• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

SCOTUS can pick up a case the lower courts would not hear. Every one of us has the right to take it to scotus.

Sure but that doesn’t mean they will hear them. Every case so far has been dismissed at the federal state level without even going into discovery. And you think the Supreme Court is going to hear them, why? You’re banking on the fact that Trump appointed 3 of the justices so they’re going to act politically? Highly doubtful.

I mean right now weed is federally unlawful. I was using it as an example of how federal law Trump's state laws.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Lol

Found what I was looking for and recalled from 20 years ago. The difference is Trump has not conceded, however following the law, and the Presidential Act of 1963, the GSA is supposed to release the funds.

If you notice, this means that Clinton was with-holding the funds from Bush. In this case though they had Gore the "projected" winner. And the Dems were not remotely upset that Clintons Admin wouldn't release the funds. And in fact they only did after "concession"

I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy here and also the standard that the GSA has.

This in no way means Trump lost the Election. There is no "official" "projected" President Elect for 2020.

Sure some States have become "official" This does not mean that those States or the entire Election can't be overturned.

Has it happened per State before. Yes. For the whole election, as a whole before? No

Doesn't mean impossible.

GSA releases transition funds

December 14, 2000

https://www.govexec.com/federal-news/2000/12/gsa-releases-transition-funds/8146/

After Vice President Al Gore conceded the presidential election to Texas Gov. George W. Bush Wednesday night, General Services Administration chief David Barram announced that GSA would release transition funds and provide office space to the Bush transition team.

Republican lawmakers had criticized Barram's decision to withhold transition funds pending Gore's challenge to election results in Florida. Last week, Rep. Steve Horn, R-Calif., chairman of the House Government Reform Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology, held hearings on the issue. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Ala., then introduced a bill that would've required GSA to support the Bush transition.

Barram had said he would not release the funds until an "apparent successful candidate" had been determined, as mandated in the Presidential Transition Act of 1963. The Transition Act requires GSA to provide federal money, office space and other logistical support to the incoming and outgoing administrations

2006; Jerry boy Nadler questioning witness on voter fraud in hearing from Clinton Eugene "Clint" Curtis, Attorney, Programmer, Ex-NSA Employee and elected congressman and former speaker of the House of Florida, and by former, he lost his 2020 bid. The Governor of FLA? Republican and former JAG Officer.

It's hillarious to watch the Dems on film, stating that Ballots are too easy to cheat, and that Elections can be hacked with Software.

Fast forward to 2020: "No widespread or election fraud is possible"

LOL, what hypocritical scumbags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzY2tnwExs

Last edited:
So, has GSA ever given transition funds to a president elect that never became president? :nope:
Found what I was looking for and recalled from 20 years ago. The difference is Trump has not conceded, however following the law, and the Presidential Act of 1963, the GSA is supposed to release the funds.

If you notice, this means that Clinton was with-holding the funds from Bush. In this case though they had Gore the "projected" winner. And the Dems were not remotely upset that Clintons Admin wouldn't release the funds. And in fact they only did after "concession"

I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy here and also the standard that the GSA has.

This in no way means Trump lost the Election. There is no "official" "projected" President Elect for 2020.

Sure some States have become "official" This does not mean that those States or the entire Election can't be overturned.

Has it happened per State before. Yes. For the whole election, as a whole before? No

Doesn't mean impossible.

GSA releases transition funds

December 14, 2000

https://www.govexec.com/federal-news/2000/12/gsa-releases-transition-funds/8146/

After Vice President Al Gore conceded the presidential election to Texas Gov. George W. Bush Wednesday night, General Services Administration chief David Barram announced that GSA would release transition funds and provide office space to the Bush transition team.

Republican lawmakers had criticized Barram's decision to withhold transition funds pending Gore's challenge to election results in Florida. Last week, Rep. Steve Horn, R-Calif., chairman of the House Government Reform Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology, held hearings on the issue. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Ala., then introduced a bill that would've required GSA to support the Bush transition.

Barram had said he would not release the funds until an "apparent successful candidate" had been determined, as mandated in the Presidential Transition Act of 1963. The Transition Act requires GSA to provide federal money, office space and other logistical support to the incoming and outgoing administrations

If only Dems and their Media accomplices understood this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201124-111726.png
    Screenshot_20201124-111726.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 44
In our system of checks and balances, this is exactly what scotus is for. If they don't take it up, then what purpose do they serve ?

Whoops, I spoke to soon. It appears scotus picked up Trump's case against PA. Well, there's one of 50 ?

So, has GSA ever given transition funds to a president elect that never became president? :nope:

Funny you'll ask that.

The Dems GSA also initially declined funding and Bush's transition team used Private Donations to begin..

Al Gores team asked for recounts in each state. Bush won some suits, lost some suits. Gore the same.

This was considered a "contested" Election, just as Trump is contrasting this Election...

But once again the Dems aren't playing by the rules that they demanded in 2000.

Hypocritical in every shape and form
https://uselectionatlas.org/INFORMATION/ARTICLES/pe2000timeline.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201124-112641.png
    Screenshot_20201124-112641.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 43
IML Gear Cream!
See below. Also to ask again, has GSA ever transferred funds and started transition for a president elect that never became president? :nope: It is over folks. Accept reality. Michigan=loss, Pennsylvania=loss, Nevada soon to follow certification today= loss, 2-35 in Trump legal cases = laughable loss, 6 million more votes for Biden= loss; All evidence pointing to Biden as president and meanwhile Trump posting stuff from Randy Quaid now on Twitter to back him up while continuing to provide no evidence of fraud, lol.....

Governor Tom Wolf

Today @PAStateDept
certified the results of the November 3 election in Pennsylvania for president and vice president of the United States.As required by federal law, I’ve signed the Certificate of Ascertainment for the slate of electors for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT, never said better !!!

But I was told NY has a cell ready for him? How do you spend money while in jail. More tin foil? You better hurry because this covid shit is gutting cases of tin foil.

You are missing my point. It has never happened. Im not even giving guff over the holdup. The fact is GSA has never started transition for a president elect that did not in fact fulfill their role as president.
Funny you'll ask that.

The Dems GSA also initially declined funding and Bush's transition team used Private Donations to begin..

Al Gores team asked for recounts in each state. Bush won some suits, lost some suits. Gore the same.

This was considered a "contested" Election, just as Trump is contrasting this Election...

But once again the Dems aren't playing by the rules that they demanded in 2000.

Hypocritical in every shape and form
https://uselectionatlas.org/INFORMATION/ARTICLES/pe2000timeline.php

See below. Also to ask again, has GSA ever transferred funds and started transition for a president elect that never became president? :nope: It is over folks. Accept reality. Michigan=loss, Pennsylvania=loss, Nevada soon to follow certification today= loss, 2-35 in Trump legal cases = laughable loss, 6 million more votes for Biden= loss; All evidence pointing to Biden as president and meanwhile Trump posting stuff from Randy Quaid now on Twitter to back him up while continuing to provide no evidence of fraud, lol.....

Governor Tom Wolf

Today @PAStateDept
certified the results of the November 3 election in Pennsylvania for president and vice president of the United States.As required by federal law, I’ve signed the Certificate of Ascertainment for the slate of electors for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

That’s the part they just don’t understand or refuse to accept. Trump lost TOO MANY STATES!! All I’m seeing are twitter posts and opinion pieces but no evidence of this widespread fraud they keep hoping for. I posted part of the transcript from a federal judge denouncing the Trump team’s frivolous lawsuits and as he called Frankenstein legal arguments being stitched together into some untenable monstrosity lol, but they ignore the court cases. This thread is just an embarrassment like Trump. It’s so hard for them to believe not everyone thinks Trump is the messiah and almost 80 million Americans preferred Biden. It’s a fucking joke and would be funnier if it wasn’t so pathetic at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the part they just don’t understand or refuse to accept. Trump lost TOO MANY STATES!! All I’m seeing are twitter posts and opinion pieces but no evidence of this widespread fraud they keep hoping for. I posted part of the transcript from a federal judge denouncing the Trump team’s frivolous lawsuits and as he called Frankenstein legal arguments being stitched together into some untenable monstrosity lol, but they ignore the court cases. This thread is just an embarrassment like Trump. It’s so hard for them to believe not everyone thinks Trump is the messiah and almost 80 million Americans preferred Biden. It’s a fucking joke and would be funnier if it wasn’t so pathetic at the same time.

Pretty hard to believe you're a Texan. Transplant from somewhere?

I grew up in Texas myself (Dallas). When I was younger and of voting age, I always considered myself Republican. It wasn't until the 2000s I dropped the party tag and instead voted on individuals vs identifying myself with a party.
I am guessing Beast is from Houston or Austin and might just be a transplant.
Pretty hard to believe you're a Texan. Transplant from somewhere?

Last edited:
I grew up in Texas myself (Dallas). When I was younger and of voting age, I always considered myself Republican. It wasn't until the 2000s I dropped the party tag and instead voted on individuals vs identifying myself with a party.

Didn’t born Texans actually vote for Beto and the transplants voted for Cruz or am I mistaken?

Get Shredded!
Oh, my surprise of him being from Texas isn't because of his political views.

Yep, Harris County, Texas...where it’s blue as the sky. Same for Dallas County and Travis County.

Who cares how many States he needs.

There is evidence of fraud in nearly all of them

That's what you guys thinking Biden is the "elect" fail to see. ANY fraud that exists, once brought to the Supreme Court can overturn that State result, that is a fact. I think you guys fail to understand that Trump doesn't need to win a court Case in 6 States to overturn 6 States. 1 Supreme Court case can overturn fraud in 6, 10, 20 States.

And you guys keep saying "No Evidence". Read below and you will see that a Court in Michigan actually concluded evidence existed there.

Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis: State Election Certifications Are ‘Simply a Procedural Step’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump...wDwOkN0Z_LR4MfNKuiCI6vFD9losxDEHe_bup9kMJRe8w

Some Trump surrogates and allies expressed hope that Michigan state lawmakers could intervene and vote to send up their own slate of electors to the Electoral College, rather than the ones that were selected by Democrats.
Two Michigan Supreme Court Justices urged a lower court to move quickly and “meaningfully assess” allegations of voter fraud, according to a Monday order that also denied an appeal by two Wayne County voters who sought to halt certification so that an audit could be carried out. Last week, two Republicans said they were harassed and pressured into voting to certify the county’s election, while also saying they were promised an audit that never came.

The court noted in its order about the presence of “troubling and serious allegations of fraud and irregularities.The justices noted that plaintiffs produced evidence to back their allegations, including one where ballots were counted from voters whose names were not in poll books. Instructions were also allegedly handed down by officials in some areas to “disobey election laws and regulations,” the court said.

Trump-at-presser-700x420.jpg

Who cares how many States he needs.

There is evidence of fraud in nearly all of them

That's what you guys thinking Biden is the "elect" fail to see. ANY fraud that exists, once brought to the Supreme Court can overturn that State result, that is a fact. I think you guys fail to understand that Trump doesn't need to win a court Case in 6 States to overturn 6 States. 1 Supreme Court case can overturn fraud in 6, 10, 20 States.

And you guys keep saying "No Evidence". Read below and you will see that a Court in Michigan actually concluded evidence existed there.

Trump Lawyer Jenna Ellis: State Election Certifications Are ‘Simply a Procedural Step’

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump...wDwOkN0Z_LR4MfNKuiCI6vFD9losxDEHe_bup9kMJRe8w

Some Trump surrogates and allies expressed hope that Michigan state lawmakers could intervene and vote to send up their own slate of electors to the Electoral College, rather than the ones that were selected by Democrats.
Two Michigan Supreme Court Justices urged a lower court to move quickly and “meaningfully assess” allegations of voter fraud, according to a Monday order that also denied an appeal by two Wayne County voters who sought to halt certification so that an audit could be carried out. Last week, two Republicans said they were harassed and pressured into voting to certify the county’s election, while also saying they were promised an audit that never came.

The court noted in its order about the presence of “troubling and serious allegations of fraud and irregularities.The justices noted that plaintiffs produced evidence to back their allegations, including one where ballots were counted from voters whose names were not in poll books. Instructions were also allegedly handed down by officials in some areas to “disobey election laws and regulations,” the court said.

Trump-at-presser-700x420.jpg

You’re going to be so crushed.

127159786_380427023235193_429125579610916497_n.png

You’re going to be so crushed.

I'm very confident in Trump and the Supreme Court

Above mentioned was a cool comment. Its true. Politics is the only platform you can get caught cheating and not be fully disqualified. It's true, I never thought of it that way, but yeah, Biden cheating in one State should immediately eliminate him.

Him being listed on a Criminal Complaint in the Ukraine should have disqualified him....

And this is one of Trumps Attorneys. She seems very confident as, am I.

126997695_2746787358870301_6505316880674925139_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back