• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Bro, I am trying to hold onto hope and your input has helped a lot.

But, how long can we stay motivated with "wait and see" or "it's going to be real soon."

I mean, are things happening more and more behind the scenes??

Thx
The evidence is overwhelming and once they are granted discovery its going to be epic. About 3-4 times per week I check Sidney, Lin or Trumps twitter. The amount of info posted on their pages usually leads to some gold nuggets.

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1

When Biden is sworn in on January 20th, this thread is going to be a fantastic read. Of course their will be another excuse, but seeing the developments play out here is going to awesome!!!

Actually, knowing this place it probably gets deleted. Way too many players about to lose their credibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Biden is sworn in on January 20th, this thread is going to be a fantastic read. Of course their will be another excuse, but seeing the developments play out here is going to awesome!!!

Actually, knowing this place it probably gets deleted. Way too many players about to lose their credibility

Deleted lol why is that ?? When ur taxes are 4 times higher then talk about who was wrong then

When u can't own a gun . Have to wait on a operation like people from Canada do so they come to America to have them done . When ur Job is in China . When there's no law and order . When gas prices are $4 a gallon again . When we are in war killing our young men only then will u see the mistake that y'all made voting for this guy that isn't even going to make the first year as president of the United States .

Oh I forgot when u raise the cost of energy the cost of everything goes up .

Last edited:
When the poor kids can only go to the worst school so there's no way to change the cycle .

Y'all voted for the KKK party lol . Its in black white you just have to read it . That's rigth they don't want u smart enough to figure it out they have really put in back into slavery y'all are just to stupid to figure it out lol

There’s no fear. This side is motivated to make sure the Constitution is still meaningful while your side seems to forget about all that.

Trumps an asshole. Yes. People either like him or hate him. But BOTH sides should entertain the investigation of elections to make sure they are conducted properly.

The media is entirely one-sided in their coverage. Because it’s your side, you don’t care so much. But when George W was playing Republican at the time, you all seemed to care then.

Why on earth would Trump make himself LOOK like this? To stay in office for 4 more years to gratify his ego? That’s what the media tells you to believe but that’s a retarded reason. There’s obviously something to it if people are willing to sound like kooks. You think he’s afraid to go to prison? He could resign tomorrow and have Pence pardon him.

Like him or not, he’s putting his money where his mouth is and funding a lot of these recounts and investigations. People don’t do that for “ego”. You should be rolling your eyes at the bullshit media. That’s the single biggest issue. Owners of media and big tech have far more power than our elected officials. That’s fucked up.

As for contributing I thought you were referring to this thread. I have no doubt you’ve contributed good stuff elsewhere in this forum.

But Mindless is a fucking loser. None of us would ever be tied to pedophile allegations and still hang around. The guy is a weirdo at best, and a deranged sicko at worst. He doesn’t get under my skin, I just like destroying his time spent on the forum. Nearing 10,000 posts of bullshit. What a fucking waste of life. No wonder his momma tried pushing his dumb ass off the deck years ago.

In my eyes there’s no your side or my side, we’re all Americans trying to live a life. I have no beef with you except you came at me a lil sideways for being an ass in bigjyms post. If he’d talked back like I talked to him I’d understand. I honestly feel for the guy, my wife is a gym instructor and has been furloughed since March. She works for LA Fitness and we’ve lost a chunk of our family’s income. This sucks for everyone and I see his point but he needs to be pissed that the govt. isn’t doing shit for small business and families in dire straits. Whether you think it’s legit or not this virus has taken a toll on the entire country.

And I LOL’d at mindless’s mom pushing him off the deck, that actually was funny.

The china first party . U people make me sick to my stomach

You forgot when the Democratic Party turn their backs on the Big Guy and push him out as “incompetent” then we’ll get to watch Kameltoe giggling her way through the State of the Union address.

You sure he'll be able to walk by then? You know with his "injury" and all.

I guarantee this thread stays in the pit and stays wide open, this election thread has zero to do with any mans credibility but has everything to do with future of every American.

