As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 76 of 588 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 8806

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    562 Posts
    Rep Points

Demtards did all they could over 4 years to tear country apart. BLM riots, racism. Attacks on Trump (AKA USA) for everything.
    Lies, negativity, supporting riots, not supporting police, etc. (On and on). It all started with gay barry the muzzie who hates America and could have done wonders for race relations, he made it worse.
    They turned a gun felon rapist into a hero (Pink Floyd). Bizarro World.

Commies.
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,984 Posts
    Rep Points

Friends

They brainwashed us since kids to think Russia was coming for us. I recall in the 80s, wed have these alarms go off and then we had to tuck into a ball in a fall out shelter (secure room) then return to class.

Even as a young chid, I was skeptical and didn't believe it.

I watched BUSH Sr. who I didn't trust then, always stirring the pot with Russia

Then even Elton John got heat for making the song Nikita, which was bringing an American and Russian Soldier together.

They made endless movies about us fighting Russia and a nuclear war. For Christmas one year i got a came called "Rush N Attack" (Russian attack) for Nintendo. We were constantly led to believe the war would happen the same time. Russia was fighting Afghanistan and we were simultaneously training and arming and sending in troops to fight them. We were the aggressors. We were not the good guys like you were led to believe.

I recognized the propaganda then, and I did now. You guys must see through this. Russia is not our enemy. Russia also said they do not accept the Biden win in the Election because it is not finalized,.

But guess who did? China did. China (CCP ) is our enemy. That has always been our enemy. WE have plenty of great people in China and from China, but the CCP is as filthy and evil as it gets, Ask some of our sponsors what they think about China. They live there and they will tell you the truth.

The Chinese Communist Gov't is the enemy, and alongside the UN, WHO, CDC and other agencies, they are looking for a One World Globalist New World order,

They've talked about it openly for decades.

Trump wasn't first. They killed JFK. They tried to smear Reagan and kill him. This is how you know who is legit in Washington.

Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 11-12-2020 at 06:08 AM.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,982 Posts
    Rep Points

not my president impeach 46

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,982 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Friends

They brainwashed us since kids to think Russia was coming for us. I recall in the 80s, wed have these alarms go off and then we had to tuck into a ball in a fall out shelter (secure room) then return to class.

Even as a young chid, I was skeptical and didn't believe it.

I watched BUSH Sr. who I didn't trust then, always stirring the pot with Russia

Then even Elton John got heat for making the song Nikita, which was bringing an American and Russian Soldier together.

They made endless movies about us fighting Russia and a nuclear war. For Christmas one year i got a came called "Rush N Attack" (Russian attack)

I recognized the propaganda then, and I did now. You guys must see through this. Russia is not our enemy. Russia also said they do not accept the Biden win in the Election because it is not finalized,.

But guess who did? China did. China (CCP ) is our enemy. That has always been our enemy. WE have plenty of great people in China and from China, but the CCP is as filthy and evil as it gets, Ask some of our sponsors what they think about China. They live there and they will tell you the truth.

The Chinese Communist Gov't is the enemy, and alongside the UN, WHO, CDC and other agencies, they are looking for a One World Globalist New World order,

They've talked about it openly for decades.
    all those movies with russia being the bad guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    358 Posts
    Rep Points

Russia is not our friend. Ronald Reagan wasn’t a Russian apologist either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,787 Posts
    Rep Points

Apologies for dropping the "hucklebee" meme in this thread. I was in a meme hole last night and tried to keep them in the funny thread where appropriate. The one nice thing, it proves people are watching and keeping everyone else on the up and up. Thanks to my good friend Lifter for pointing this out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    247 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    It’s widely known and accepted the Russians interfered with the 2016 election. Do I think that’s why Trump won, no. But the Russians are not our friend. How that relates to this election I don’t know. The question Trump supporters raise in this election is if the votes were legally cast. So far, there is no verifiable evidence of widespread voter fraud. Dnt point me to some article by a Republican hack. Point me to a court ruling that not only did fraud exist but it was so widespread that it changed the election results. That is the barrier republicans have trouble accepting they can’t overcome. Trump told his votes dnt trust the mail and vote in person and it bit him in the ass. He mocked John McCain and it bit him in the ass. Republicans won’t win every election. The country is split and at times they other side win.

