• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Wow, this is almost scary. I read it all, and the point is all executive branch employees and retirees have been deputized as federal marshals, and have qualified immunity to take any and all actions to maintain peace, including death sentence in the street. They have been drafted ?

More garbage.
You need to go to the curb also.

More garbage.
You need to go to the curb also.

Man, sounds like you want twitter, Facebook rules. This is a private forum bro. This isn't twitter or Facebook. Do you even hear yourself?

None of this will go away. Censorship, the stolen election, the new policies, none of it. The divide will not go away.
Our press isn't even asking him tough questions and you know they won't but you're ok with that.
Maybe you should clean your own closet. Just sayin.

Fillabuster removed. ?

1 Hour ago -

President elect biden says he is for the removal of the Fillabuster rule in the Senate to make it easier to handle the covid virus ... I don't know what powers he may have to do this, but the Fillabuster has been apart of our government for well over a hundred years. It is a time tested check and ballance of one party power ...:fuckdog;

Attachments

• 20210118_220755.jpg
    20210118_220755.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
Sober as a judge.
You need people to watch out for your business, not their egos.
This board isn’t here for their agendas.

Maybe you need a drink, or 10.

1 Hour ago -

President elect biden says he is for the removal of the Fillabuster rule in the Senate to make it easier to handle the covid virus ... I don't know what powers he may have to do this, but the Fillabuster has been apart of our government for well over a hundred years. It is a time tested check and ballance of one party power ...:fuckdog;

If you don’t know why did you post that?
Republicans have been trying to eliminate this for the past 12 years.
Now it’s an issue?

Maybe you need a new direction and new staff.
Friends and business make strange bedfellows.

Yes I think he should follow the YouTube, Google, Twitter, Facebook platform. You do know we're on a gear forum right? You want more censorship because you don't like the politics on here. Most or libertarian and that supports gear use.

Enter that censorship and it may just all go away.

Get Shredded!
Yes I think he should follow the YouTube, Google, Twitter, Facebook platform. You do know we're on a gear forum right? You want more censorship because you don't like the politics on here. Most or libertarian and that supports gear use.

Enter that censorship and it may just all go away.

This isn’t a personal rights discussion I’m having with the board owner. And you’re not actually invited to participate.

GA congresswoman has proof Kamala pays terrorists ...

Now the libs accuse Trump of funding Jan 6th protesters ? Prove it the way Kamala was proven to pay rioters on the house floor in front of God and everyone ...

Attachments

• 20210112_215247.jpg
    20210112_215247.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
Lol its a open forum. PM him then if you don't want anyone else to comment. Man you are pro censorship huh.

I have no censorship desire or ability here.
I’m nobody just like you.
I’m ok with that.

Now the libs accuse Trump of funding Jan 6th protesters ? Prove it the way Kamala was proven to pay rioters on the house floor in front of God and everyone ...

I wish he did then that damn witch Nancy wouldn't be walking around

Trying to make these brain washed dumb asses see the real truth is a waste of time plan and simple . On a couple of years when you don't have a fucking job then you can back the union then lol

Maybe, just maybe, they could be right ???

Attachments

• 20210118_111311.jpg
    20210118_111311.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
48 hours and the clock is ticking.

I see Trump is going to Pardon 100+ people tommorrow.

Discussion: DNI Ratcliffe again noted this past weekend that China interfered in the Elections and that also, our own Intel Agencies attempted to hide this information from the Omnbuds Inspector collecting info in this Intel Report. The CIA management was named as the primary Intel Agency that was shown to be hiding this information, and the Inspector admitted that it was because this Intel Agency didn't want to support the Trump Administrations "policies"

So this again, proves beyond shadow of a doubt, "insurrection". Then when you look at the Foreign Interference Executive Order from Sept 2018 that Trump put into place, it says we can seize all of the assets of the individuals involved. Therefore we can at the least seize "anything" that China (CCP) owns. I believe his newest EO on the China (private companies in the US funding CCP and Military) would allow us to seize anything they own.

So again, I ask myself. Does Trump walk away from all of this? Does he just leave us hanging with an Election stolen from the people by Italy, Iran, China, The DNC and Dems at the local level, interference from our own Intel Agencies, Facebook and Twitter and Social Media and the MSM, interfering in the Elections?

I still fail to believe that he just walks when he has the Trump card in his pocket.
Good post Wes, What will Trump do ? He is really up in age, stands for the people and what's right. They are threatening his family. Second impeachment, trying to politically assassinate him. All good reasons to go IA ? On the other hand, I would advise him if it fails he could go to the gallows, and I would forgive him for conceding ? None of us are in his shoes, so I can't really say. It's his call right now ...

Media and clergy paid by CIA

Yeah, go figure, we have known a shadow government exists, but even my jaded ass didn't think clergy was on the take. ? The swamp runs deep fellas. ? Of course we all knew msm are weak ,coluding, devious fucks ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-17-17-27-29.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-17-17-27-29.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 54
I used to have much respect for you. But it is garbage like this that’s driving me away from this once great board.
The US military has zero role in domestic politics.
You have NEVER served and have no right to spread a false narrative.
You should be ashamed of the things you have posted here about any of this.
Rob needs to clean house and get rid of you and Wes.
Period.
The good people who spend their money here and support his business deserve better.

Fuck yes! Let’s censor everything!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck yes! Let’s censor everything!!!!

Yep I don't think Tommy even sees how bad it looks for him to say these things. He doesn't want opposing views or controversial views to post.

Wait til he finds out sponsors sales are at a high. LOL. I don't think he understands business that well though.

For anyone hoping for something magical tomorrow, like a Trump take over using military forces... you’re going to be sadly mistaken.

As a Trump supporter, I accept the circumstances and I am hoping for the best under the new administration.

Perhaps we should all pause as Americans and do the same.

For me, I will back president Biden (until he resigns from dementia) and pray for a strong country.

And wait until we have the power to change things via votes... as is the purpose and right of free ppl.

IMO?

Get off Twitter, fbook and google. These ppl are the real problem.

We are all just spokes in a wheel.

Yeah. I’ll back Biden just like the left backed Trump. Those of you who decry those that oppose this incoming administration may you please pause and go research the end of the Weimar Republic, the Russian revolution of 1917, the events surrounding WW1 and the consequences of WW2.

hoping for the best is one thing.

but backing up an administration that will lead you directly into conflict and slavery makes you an implicit enemy of the people’s republic.

For anyone hoping for something magical tomorrow, like a Trump take over using military forces... you’re going to be sadly mistaken.

As a Trump supporter, I accept the circumstances and I am hoping for the best under the new administration.

Perhaps we should all pause as Americans and do the same.

For me, I will back president Biden (until he resigns from dementia) and pray for a strong country.

And wait until we have the power to change things via votes... as is the purpose and right of free ppl.

IMO?

Get off Twitter, fbook and google. These ppl are the real problem.

We are all just spokes in a wheel.

^^this is what a patriot says^^
Well put Sir.

Haha

those that bend the knee to the new admin are “Patriots” now.

🤣

whew, you can’t make this shit up.

I got your patriot right here homo 🖕🏻

Patriots love censoring their opposition and threatening re education camps for those that disagree with them.

The left: crying about the forced indoctrination of the native western people’s

also the left: those that don’t back our new admin are traitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back