Get Shredded!
Curious though, do most of you still believe Trump will overturn democracy? For the most part this is over Dec. 8 and definitely by Dec. 14.
A total of 5 out of the 6 swing states have already certified their results with Wisconsin coming later today.
Do you really still think Trump will remain in office? I'm not asking about political views, if you think there was fraud or anything like that, I am simply asking if you honestly believe he will still remain in office.

No . I don't believe they will overturn anything. The cheat was successful . I do think it's important for the election to come so that nobody can cheat on either side .

You have a point there. I don't think either side is innocent when it comes to cheating and after this show you can bet your ass there will be more scrutiny.
No . I don't believe they will overturn anything. The cheat was successful . I do think it's important for the election to come so that nobody can cheat on either side .

Do u honestly believe that Joe got more votes than Barack really ???

Yes, I easily think that many people voted against Trump.

It has been 8 years since Obama ran and the trend is voting numbers have gone up every year. I am somewhat surprised but not surprised that both candidates this year beat anyone else's previous vote total.

It has been 8 years since Obama ran and the trend is voting numbers have gone up every year. I am somewhat surprised but not surprised that both candidates this year beat anyone else's previous vote total.

Nobody is going to vote the next election. What’s the point when the outcome is evidentially pre-decided.

This isn’t a “sore-loser crybaby” post either. Votes don’t mean anything in this country, but that’s probably the situation across the world.

I mean even within the Democratic Party, poor Bernie won the ticket in 2016 and they pushed Hillary in front and Bernie won again in 2020 but they stuck the Big Guy out in front.

Voting doesn’t mean anything.

I would suggest u do some fact checking bro .
I wonder why the media isn't making a big deal about how many records Joe broke lol. I know they ran a great campaign from the basement lol .

I would suggest u do some fact checking bro .
I wonder why the media isn't making a big deal about how many records Joe broke lol. I know they ran a great campaign from the basement lol .

Yeah you would think they’d be bragging about that, we all know how they love to make history.....

IML Gear Cream!
In my eyes there’s no your side or my side, we’re all Americans trying to live a life.

That should be the sentiment here but the reality is it’s not.

It’s a stretch to call anyone that voted for Biden an American, especially if they refuse to question the suspicion surrounding this election.

Ok, I am going to do my best not to post anymore on politics. I let my OCD take over. Hopefully no one took any of my comments personal as that is not my intention. You are all good in my book and Id probably sit and have a drink with any of you (even twisted and zwhit).
No matter what happens with all the political BS, I wish all the bros here success in 2021.

That should be the sentiment here but the reality is it’s not.

It’s a stretch to call anyone that voted for Biden an American, especially if they refuse to question the suspicion surrounding this election.

I just don’t get you.
We ARE all Americans trying to do the same thing. I just want to be left alone to live my life and be as happy as possible without hurting anyone else. Is that so hard to understand? I was born here, baptized here, raised here, served my country here, raised my family here, live here, work here, pay my taxes here and will die here. I question every election, every one. If that’s not American enough for you then YOU have the problem.

Last edited:
I just don’t get you.
We ARE all Americans trying to do the same thing. I just want to be left alone to live my life and be as happy as possible without hurting anyone else. Is that so hard to understand? I was born here, baptized here, raised here, served my country here, raised my family here, live here, work here, pay my taxes here and will die here. I question every election, every one. If that’s not American enough for you then YOU have the problem.
So what's your questioning of this election?

Ok, I am going to do my best not to post anymore on politics. I let my OCD take over. Hopefully no one took any of my comments personal as that is not my intention. You are all good in my book and Id probably sit and have a drink with any of you (even twisted and zwhit).
No matter what happens with all the political BS, I wish all the bros here success in 2021.

I never doubted your trolling for one second. :loveu:

PS Getting run out of the pit makes you a soft cunt. j/k j/k....you *know* I love you. I think we need a 2020 "what we're thankful for" thread.

Trump is going to win this Election

Biden has a "broken foot" aka an ankle bracelet.

FBI is "investigating" Dominion fraud

Biden is going to Gitmo.

Not even Prison.

Within 2 months we see a life changing event.

