• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Build - A - Cycle. Need some help!

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, hypothetically looking to build a cycle with the product I have on hand.
I attached two pics to give general idea of appearance. The arm one is to show my standard vascularity levels just walking around.
Below I have outlined my basics and then go into the gear I have available. I am also willing to purchase additional compounds if necessary.
Looking to begin the cycle mid-December or January 2021.

Below is a snapshot of the basics:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 209pds in the morning
BF %: Sitting around 13-15% (guessing based upon previous tests and current body comp)
Bloods: Not drawn yet; will draw a week or two before the run
Training: Have reasonable plan created, will tweak , research and adjust the closer I get to the run
Diet: I am disciplined and reasonably knowledgable about what to eat, when to eat, etc in order to achieve the goals. Have supplements, protein powders, etc,
Current protocol: Currently cruising at 1/ml week of test cyp 250, hcg 2X/week

Goals:

I want to get down to sub 10% BF while retaining majority of current strength. Of course I know I will lose some strength, but I want to improve density and trim down a bit but still be strong. I have achieved what I am looking for previously and am going for it again. I believe my weight will settle in around 200 - 202 if I am successful. I hope to maintain this form for about two months and then do a lean "bulk" and get back to the 207-210 range but the 5 or so pounds I add back are lean muscle.

Gear on Hand:

Sourced from two respected sponsors on this board, so quality is not a concern (or at least I don't believe it is, lol). All compounds below I have tried in the past. This is what I have to work with. Goal is obviously not to use all the gear.....this is just what is in the cupboard that can be used to make the meal.

Mast-e 250: 2-3 bottles
Super Mast/Test: 2 bottles
Sustanon: 3-5 bottles
EQ: 1 bottle
EQ/Test: 1 bottle
EQ 400: 1 bottle
Test 400: 1 bottle
Primo-e: 2 bottles
Test cyp / test e: well stocked
HCG: couple vials of 5000/10000iu pharma grade
AI's: pharma nolvadex, 25mg ***I can get slight estro sensitivity at 600mg/test a week****

Cycle Length:

12-14 weeks, but can extend.

Pin schedule:

Prefer to pin no more than 3 times a week. I utilize glutes and quads.

Any advice, based on the above and my goals, regarding what to pin and when over the 12-14 weeks, would be much appreciated. Pyramiding, etc, all opinions welcome. Gear wise, would like to achieve my goals with the minimum amount of oil/compounds needed. If another compound should be added or utilized that I don't currently have, def willing to consider.

Attachments

• View album “Recents”.png
    View album “Recents”.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5442.jpg
    IMG_5442.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 32
My go to for your goals is always masteron and of course test. While making your way through the cycle and dropping body fat, the primo towards the end would be a nice addition.

do you have any orals to add in the beginning or oils only kind of guy?

Shit, forgot. Yea, I have 60 anavar, 25mg

Advice I have read here is to peg your test higher than the masteron. How much higher in your opinion?

And thank you for the insight on primo. I def want to utilize and was wondering when to incorporate it.

Shit, forgot. Yea, I have 60 anavar, 25mg

Advice I have read here is to peg your test higher than the masteron. How much higher in your opinion?

And thank you for the insight on primo. I def want to utilize and was wondering when to incorporate it.
yeah man- u got everything u need for your goals imo- just need to decide how much and how to stack. I would do 750 test e wk/ 400 to 500 mast for the first 6 wks, then add @ least 500 primo(most guys do 800 to 1000wk) for the duration. at week 8 add the var 25mg am, 25mg pm and u should cut very nicely and not lose much strength. Of course all these numbers can be adjusted- this is just an example. But that looks like a winner too me bro! And as far as when and how often to pin-to simplify things- I just pin M/W/F and divide by 3 OR pin Mon/thurs and divide by 2- not an exact science. u can really complicate it and start talking about esters an all that stuff, but I prefer to keep it as simple as poss. And I see u got sust. (a lot of guys like to use sust. for cutting)- And of course ur diet is VERY imp.,esp. when cutting-but I think u know that. Anyway, just my op- give u something to think about- u got plenty of time to get advice and decide what u want to do. Good Luck my man!

yeah man- u got everything u need for your goals imo- just need to decide how much and how to stack. I would do 750 test e wk/ 400 to 500 mast for the first 6 wks, then add @ least 500 primo(most guys do 800 to 1000wk) for the duration. at week 8 add the var 25mg am, 25mg pm and u should cut very nicely and not lose much strength. Of course all these numbers can be adjusted- this is just an example. But that looks like a winner too me bro! And as far as when and how often to pin-to simplify things- I just pin M/W/F and divide by 3 OR pin Mon/thurs and divide by 2- not an exact science. u can really complicate it and start talking about esters an all that stuff, but I prefer to keep it as simple as poss. And I see u got sust. (a lot of guys like to use sust. for cutting)- And of course ur diet is VERY imp.,esp. when cutting-but I think u know that. Anyway, just my op- give u something to think about- u got plenty of time to get advice and decide what u want to do. Good Luck my man!

Thank you very much for this.

Couple questions, if you don't mind:

- Do I cut off the Mast completely at week 6 or taper down?

- With the primo, one big injection or two small injections; assuming 500mg/week?

- Would I, should I, switch out the test-e at any point with sust? Or roll with the test-e for the entire time? Or add sust on top of the test-e?

Thanks!

- With the primo, one big injection or two small injections; assuming 500mg/week?

