• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has Everyone Forgotten About Rockstar Energy? What Happened?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik Energy drinks are one of the fastest-growing categories and with so many brands out there, it’s getting difficult to keep up with them all – which can be exciting when you enjoy trying new things. That said, you have the old school energy drink brands like Red Bull and Rockstar and then

Read More...

I don't drink them anymore but I did like rockstar they taste good just don't buy any of them now days I just use pill form caffeine it's much cheaper

I’ve stopped drinking them all together. Heard a lot of rumors about the effects it has on peoples health and my Ops Manager went to the hospital one day for something I can’t remember and the doctor said it was related to energy drinks like Rockstar/Monster. Plus Rockstar always gave me a headache and I rarely ever get those. I personally steer people away from energy drinks.

I drink the Rockstar Zero all the time. Never causes any issues outside of what the same dose of caffeine from any other source causes. Not much else to it, a lot of hysteria I think from kids that hurt themselves drinking 10 a day. I have a co-worker that had a relative die from Rockstar. Of course the kid drank literally 12 of them within a 24 hour period...that's 2880mg of caffeine. Of course you're gonna have a heart attack. Pure stupidity

I drink them sometimes but I usually go for something cheaper like Venom which are only 99¢. I do like "Nerd" energy drinks for focus and I want to try Jocko fuel which is made by a former Navy Seal.

Back