• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Someone reel this nut job in.
C’mon admin, he’s dragging this whole board onto the crazy train.

At the Supreme Court hearing JFK Jr finally reveals himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200_d.gif

I told Lifter to chill out. He don't listen.

I heard its already been dismissed. :) A preemptive dismissal before the nut job even starts.

How is it dismissed before it’s even introduced? That’s absurd.

because everyone on the planet but Trump is corrupt. It has always been a personal conspiracy to bring him down and right now, evil prevails.......
How is it dismissed before it’s even introduced? That’s absurd.

does she really have esquire at the end of her name? I wonder how many times she's taken a load of jizz up her nose?
I'm very confident in Trump and the Supreme Court

Above mentioned was a cool comment. Its true. Politics is the only platform you can get caught cheating and not be fully disqualified. It's true, I never thought of it that way, but yeah, Biden cheating in one State should immediately eliminate him.

Him being listed on a Criminal Complaint in the Ukraine should have disqualified him....

And this is one of Trumps Attorneys. She seems very confident as, am I.

126997695_2746787358870301_6505316880674925139_n.png

Defined: "Someone limit someone else's free speech not mine though."

- - - Updated - - -

Yessir
6e2d4ea07977086b3c1d1534c2af6c43.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Oh wow, thats a cool patch. Where is that from precisely?

Perhaps the coolest thing about Lin Wood isn't that he got that Covington kid $250 million from CNN alone...

But that he has a striking resemblance to "Better Call Saul"

EnnJgDhXYAEvm_K

What made you think I was even talking to you?

I didn't know who you were talking to sir, I just wanted you to be aware of what you are saying, how it sounds to others is all. It sounds like you want to restrict someones freedom of speech.

I mean we got Kilsong posting pictures of another mans ass and grundle and no one was complaining about that LOL

Different topic: Check this out. Recall everyone called Sidney Powell nuts when she said the Republican Governor was in a pay for play scheme to get the Dominion Software. Now he is back tracking.

Anyone find that very interesting? I do. I hope if it's true they impeach him immediately.

126314073_5094929600517231_7359230645867865073_n.png

Who cares how many States he needs.

There is evidence of fraud in nearly all of them

That's what you guys thinking Biden is the "elect" fail to see. ANY fraud that exists, once brought to the Supreme Court can overturn that State result, that is a fact. I think you guys fail to understand that Trump doesn't need to win a court Case in 6 States to overturn 6 States. 1 Supreme Court case can overturn fraud in 6, 10, 20 States.

And you guys keep saying "No Evidence". Read below and you will see that a Court in Michigan actually concluded evidence existed there.

Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis: State Election Certifications Are ‘Simply a Procedural Step’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump...wDwOkN0Z_LR4MfNKuiCI6vFD9losxDEHe_bup9kMJRe8w

Some Trump surrogates and allies expressed hope that Michigan state lawmakers could intervene and vote to send up their own slate of electors to the Electoral College, rather than the ones that were selected by Democrats.
Two Michigan Supreme Court Justices urged a lower court to move quickly and “meaningfully assess” allegations of voter fraud, according to a Monday order that also denied an appeal by two Wayne County voters who sought to halt certification so that an audit could be carried out. Last week, two Republicans said they were harassed and pressured into voting to certify the county’s election, while also saying they were promised an audit that never came.

The court noted in its order about the presence of “troubling and serious allegations of fraud and irregularities.The justices noted that plaintiffs produced evidence to back their allegations, including one where ballots were counted from voters whose names were not in poll books. Instructions were also allegedly handed down by officials in some areas to “disobey election laws and regulations,” the court said.

Trump-at-presser-700x420.jpg
Wes your talking to yourself .. they understand this but they don't care. They say that they vote for the individual but then say there from all blue. Which means I'm from a democrat area we vote democrat( no other reason then they are democrat).
It's not about what's write and wrong. It's again about being democrat. Which to me means nothing.. I'm democrat. But that doesn't determine my vote. If I have 2 people applying for a position to run my business I'm not gonna hire one cuz they live in the same building I live in. I'm gonna hire the one that is gonna do the best job, the most qualified, the one that has a proven track record, it's gonna be based off skill and ability. (Not a party) They are gonna represent me and my company. They are a reflection of you. seems to me that most people I know that voted for BiDEN did so cuz they are Democrat, no other reason.
Now let's jump beyond this..
The clear and obvious thing is.. there is voter fraud. It can't be denied..it is obvious. Why not just say yes we know its voter fraud but we don't care as long as our candidate wins..
Because this is obvious...
The point is if there was voter fraud the opposite way. If this was in fact happening to Biden you guys would be losing your minds.. .
It would be plastered on every news outlet and media outlet everywhere and rightfully so.. because I would be doing the same thing I'm doing now.. what's right is right... I can't speak for everyone. But that's how I roll.
I've had friends put me in the same position and try and use my friendship as a tool or weapon where someone else would have lost there job... I don't play that bullshit!
It's my name, my word, my character. I won't sacrifice them just for the sake of lying.
Other wise I would be no better than them.
No matter how hard it may seem. Always try and do the right thing. You may lose friends sometimes but then I guess if they put you in this position they were not really a friend to begin with..

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't know who you were talking to sir, I just wanted you to be aware of what you are saying, how it sounds to others

Stand in front of the mirror and repeat that 10 times.

The way that Trump has broken so many peoples brains (on the left and right) is absolutely amazing.

Stand in front of the mirror and repeat that 10 times.

Either You confuse your arrogant baseless condescension with witty humor?

Or maybe you’re just sucked too many dicks and now you’re just a dickhead?

The way that Trump has broken so many peoples brains (on the left and right) is absolutely amazing.

Trump? The democrats put a pedophile in the US Presidential election. To illustrate what that’s like, with all the people in this thread, it’d be like nominating @mindlesswork to be the ASF poster boy. Who in the fuck would do that? Broken brained blue people.

I love being able to mix politics with a rip on MindlessWork. Thanks.

Wes your talking to yourself .. they understand this but they don't care. They say that they vote for the individual but then say there from all blue. Which means I'm from a democrat area we vote democrat( no other reason then they are democrat).
It's not about what's write and wrong. It's again about being democrat. Which to me means nothing.. I'm democrat. But that doesn't determine my vote. If I have 2 people applying for a position to run my business I'm not gonna hire one cuz they live in the same building I live in. I'm gonna hire the one that is gonna do the best job, the most qualified, the one that has a proven track record, it's gonna be based off skill and ability. (Not a party) They are gonna represent me and my company. They are a reflection of you. seems to me that most people I know that voted for BiDEN did so cuz they are Democrat, no other reason.
Now let's jump beyond this..
The clear and obvious thing is.. there is voter fraud. It can't be denied..it is obvious. Why not just say yes we know its voter fraud but we don't care as long as our candidate wins..
Because this is obvious...
The point is if there was voter fraud the opposite way. If this was in fact happening to Biden you guys would be losing your minds.. .
It would be plastered on every news outlet and media outlet everywhere and rightfully so.. because I would be doing the same thing I'm doing now.. what's right is right... I can't speak for everyone. But that's how I roll.
I've had friends put me in the same position and try and use my friendship as a tool or weapon where someone else would have lost there job... I don't play that bullshit!
It's my name, my word, my character. I won't sacrifice them just for the sake of lying.
Other wise I would be no better than them.
No matter how hard it may seem. Always try and do the right thing. You may lose friends sometimes but then I guess if they put you in this position they were not really a friend to begin with..

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

That sir, is worth a 1000 likes.

Either You confuse your arrogant baseless condescension with witty humor?

Or maybe you’re just sucked too many dicks and now you’re just a dickhead?

Do you realize how inconsequential what any of us think is to this world. We’re merely a grain of sand on the beach and we are replaced every day by another grain.
It humors me immensely that you assume anyone cares what you think or that it’s making even one bit of difference.

And yeah, I’m a dickhead that uses condescending humor, so what. I’m ok with the fact that I could be gone in the blink of an eye and never be remembered for a second.

I’d ponder that before you question anything about me ever again.

It doesn't suprise me that DEMOCRATS actually think we are as stupid as the people who voted for them and would believe biden won this election.

Unless

They know we not that stupid but they positive we just going to bend over and let them fuck us raw......

Sometimes I wish I lived in one of these states where all this shits going on so I can do something about it. It's nice in my area its majority Republicans and the Democrats and government no better then to try to pull some shit like that in our state. We must come together

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Digging the av
Do you realize how inconsequential what any of us think is to this world. We’re merely a grain of sand on the beach and we are replaced every day by another grain.
It humors me immensely that you assume anyone cares what you think or that it’s making even one bit of difference.

And yeah, I’m a dickhead that uses condescending humor, so what. I’m ok with the fact that I could be gone in the blink of an eye and never be remembered for a second.

I’d ponder that before you question anything about me ever again.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ey-powell-will-file-lawsuit-georgia-tomorrow/

Release the Kraken in Georgia tomorrow, fuckers.

This is huge. And she did say the first State she would "blow up" would be Georgia..

"She is exposing the corrupt Republicans, Democrats and their families. They both don't want the truth to come out so both parties will try to silence her. She is exposing the kicked backs and political favors that everyone gets in government and states. This is going to get ugly and it needs to get ugly for the truth to come out."

Now I can't verify that this is accurate but maybe after 2morrows filing we might hear a glimpse of some evidence?? Was their a DOD software tool used to catch the Election hacking? Guess time will tell.

126302700_3494164710631383_6367266148857573232_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back