It's make it or break it time.

You can't see me. John Cena.

3e76af27667ae01fd623044463f2f1f8.jpg

Biden’s treasonous legacy is coming home to roost... very soon.

What exactly is the kraken?

https://joannenova.com.au/2020/12/c...n-the-kraken-is-a-military-intelligence-unit/

Both Michael Flynn and Thomas McInerney spoke on WVW with Brannon Howse

They make remarkable claims. These are both three star Lieutenant Generals, effectively endorsing each other and Trump and suggesting CIA involvement, foreign interference, and talking of crack US soldiers seizing servers in Germany that were controlled by the CIA.

The implications are that there are sections of US intelligence on opposite sides of the battle. This might explain why, at one point, Sidney Powell said she wasn’t sure if the good guys or the bad guys had the servers in Germany. (The good guys apparently got the servers in the end, but possibly at the highest price, and we wait to find out what, if anything, was on them).

Not many in the US would know more about intelligence operations than Michael Flynn — the 18th Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) under Obama and the National Security Adviser under Trump. Thomas G. McInerney is a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General who flew in 407 combat missions during the Vietnam War. He was also Assistant Vice Chief of Staff of the US Air Force.

“We’ve never seen treason of this magnitude ever in our history” declared McInerney. “Trump must not let deadlines stop him fulfilling his oath to defend the country against all enemies, both foreign and domestic”.

In this strange election twilight zone, there is no easy way to verify much. In a normal world (the one we thought we lived in six weeks ago) we’d expect the media to put this sort of thing on the front page. In a normal world, if the BBC didn’t mention it, perhaps it didn’t happen. But the normal world hasn’t been normal for years. Gradually more things became Undiscussed — like cold snaps and scientists hiding declines. But, now the censorship fog has arrived like a Brown Dwarf snuck up on the solar system.

Keep your skeptical hat on. It sounds like a Tom Clancy thriller. It would make a great movie. And both sides have an interest in a Big Bluff.

What is the CIA’s role in cyberwarefare
One America News (OANN) has done a good job of summarizing that story.

One Rep. Louie Gohmert claimed there was a raid on a Scytl server in Germany. Scytl though denies it, and the man that Trump sacked that used to run the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) said it didn’t happen and the Army said “no” too. But then most official agencies probably don’t explain and confirm all the movements of their intelligence forces. Possibly those doing the PR don’t even know them. What was that saying — don’t believe it til it’s officially denied?

It’s not so much a civil war as a cyberwar
“The first time in the United States history that massive amounts of Cyberwarfare have been used in US Elections.”

We’ve mentioned the CIA programs called Hammer and Scorecard before. Hammer was surveillance software developed by Dennis Montgomery for the CIA under the Bush Government to go after radical islamists. We know this because Montgomery has since become a whistleblower. Scorecard was used to influence foreign elections to help elect leaders the US preferred. I did say “There is a karma to this.” If the US was involved in rigging foreign elections, (while supposedly promoting democracy) – is it any wonder the same tool came back to bite? And fast too, like vote flipping at the speed of light. Just two weeks after Obama took office (two weeks!), the programs were moved out of the CIA custody and into a group that could use it against the citizens of the United States.

Software that can control nations is like free opium — we can’t leave it lying around and not expect someone to use it.

Kraken is a crack military intelligence team
In another part of the interview McInerney explains that “Kraken” means the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion who have been helping The President. He identifies China, Russia and Iran as being involved in manipulating votes.

In the full interview the claims about the German servers were at 26 minutes. McInerney takes over from Flynn at 32 minutes. The Kraken claim is at about the 42 minute mark. Mary Fanning finishes. She’s been involved for years in investigating this and has written a whole book: “THE HAMMER is the Key to the Coup “The Political Crime of the Century”: How Obama, Brennan, Clapper, and the CIA spied on President Trump, General Flynn … and everyone else”

According to Fanning, McInerney and Flynn, the US Special Forces seized servers in Frankfurt Germany that were allegedly controlled by the CIA. If so, this would be Military Government forces against Civilian Government forces. A dire situation especially given that McInerney mentions that he has also heard there may have been fatalities during the seizure. He stresses that this is unverified.

