• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
January 20th Biden will be sworn in as president. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think otherwise. Or maybe you are trying to convince yourselves. If you doubt this will happen put some skin in the game. I'm taking bets! Put up or shut up.

You won't have any takers. They will talk about how they believe in all these theories, how people who believe in reality are brainwashed and will be crying when Trump overturns the election but if it comes to putting up their own money, all the sudden they have a change of heart.
So yeah, they believe everything they type/copy and paste from far right sources until it comes to backing up that belief with money.
January 20th Biden will be sworn in as president. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think otherwise. Or maybe you are trying to convince yourselves. If you doubt this will happen put some skin in the game. I'm taking bets! Put up or shut up.

Last edited:
You won't have any takers. They will talk about how they believe in all these theories, how people who believe in reality are brainwashed and will be crying when Trump overturns the election but if it comes to putting up their own money, all the sudden they have a change of heart.
So yeah, they believe everything they type/copy and paste from far right sources until it comes to backing up that belief with money.

Far right sources? Like the PA State Senator that will introduce legislature next week taking the Electoral appointment away from the Governor and State Secretary that fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently, at a rate of $20k per day. Good work if u can get it. And if he’s acting looking inept, he should be given an Oscar.

And I give you the award for Google search Oscar. Lol

Far right sources? Like the PA State Senator that will introduce legislature next week taking the Electoral appointment away from the Governor and State Secretary that fucked up.

I seen that!

Joe will probably be sworn in, yes. And by the next day he will forget who or what he is again. Commie Demtardz :roflmao:

I mentioned Prior that I didn't trust Pence

One big giveaway to me too was that in the Trump 2020 campaign

He left Pences name off his logo many many times.

I never trusted Pence. Hope Im wrong, but i just dont

127645798_479257299716571_1289015842356166617_n.png

You can't trust anyone but Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ml?ito=push-notification&ci=55561&si=21188634

Donald Trump will join Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on Sunday at 10am in his first interview since Election Day as he continues to dispute election results

I don't think Trump willingly steps down:

"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous '80,000,000 votes' were not fraudulently or illegally obtained,' the president posted to Twitter Friday"

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think Trump willingly steps down:

"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous '80,000,000 votes' were not fraudulently or illegally obtained,' the president posted to Twitter Friday"

General Michael FLynn stated that we were, and are in the middle of a "coup"

The Military doesn't just walk away from a coup either.

I'm listening to Trump speak now, will report what he is saying for those of you who are missing it.

127557188_204889377767597_6123617347246429036_n.png

127527799_1622390747955555_4239121715537949360_n.png

Trump says he does believe he will get 1 or more of his cases to the Supreme Court in the next two weeks.

Ken Starr also reviewed President Trumps comments. He said we are in the 4th quarter. He does believe several of Trumps suits will make it to the Supreme Court and need to decided on. He said there is various evidence that does exist, and it's simply a matter of showing Unconstitutionality.

The 'Smartest Man In The Room' Just Joined Sidney Powell's Team

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:

Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, "was always the smartest person in the room." In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.
Not only does Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have an innate intelligence, but he's also got extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber-fraud detection and analysis. The reason we know about his qualifications is that it takes seven paragraphs for him to list them in the declaration he signed to support the Georgia complaint.
His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, "I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."
Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer.
"My experience," he attests," spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence[.]"
I will not belabor the point. Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cyber-security than anyone else in America.

download%20%2849%29_0.jpg

So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? This:
1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.
2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation — and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.
3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."
4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.
5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.
6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.
Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded
1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.
2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.
3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.
4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.
5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.
6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.
7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 2–3 hours.
8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.
9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.
10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.
Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with "high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden."
This is going to be tough evidence for Democrats to counter. Back when the naïve Democrats thought Trump would be the one to commit fraud, they held congressional hearings and wrote articles about the voting machines' vulnerability. And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they'll struggle to that he's not a reliable expert. Things are getting fun.

This is going to be tough evidence for Democrats to counter. Back when the naïve Democrats thought Trump would be the one to commit fraud, they held congressional hearings and wrote articles about the voting machines' vulnerability. And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they'll struggle to that he's not a reliable expert. Things are getting fun.

Last edited:
Biden is not my president !!! Start the impeachment process now so no time is wasted .

Wisconsin recount complete. Trump spends 3 million and fails yet again to prove anything other than he lost.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...896ade-30c9-11eb-96c2-aac3f162215d_story.html

You need to find a better source than WAPO. They are nothing but propaganda. This statement is a complete lie!
In announcing Dane County’s results Sunday, clerk Scott McDonell noted that the recount had found no instances of fraud. He said the process should “reassure” the public about the accuracy of the count, but said he found it “disturbing” that the Trump campaign had targeted only two Democratic counties for practices in place across Wisconsin.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: THOUSANDS of Fake Votes Found at Wisconsin Recount in Dane County -- Photos and Report from GOP Observer (thegatewaypundit.com)

1000's of ballots with the same exact signature of "MLW". That whole article by WAPO is willfully misleading people.

