth. Luckily I know some guys, no middle man and tax/testing fees involved.

Yeah their prices are ridiculous. That's some nice indoor btw. I'll have to snap a pic of what I have right now. It's some good indoor too

Yeah their prices are ridiculous. That's some nice indoor btw. I'll have to snap a pic of what I have right now. It's some good indoor too
Indoor is the way to go these days if you can afford it although there is alot of good outdoor in nor Cal for sure. Humboldt is probably the most famous but the whole damn region is prime.

What I'm burning on tonight.. Animal cookies & Jack Herer ... All completely legal in my state so don't ban me for posting these

My favorite is gorilla glue...

GG is some of the best tree you can get.. have you tried cereal milk?

No I actually have not smoked in three months.
My 8 year kept telling people I smoke skunk pipes and was on drugs.
Not Kool.
Plus I lost a spot at the rams stadium.
I failed the test 45 days of being clean.
Too much live resin was built up in me.
I could not sleep or eat for 3 days.
I have been smoking sense I was about 13 and stopped at 42.
Man life is different....

This used to be my way of life. Blow down and hit the gym. It’s like you concentrate so much better and if you shut your eyes and focus you can imagine that muscle growing. Mind to muscle.. And blow down again and grub on everything!

Klinkster

I miss how it can make the most mundane tasks enjoyable and fun. Really wish it was legal here and my job didn't test lol.

The shit is too strong these days, it’s just gives me panic attacks and I swear dabs were created to convince everybody that THC can in fact be dangerous.

Weed affects my deep sleep a little bit. I have no problem getting to sleep, but sometimes wake up feeling unrested. It shouldn't affect your gains as long as you're getting enough sleep and it's not affecting your performance in the gym.

I smoke a blunt before the gym everyday. It makes me focus like no other. Plus I sleep so good when I smoke my bubbler before bed. Im so relxed on it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm jealous, I'm Still waiting for my State to legalize

Hey guys I was curious if doing weed for too long can start messing up your system in terms of deep sleep, then suppressing appetite due to withdrawal and in general and sex drive seems like goes down after smoking too many days in a row and high thc stuff..

Marijuana increases Appetite and it should help sleep, or smoke more Indica Dominant strain before Bed, like Grand daddy Purple will ko quick for solid sleep

Back