- Would I, should I, switch out the test-e at any point with sust? Or roll with the test-e for the entire time? Or add sust on top of the test-e?

Thanks!

I’d run the mast the whole time if I was you. Split the primo injections. No point in switching out the test esters or even adding it. Personally I love sust over test e.

Sust 1ml mon/wed/fri weeks 1 - 12
mast e 1ml mon/wed/fri weeks 1 - 8 (or as long as you can)
primo e 1.5ml installed mon/wed/fri weeks 8 - 12
Anavar 1 tab pre workout weeks 1 and 2
anavar 25mg 2x a day weeks 3/4/5

get your hands on arimidex 1mg every day through out. If you want help with the body fat add clen or eca stack. GH will always help even at 2iu am fasted.

Sust 1ml mon/wed/fri weeks 1 - 12
mast e 1ml mon/wed/fri weeks 1 - 8 (or as long as you can)
primo e 1.5ml installed mon/wed/fri weeks 8 - 12
Anavar 1 tab pre workout weeks 1 and 2
anavar 25mg 2x a day weeks 3/4/5

get your hands on arimidex 1mg every day through out. If you want help with the body fat add clen or eca stack. GH will always help even at 2iu am fasted.

Thank you.

Anavar tab pre-workout: how long before? Hour? Half hour?

AI: I have package of nolvadex 25mg pills on hand. Can I split the dose down and utilize that? Or should I get some low dose arimidex?

I might have two pfizer 36iu pens. Previously I would use it at night before bed about 2.5 hrs after eating. Same protocol? Or first thing AM?

Thanks!

Thanks!
Yeah man-pretty much exactly what my buddy Afont said: keep the mast going the whole cycle (and like I said none of these #s are etched in stone)-and split the primo. as far as the test/sust., that's really a matter of preference- but a lot of guys think sust works better for cutting- I'm thinking test e first 6 wks, sust last 6. But it's no big deal too me either way. good luck bro!

Thank you.

AI: I have package of nolvadex 25mg pills on hand. Can I split the dose down and utilize that? Or should I get some low dose arimidex?

I might have two pfizer 36iu pens. Previously I would use it at night before bed about 2.5 hrs after eating. Same protocol? Or first thing AM?

Thanks!

Nolvadex is not an ai my friend. You’ll need Arimidex or aromasin. I like orals split am and preworkout depending what they are.

IML Gear Cream!
Nolvadex is not an ai my friend. You’ll need Arimidex or aromasin. I like orals split am and preworkout depending what they are.

Yes, copy that. Nolva helps with potential gyno and I don't have any arimidex, so need to pick some up.
Thank you for the help!

Yes, copy that. Nolva helps with potential gyno and I don't have any arimidex, so need to pick some up.
Thank you for the help!
just a heads up bro- I prefer aromasin over arimidex if I need an AI. which is very rare. only use that shit if I REALLY need it. not the greatest thing for ur overall health imo. Also, happened to catch ur post about the gram of test on your next run. Just wanted to let u know that is certainly not too much imo. Any time I blast, I do @ least a gram so.... go for it bro!

just a heads up bro- I prefer aromasin over arimidex if I need an AI. which is very rare. only use that shit if I REALLY need it. not the greatest thing for ur overall health imo. Also, happened to catch ur post about the gram of test on your next run. Just wanted to let u know that is certainly not too much imo. Any time I blast, I do @ least a gram so.... go for it bro!

Thanks buddy for your input. I agree completely re ai usage and that I want to avoid taking any extra chemicals - ai, etc - than necessary. If blood work shows I need, then of course.
Yea, I have never crossed the gram per week threshold of test (750 was the most and I felt great) but it isn't now as scary a number as I made it out to be.

And even at a gram or more of test you don't get any elevated estro issues?

Just my opinion based on what works for me. Low test, mid tren, mid mast with var and T3. That works wonders for me. You could possibly drop or substitute the tren for a different compound if you wanted.

Now with what you have on hand:
Test 500ish, EQ 800ish, Mast 600+ would probably yield great results. EQ always keeps me lean at the end of a cycle but might not want to run it if you're worried about eating too much.

Just my opinion based on what works for me. Low test, mid tren, mid mast with var and T3. That works wonders for me. You could possibly drop or substitute the tren for a different compound if you wanted.

Now with what you have on hand:
Test 500ish, EQ 800ish, Mast 600+ would probably yield great results. EQ always keeps me lean at the end of a cycle but might not want to run it if you're worried about eating too much.

Thank you buddy for the insights.

And yea, for sure on the EQ and hunger. At times on EQ several weeks in my appetite gets to a level I can only describe as a munchies equivalent.

Thank you buddy for the insights.

And yea, for sure on the EQ and hunger. At times on EQ several weeks in my appetite gets to a level I can only describe as a munchies equivalent.

I totally understand. I was on a tren run for quite a while and just got it cleared out of my system. I just got my real appetite back this week and I’ve just been wanting to pig out on anything and everything. I feel your pain.

Thank you.

Thanks!

sorry just seen this. Id take it maybe an hour pre workout. The point of 1 for two weeks is to get a longer run out of it but still to help the workout. First thing AM empty stomach, especially if youre able to do any morning cardio. Itll help for sure.
i seen someone mentioned Adex being harder than aromasin health wise. Itll all depend on the person. I know aromasins effect isnt as good as arimidex which is the only reason insaid arimidex, since your post said you were prone to estro sides. I feel itd help more than aromasin. Thats just me. Nolva wont do the job for this purpose during the cycle.

Back