There is a full transcript at NaturalNews (albeit in need of some spellchecking)

McInerney:.This is the most dangerous situation since the civil war of keeping this nation United, and why do I say that? The civil war, it was just warfare, today you and General Flynn talked about cyber warfare…

McInerney: My background is a military analyst, and for 16 and a half years I was on Fox News as a military analyst. I have been the number three man in the air staff in the air force, and so I had a great background, but what made this so easy for me Brannon is I run a cloud company, an edge cloud company. I am intimately familiar with this kind of technology and what it’s doing and live by it in my military days. Everybody remembers when we attacked Tripoli in 1986. I was the commander and they launched from my bases in England.

Now, I got that information from the British and other sources, but my whole life has been based on this, and what I’m seeing now is those technologies now are used against the American people. They are trying to seize control of this nation through technology and through cyber warfare. They have enlisted to include Fox News who flipped on us. They have been listed the mainstream media and the first amendment to try to get on their side and General Flynn talked about the censorship. For instance, Twitter determines what president Trump can say. That is ridiculous. It must stop,…

Trump has been up against some parts of the CIA or FBI for years (compare the four year Russia Russia zeal that came to nothing with one year of inaction on Hunter Bidens laptop).

The Deepest Deep State of them all is a swamp that needs draining.

No doubt the media-Swamp will have plenty of slurs at hand to dismiss the key characters.

Lt. General McInerney Says “Kraken” is the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion
Steve Alexander, Repub.li

In an interview last night, lt. General McLnerney explained that the Kraken is the nickname for the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion at Fort Huachuca in Arizona. Sidney Powell and the President have apparently worked in collaboration with this unit.

Where are the CIA, FBI, or the DOJ? Are they investigating the scandal or covering it up?

There have been no footprints of the CIA, FBI, or the DOJ on the investigative side of national security reviews of the 2020 US Presidential Election according to the interview. The President has repeated for months that election security is national security.

The Pardon for Flynn was not only about justice, it frees up both Sidney Powell, and Michael Flynn.

A superstar from Fort Huachuca who commanded the 111th Military Intelligence Brigade was General Michael Flynn. Notably, General Flynn received a full Presidential Pardon with Innocence last week, ending a 4 year legal battle surrounding President Trump’s transition. The timely pardon relieves General Flynn of any legal concerns in discussing matters of his case or his relationship with the White House that may have been related to his case. Gag orders or sensitive subjects commonly prevent those embroiled in legal matters to speak freely about them publicly.

In Michael Flynn’s first interview since being Pardoned
“There is no doubt in my mind that he won this election. Hands down. In a landslide,” Flynn said about Mr. Trump during the interview.

Background ———————————-
Thomas G. McInerney is a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General, a command pilot with more than 4,100 flying hours in 407 combat missions during the Vietnam War. He served in NATO, and in the Pacific Air Forces and as commander of the 11th Air Force in Alaska. He was awarded the Defense Superior Service Medal, Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit, etc.

None of which proves anything except that he might be well enough connected to know these things, and he has a reputation to protect.

Michael Flynn: Flynn made a deal to plead guilty to the Mueller investigation, but moved to withdraw that. The Dept of Justice announced it would drop all the charges in May but one Judge delayed making a decision for months. “Government documents released in the spring showed that [Flynn] had been framed by senior DOJ and FBI officials under the direction of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.” Trump pardoned Flynn last week.

h/t Bill C, Scott of the Pacific. David.

Rating: 8.9/10 (69 votes cast)
Cyberwarfare: Two 3-Star Generals call it "treason" and explain The Kraken is a Military Intelligence Unit, 8.9 out of 10 based on 69 ratings

Hammer and scorecard worked brilliantly. Fix a election with someone half the world wants - brilliant. I'm not sure it hasn't already succeeded ? Time will tell ? No matter what, states creating unconstitutional voting laws have to be adressed, and repealed for America to remain free. We are all alone now against agenda 21. Hong kong, France, UK, and Australia have fallen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back