• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
crazy that AAS users are also political experts and vaccine experts too, what do you think the correlation is? is it we dont trust doctors because they want to prescribe hormones to actually treat a real condition and we want to use them to grow muscles? we really are a ridiculous bunch

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

I find it interesting that he took this long to offer *congrats". Just interesting.

I remember a post 2 weeks ago that alleged China was one of the first to congratulate Biden and it was presented as proof that Biden was weak on China and in their pocket, but turns out China was one of the last to congratulate him and again presented as proof that Biden is weak and in their pocket lol. I’ll leave it up to u to figure out who it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I agree with your post but just have a simple question. Is it so hard to believe that there are a lot of people in this country who don't like Trump? You can't take the consensus of this board and apply it to America as a whole.

"Don't like" is putting it mildly.

I just don't think it was enough to get ppl off their ass to vote at those numbers.

For many decades, voting was at like 52% participation of eligible voters. This time? 60 something percent.

I mean, breaking national records. Is Biden really that exciting? Do Dems really believe in him that much? Do they hate Trump that much?? Maybe.

8 million more votes then Obama? The dems favorite son....I am not buying it. But I will accept it.

There is no way that Biden supporters will have admit this possibility....even though Biden had the most votes in American history campaining from his basement.

I refuse to believe shit was not rigged or something.

But like I have said, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Even I have grown tired of waiting for the "evidence" to drop and the "bombs" to explode.

If he has anything, then fucking show it. Or let us all move on.

I am not happy with Biden. But I have always felt you rally around the winner bc then we all win. You won't see me clamoring for impeachment, witch hunts, investigations, or attend "not my president" rallies.

Hopefully he does well. Hopefully this wasn't bullshit to get vp Harris in to take over. If he doesn't?? Then we pick again in 4 years.

It's the American way.

I agree 100% some self honesty goes a long way ....something is off so bad its obvious in mathematical terms ....but the physical proof is the tuff part!!...I can say something is being dug up the question is will it make before the certification!

crazy that AAS users are also political experts and vaccine experts too, what do you think the correlation is? is it we dont trust doctors because they want to prescribe hormones to actually treat a real condition and we want to use them to grow muscles? we really are a ridiculous bunch

I think we live in a time where steroids are available, fake tits, corrective eye surgery, etc that can make us feel better about ourselves. Help us look better.

If cock implants were a thing, I would be online for that too:)

Doctors only look to fix diagnosable conditions. Some of the above are socially acceptable, while others are illegal.

I just wish the govt would stop protecting me from me. Stop playing big brother.

I think we live in a time where steroids are available, fake tits, corrective eye surgery, etc that can make us feel better about ourselves. Help us look better.

Doctors only look to fix diagnosable conditions. Some of the above are socially acceptable, while others are illegal.

I just wish the govt would stop protecting me from me. Stop playing big brother.
I think we all need IML CBD gummies and just chill

Wife always asks where I have my phd's hanging... :hater:

I just hope there is a checks and balances somewhere along the line . If not we all pay the price no matter which side we are on .

"Don't like" is putting it mildly.

I just don't think it was enough to get ppl off their ass to vote at those numbers.

For many decades, voting was at like 52% participation of eligible voters. This time? 60 something percent.

I mean, breaking national records. Is Biden really that exciting? Do Dems really believe in him that much? Do they hate Trump that much?? Maybe.

8 million more votes then Obama? The dems favorite son....I am not buying it. But I will accept it.
I agree, I don't think you buy one car because the other one's junk. You buy a car because it's awesome. No way sleepy joe is a more awesome car than the first black president. The vast majority of Americans believe this election was rigged.
I suppose after he is sworn in, we can try to get on with it , but I'm positive there will be a silent protest.

Use duckduckgo and search for other countries voting laws. WTF are we voting with no ID still when these shit hole countries require a ID and or a thumb print?