I like to consider myself the teaser of bullies. Trump is definitely a bully and anyone who tries to completely silence opposing opinion is a bully.
As a kid, I would constantly poke fun at the bullies even though it meant getting my ass handed to me a few times. I didn't care. That never stopped me. I always played the situation. In school, I knew they couldn't touch me and that drove them nuts. Eventually they just stopped trying because they realized I would never stop.
Lol. You’re definitely the little dork kid that comes back with “Nuh-uh” for everything.

lol, you can't be serious. You tell me to find a better source than WAPO and then you post from gatewaypundit. Just wow!
You need to find a better source than WAPO. They are nothing but propaganda. This statement is a complete lie!
In announcing Dane County’s results Sunday, clerk Scott McDonell noted that the recount had found no instances of fraud. He said the process should “reassure” the public about the accuracy of the count, but said he found it “disturbing” that the Trump campaign had targeted only two Democratic counties for practices in place across Wisconsin.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: THOUSANDS of Fake Votes Found at Wisconsin Recount in Dane County -- Photos and Report from GOP Observer (thegatewaypundit.com)

1000's of ballots with the same exact signature of "MLW". That whole article by WAPO is willfully misleading people.

CodeMonkey😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201129-125352.png
    Screenshot_20201129-125352.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20201129-125415.png
    Screenshot_20201129-125415.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20201129-125445.png
    Screenshot_20201129-125445.png
    206 KB · Views: 18
Get Shredded!
lol, you can't be serious. You tell me to find a better source than WAPO and then you post from gatewaypundit. Just wow!
They have photos and witnesses. It doesn't matter where it came from. WAPO should have reported on it but they are corrupt.

Even Fox News reports Trump not confident in any of his cases going to Supreme Court (as he stated himself) and now he is saying the courts are corrupt including republicans he appointed himself in Penn. Sad really. He thinks because he is the President anything he wants to go to the Supreme Court will without evidence and now that he is seeing things won't go his way, the court system is corrupt. Such a joke.
The cult truly believes Trump and only Trump can be trusted. Everything else except Trump himself is corrupt. LOL.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-sunday-morning-futures-judges-election-lawsuits
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/29/trump-acknowledges-the-supreme-court-.html

Last edited:
I like to consider myself the teaser of bullies. Trump is definitely a bully and anyone who tries to completely silence opposing opinion is a bully.
As a kid, I would constantly poke fun at the bullies even though it meant getting my ass handed to me a few times. I didn't care. That never stopped me. I always played the situation. In school, I knew they couldn't touch me and that drove them nuts. Eventually they just stopped trying because they realized I would never stop.

It totally comes across in your posts. Nice job!

Lol. You’re definitely the little dork kid that comes back with “Nuh-uh” for everything.

Dude hes like the nats flying around your face when your trying to fish/camp ....no matter how much bug spray or swatting they just dont go away ...

I forgot Trump said the FBI and DOJ might be in on the fraud as well. Is anyone other than him not in on the fraud?

I forgot Trump said the FBI and DOJ might be in on the fraud as well. Is anyone other than him not in on the fraud?

Well Kamala is in on the fraud!

Why are Democrats so dumb and bad at cheating? Can anyone ascertain this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201129-130602.png
    Screenshot_20201129-130602.png
    318.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20201129_130459.jpg
    IMG_20201129_130459.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20201129_130508.jpg
    IMG_20201129_130508.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 17
Ok so I gotta ask and I’m being 100% in my question. Does Trump really stand any chance at all at winning the election by going back and doing all the court stuff you guys have mentioned OR is it like pretty much just a big waste of time???? A serious answer would be appreciated because I know nothing about all this shit really. Thanks

For every freethinking human being ... that’s enough evidence to want a full blown investigation into voter fraud, election corruption, and then demand the 12th amendment to choose our next president

For someone who tries to portray himself as a tough guy Trump is a perpetual victim. Instead of looking at YouTube posts and ding ding web sites these guys should just read the civil complaints that lack evidence. There is a reason a Trump appointee on the Third Circuit (along with two other judges) tossed out his complaint. The Wisconsin recount checked signatures and it did not change the fact that Trump lost. Sorry fellas but being an ass hole only appeals to about 40% of the nation, and that is why Trump's popularity never really broke 50%. But I'll give it to you. You all are a fervent bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back