• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

77% of America thinks Violence will break out after the Elections

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/77-americans-think-violence-will-break-out-after-election

031120guard1.jpg

A final poll of American voters has found that no less than 77% think violence will break out after today’s presidential election.

According to the Yahoo News/YouGov survey, 51% of voters think Trump will refuse to concede if he loses the election while 77% “worry that violence will break out in the coming days.”

Both sides are almost even when it comes to judging the reaction to either candidate winning.
59% of Trump supporters believe that if Trump loses it will be because “Democrats rigged the election,” while 58% of Biden supporters believe if the former Vice President loses it will be because “Republicans stole the election.”
With that kind of sentiment being so dominant, it’s almost impossible that there won’t be some form of disorder in the days following the vote.
Meanwhile, just 22% of registered voters expect to know the result on election night while only 28% believe the election will be “free and fair”.

As we highlighted yesterday, stores, restaurants and banks in major cities across the country are being boarded up in anticipation of major unrest.
However, should Trump lose and accept defeat, it won’t be Trump supporters rioting given what has unfolded over the last 5 months.
Gun stores across the country are also being cleaned out by new buyers who are afraid of major social dislocation, while Walmart has also removed firearms and ammunition from its shelves entirely.

People who think that Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses the election are mentally retarded. How the fuck would he accomplish that? Chain himself to his desk in the oval office?

Proud Boys- Come forward time to fight
Proud Boys shot dead, Trump has one last chance to leave oval office, does not. Shot dead.
People who think that Trump will refuse to leave office if he loses the election are mentally retarded. How the fuck would he accomplish that? Chain himself to his desk in the oval office?

I have personally had idiots tell me that he will use the military to stay in power. I'm you idiot if he is not the president he is no longer the commander in chief.

There are some seriously mentally challenged in the country today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have personally had idiots tell me that he will use the military to stay in power. I'm you idiot if he is not the president he is no longer the commander in chief.

There are some seriously mentally challenged in the country today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

People are idiots man - like everyone in the military is just going to obey an unlawful order and orchestrate a coup - also, why the fuck would he want to stay in office? Could go be a private citizen again and resume making his millions. Wouldn't have to listen to anyone's bullshit anymore.

does anybody think there really needs to be a legit reason for people to riot and loot? drug dealer accused of rape shot by cop whole city erupts into chaos, lakers win riots and looting, cops get acquitted riots and looting, popeyes runs out of chicken sandwiches people get violent, just people looking for an opportunity to commit crimes

What if there is obvious voter fraud and he thinks he actually won? I'm thinking the dems are going to muddy the waters in the coming days.

What if there is obvious voter fraud and he thinks he actually won? I'm thinking the dems are going to muddy the waters in the coming days.
I can see this happening, I think republicans will win and its gonna cost dems on the down ticket

I could see Trump refusing to leave if the results tonight indicate a huge victory and the the stupid mail in votes (especially in the states where they extended the turn-in deadline) are so retardedly significant that it shows Biden winning.

States shouldn’t have been allowed to extend the deadline this last month. That opens the door for legal challenges. And opens the door to disqualifying the entire election. I believe that’s what Trump was referring to, not the dictator type coup that the media miss-portrayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voter fraud doesn't exist though Heavy according to the dems. :hmm:

There shouldn't be any coming days. The results should be known tonight. All those assholes have known for four fucking years this election was coming and if they are just now dropping that mail-in ballot this afternoon their votes shouldn't count. Mail-in ballots, early voting, absentee ballots, assholes going around getting other assholes registered to vote. Fuck them. All those opportunities and they wait until the last possible second to mail their shit in. Each and every one of them should be impaled, Wallachia style.

I know a guy.... I think they call him Vlad. He was good at impaling conspirators that commit treason. Oh good ol vlad ... he’d have a hay day with these progressives - regressives!

On a positive note I picked up a lovely drill press jig for 80% lowers. Time will tell...

its almost a guarantee its already in the works

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back