Get Shredded!
U that nervous about Big Brother that u can't just use the Google thingy?
Settle down

Fake news lol! I will now latch on to a better news network.
Now what the fuck is there remaining that is more right than newsmax? The Loony Bin Republican National News Network (LBRNNN)? :funny:
891fe96c83de69cf6175350d4f975e0b.png

Last edited:
Don't forget, we are all smarter than your average Harvard Grad, Lawyer, PhD or MD as well.

What is BeastMode or Kilsong....Ill take "No Evidence" for 200 please....oh, I was wrong, well shit....
I remember a post 2 weeks ago that alleged China was one of the first to congratulate Biden and it was presented as proof that Biden was weak on China and in their pocket, but turns out China was one of the last to congratulate him and again presented as proof that Biden is weak and in their pocket lol. I’ll leave it up to u to figure out who it was.

Damn bro, you be breakin my like button today

IML Gear Cream!
This is more for down ballot. Pennsylvania has already certified and given votes to Biden. However, even this is another lame duck attempt to slow the process down and it wont work. Did you not see the judge comments on their farce of a lawsuit. No court in their right mind is going to side with this ridiculous attempt to reverse democracy. In a nutshell, it is just stalling the inevitable.
PA. judge has just blocked the certification of Pennsylvania election results!

Last edited:
This is more for down ballot. Pennsylvania has already certified and given votes to Biden. However, even this is another lame duck attempt to slow the process down and it wont work. Did you not see the judge comments on their farce of a lawsuit. No court in their right mind is going to side with this ridiculous attempt to reverse democracy. In a nutshell, it is just stalling the inevitable.

You didn’t read that correctly. It includes down ballot but it also blocks PA from completing several steps needed before the vote is certified. They brought the lawsuit and request for Emergency relief right after PA signed the certification (there’s more that needs to be done to make it legally official though).

The judge didn’t comment on the “farce of a lawsuit”. Her memo was very brief. It set a court date for Friday.

This is not even a Trump lawsuit it’s republicans in PA. So you can’t say Trump is “delaying the inevitable”.

You twist and spin words. You could definitely work as a journalist!!!

Something to consider in these legal manners is the burden of proof. In these cases I believe the burden of proof is this

Preponderance of the evidence is one type of evidentiary standard used in a burden of proof analysis. Under the preponderance standard, the burden of proof is met when the party with the burden convinces the fact finder that there is a greater than 50% chance that the claim is true.

Now in criminal trials like murder, arson
This is the standard
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
The standard that must be met by the prosecution's evidence in a criminal prosecution: that no other logical explanation can be derived from the facts except that the defendant committed the crime, thereby overcoming the presumption that a person is innocent until proven guilty.

Disclaimer I also heard that Trump's legal team has only filed 3-4 lawsuits. All the other suits were filed by many other individuals.

This is new

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201125-112753.png
    Screenshot_20201125-112753.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20201125-144418.png
    Screenshot_20201125-144418.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 21
PA. judge has just blocked the certification of Pennsylvania election results!

This is where the lack of understanding of the legal process comes into play. The judge issued an injunction of any “further” certification, but problem is the state already certified the election results. Second, this is just an injunction pending an “evidentiary hearing” on Friday. In other words, the judge said ok ur claiming massive improprieties in the election, so I’ll halt any “further” certifications and allow u an opportunity to present evidence of these improprieties on Friday. And we know how that’s gone in the past - 1 for 30 in lawsuits. But keep hope alive!

Take your time and read it again lol. NO certification of PA. election results. You really think the American people are going to stand for this after hearing what is going on right now with the hearing in PA right now? Christ they even have Democrats testifying for us lol

Take your time and read it again lol. NO certification of PA. election results. You really think the American people are going to stand for this after hearing what is going on right now with the hearing in PA right now? Christ they even have Democrats testifying for us lol

What difference does that make in Brazil :jerkit:

I think it's more of a free thinking mindset then anything else.

If we took everything for face value from what we're told, we would all be dead from roid rage by now.

What difference does that make in Brazil :jerkit:
I still file a U.S tax return and vote. Do you know how the Brazilian economy works? If you did you would ask a stupid question like you just did. :blowjob: The dollar here fell about .40 cents since the media announced Biden won the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back