• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
You too huh?
I do that hourly over at the GB.

good, just busy switching back and fourth these accounts and talking to myself.

forth* Back and forth... you are switching back and forth between different accounts so you can talk to yourself.

typical Trump voter. Unedumakated white racist closet homo. Can’t spell worf shit ..

forth* Back and forth... you are switching back and forth between different accounts so you can talk to yourself.

typical Trump voter. Unedumakated white racist closet homo. Can’t spell worf shit ..
Smfh, where did you git yer lernin from? Everyone knows the correct way is switching "backwards and forwards" sheesh

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Ive seen her before on Efuckt and Twitter---that girl is NUTS.
What a fucking pig.

actually it would be a grammar error not spelling.

Grammatical*

Hahaha... love it

get fired up boyz.... this here is election night and we is about to fuck shit up!!! Wooooo hoo...

Trump wins !!! Sorry Dom's go home and lick ur wounds now or get shot down in the streets

If I must.

Yeah Milf...she's a young white girl with no tits--her hubby lets TONS of mostly black guys fuck her..sometimes super rough.
This is her
https://efukt.com/23118_The_Punching_Bag.html

that’s unfortunate. This is why being a good father to your daughters is important. This is also why liberal men are more supportive of abortion than women...It’s embarrassing for them to have black babies in there gated communities while they lecture middle income white men for being racist.

3 words...Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Trump won all 3 in 3016, won’t happen in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to who? I know three Biden voters and literally hundreds of Trump voters. I live in Michigan.

Get used to saying Yeezys our Prezzy.

fo shizzle, too bad he melted and cried, I think he had a chance at third place

According to who? I know three Biden voters and literally hundreds of Trump voters. I live in Michigan.

The fake news and fake polls just like in 2016.

Update 6:15pm.EST

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201103-181846.png
    Screenshot_20201103-181846.png
    65 KB · Views: 61
Did you see Obama stumping for Biden the other day? Had a bullhorn taking to a crowd of 8 people. He has lost the following he once had.

I have to admit, I was shocked at the lack of support barry actually brought to the table for Biden

People are awake and his 15 minutes are over
Trump2020

what is it? Takes me to twitter log in page... is it cool? Am I missing out?

Spoiler , Biden introduced his granddaughter as his son beau and then thanked the people for helping get his son elected as a senator

He totally lost it.

Get Shredded!
2nd attempt I guess the first one failed since I was permanently banned from Twitter

https://youtu.be/4crz0mDS-Gw

Prediction for today:
The People will vote for economic growth which is why Trump owns 2020 and when this happens Bidens legacy of treason will finally come home to roost before the new year.

Pennsylvania loves Trump so much they came out in record numbers upwards of 50k people

Florida loves Trump just as much a Pennsylvania

Arizona for Trump2020

Wisconsin for Trump2020

Texas for Trump2020

Obama and Biden together could not even rally a fraction of that many supporters but Obama nets an outside ringer ... nobody cares

Democrats, you are dead in the water

Trump 2020 mofos

can you feel it...Love ya

https://youtu.be/WSxw0iQ5PpQ

#TRUTHISAWESOME

Trump2020

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

8:15 PM

UPDATE

Based on projections (which I dont like) Trump has 80 electoral votes and Biden 63 at the current time frame.

Biden-85
Trump-61

90-63 Trump has the lead

And projected to win Florida...29 votes.

Worst case for me?

Not that Biden wins, but that Harris takes over bc he drops dead or is unfit in 18 months.

These are real possibilities. No bs

Idk if dems are voting as much as they should with that in mind. Maybe they are fine with her as president. Even tho it would be by default

Same reason McCain lost. Ppl didn’t like Sarah Pailan. Cost him

Will it cost Biden? We will find out.

Pelosi was setting the stage when she files that shit about Trump when he had covid.

Pretty sure shes #3 in line so Bidens wins get pushed out & its Harris/Pelosi? If so thats not a country i think i want to live in. Its all downhill from there.

Fuck even if Biden wins & stays for 4yrs its all downhill imho

i see zero good for America if Biden wins. Well maybe 1. The media will stop pushing & feeding the rioting, looting & other propaganda for divide. If thats even a positive thing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Where are you getting your numbers from?

NewsMax sir

They had your exact "projections" at 8pm EST. And those projections changed.
123718776_353918735676032_5793373807523741962_n.png

RIght now at 8:50pm EST they have Trump 96-Biden 63
123726532_729050594360625_796458563059052630_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back