You just lost any credibility you had. It's widely known that the Russians interfered but there's no verifiable evidence of voter fraud this election?

That type of partisanship is laughable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    358 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    You just lost any credibility you had. It's widely known that the Russians interfered but there's no verifiable evidence of voter fraud this election?

That type of partisanship is laughable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Because my credibility among a bunch of sore losers means something. Ok, gotcha! Biden is still ur President.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,984 Posts
    Rep Points

Giuliani: 650,000 Votes Were Counted Unlawfully In Philadelphia And Pittsburgh

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...and-pittsburgh

Speaking with Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs, Giuliani claimed that “almost none” of the hundreds of thousands of ballots were observed by Republican poll watchers. State election law requires the presence of poll watchers from all parties.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,984 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Because my credibility among a bunch of sore losers means something. Ok, gotcha! Biden is still ur President.

Trump is our President.

Did you know they are talking right now that the fraud is so bad, that they may have to send this to Congress and the Senate to vote on it.

Theres so much widespread fraud, that we are in a Constitutional Emergency

And guess what. The cheating isn't for Trump. It's for Biden.

Anyways I think they said out of the seats 37 of 50 are Republican in that committee.

Meaning even if that does happen. Trump wins.

No one has won yet.

During a "recount" and a lawsuit, or even "appeals" there are no "winners" as they take place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    358 Posts
    Rep Points

W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    358 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Trump is our President.

Did you know they are talking right now that the fraud is so bad, that they may have to send this to Congress and the Senate to vote on it.

Theres so much widespread fraud, that we are in a Constitutional Emergency

And guess what. The cheating isn't for Trump. It's for Biden.

Anyways I think they said out of the seats 37 of 50 are Republican in that committee.

Meaning even if that does happen. Trump wins.

No one has won yet.

During a "recount" and a lawsuit, or even "appeals" there are no "winners" as they take place.
    Who is “they?” It’s only Republicans that cant accept that Trump actually lost. And Congress has little authority over the state’s election process. Remember u guys advocate state’s rights. Well, here is an example where the state’s have authority. The map has not changed and Biden will be inaugurated on January 20th.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts
    Rep Points

Actually nobody has won or lost the current election. Its just projected by the media.

Via cbsnews
    On election night, the results reported are unofficial and must undergo canvassing — that is, ensuring that all the valid votes have been counted. Each state utilizes its own processes to double-check vote totals and make sure that each vote was properly counted. Then, the states certify the votes, which makes those results official; each state also has its own deadline to certify the results. Certification is typically done by a state's governor, chief election official or board of canvassers.

The states must formally certify their election results on December 8, six days before the Electoral College members meet in their respective states to cast their votes for president.

Several states have already certified their results, while others, like the battleground states of Arizona and Georgia, which have not yet finished reporting unofficial results, will not certify until later this month. Georgia announced Wednesday that it will conduct a manual hand recount of all ballots cast in the presidential race because the margin of Mr. Biden's lead over the president is so narrow — just 0.3%.

When it's certified we actually know who won.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    911 Posts
    Rep Points

Got this off Epoch Times. Is this true?

Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    300 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Apologies for dropping the "hucklebee" meme in this thread. I was in a meme hole last night and tried to keep them in the funny thread where appropriate. The one nice thing, it proves people are watching and keeping everyone else on the up and up. Thanks to my good friend Lifter for pointing this out.
    If they found 450k ballots in swing states that only voted for Biden then 95k coming from GA is probably a fair estimate.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk