• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, of all the Admins of all the boards ur the biggest bitch of them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever figure out what you won yet? I mean besides being able to say "I told you so."

Let us know when you get that seat at the table with the elites.

Reactions: Sem
They couldn’t group together just outside the DMZ? I’m sure there could have been someplace, anyplace. Maybe a big projection of the inaugural speech?

Nah, nobody cares. They’re just happy that the outcome was what CNN told them.

The DMZ was blocks and blocks away. Gather to what, look at a building?

Who gives a shit anyway? Since when did crowd size at an inauguration matter? Don’t waste our time.

The legitimate Potus was welcomed home in Florida. I hope he and his beautiful wife Melania enjoy some peace amd quiet. Trump is the GOAT.

Ugghh.. Your fucking pathetic man... Really.
You sound like a prepubessant girl.
You'll be okay tho... its over.
Wipe off that dripping wet snatch and maybe your ball sack will drop and you can move on.
DONALD TRUMP WILL NEVER BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!
Babe...u simply HAVE to accept this reality.
He won't date you.. I might.. but he for sure will not.
Call me back... Let's talk about US.
xox

Someone shot me twice and I advocated for them to get a life sentence overturned. It did take 25 years till I came to that point but I don't think my opinion would change about incarceration. I would chose a restorative justice option. If someone is in prison it is hard to get restitution for financial crimes.

I can see that. I could come nearer to forgiving someone who wronged me than if they wronged a family member. I might forgive someone under similar circumstances, but would have an impossible time if it had been my kid or grandkid they had shot.

You’re slacking big time on this one. The areas marked in blue have a higher population density. Multi-tard

Well duh, captain obvious. Want a gold star for figuring that out on your own? :clapping:

Did you ever figure out what you won yet? I mean besides being able to say "I told you so."

Let us know when you get that seat at the table with the elites.

Already at the table. Too bad ur still in the trailer park.

Wipe off that dripping wet snatch and maybe your ball sack will drop and you can move on.
xox

LMAO!! Be careful, he just may take u up on that offer.

12 years hardly nothing spent on military? Bullshit. I was in the Mikita during that time. At the end of fiscal years, they were giving shit away just to spend the money so that our unit would get it again next year. The military wastes so much money. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

News reporting trump admin left no plan regarding COVID. Shocked? Trump hasn’t attended a Covid meeting in months. You want to blame someone regarding Covid? Look no further then that orange buffoon.

That’s how all government funding works on both state and federal levels. And fuck Covid meetings, the government used Covid.

Americas front line doctors is far better than government Covid meetings.

hahaha coming from the internet fudge packed cocksucking idiot who thinks he’s tough guy. :blah: You voted for a pathetic dementia ridden pedophle. fuck off moron.

xox

Last edited:
Awww.
I never said I was a tough guy. Nothing I post even hints at that.
Dobt be mad babe.

I'd have to give a fuck about you to be mad, I’m indifferent so don't get confused moron.

IML Gear Cream!
So....
There's still hope for you and me then???

Say yes.

News reporting trump admin left no plan regarding COVID. Shocked? Trump hasn’t attended a Covid meeting in months. You want to blame someone regarding Covid? Look no further then that orange buffoon.

It’s because Biden claimed he already had an effective covid plan. But when asked, it was obvious his plan was “wear a mask”.

Now they’re kicking it up and recommending “double masks”. Fucking total bullshit. If masks WORK there’s no reason to double up on them.

Biden will get “credit for beating covid” simply because the democrats overhyped it and used the panic. Stop the overhyping and the “threat” diminishes significantly.

They’re already dropping the lockdown narrative because they no longer want to suppress the economic numbers.

Last edited:

I can see that. I could come nearer to forgiving someone who wronged me than if they wronged a family member. I might forgive someone under similar circumstances, but would have an impossible time if it had been my kid or grandkid they had shot.

Well duh, captain obvious. Want a gold star for figuring that out on your own? :clapping:

Then what’s the point of posting the map unless you’re arguing the same point.

It’s because Biden claimed he already had an effective covid plan. But when asked, it was obvious his plan was “wear a mask”.

Now they’re kicking it up and recommending “double masks”. Fucking total bullshit. If masks WORK there’s no reason to double up on them.

Biden will get “credit for beating covid” simply because the democrats overhyped it and used the panic. Stop the overhyping and the “threat” diminishes significantly.

They’re already dropping the lockdown narrative because they no longer want to suppress the economic numbers.

Double masks? You mask-tard.

Is Covid even real?

Last edited:
Already at the table. Too bad ur still in the trailer park.

Bro chill with the low level attempted insults. Even after all the bullshit, know you have a real seat at the table with the people. Most of us don't care about skin color or sexual preference. Only freedoms. Right now you're on a high because your candidate won but I think you'll be smart enough to realize these people aren't for us soon enough.

None of us have a seat at their table.

Double masks? You mask-tard.

Is Covid even real?

I never said it wasn’t real. It’s just over-hyped. Immensely.

And double masks is double retarded. Some real smart surgical mask company would simply come out with one that’s better.

Kind of like “panty-liners now super-absorbent and now with wings”. You girls would love that.

seek physiological help? or make another account? smart money says #32 is coming lol:funny:
Lol you are so popular among the gimmicks that's why.

#32 may be "HFO3lovesmereally" :D

Last edited:
adba8e4d6417872b24610c44ab71ac1d.jpg

But “Trump incited the riot. We must impeach.”

Get Shredded!
Lol you are so popular among the gimmicks that's why.

#32 may be "HFO3lovesmereally" :D

Lol, hmmm... it’s hard to believe you’re a snitch too. You’re just an all around great guy huh?

You know Lifter6973 did stick up for you a couple times. This is what you do though? Small wonder everyone hates you creepy old man.

Hey two scoops for Trump, and two masks for you! Yeah you're going to have to double up on your masks bahaha this clown. Naw don't worry about your eyes. We need people to not breath while working. What the fuk!

This is why your for defunding the police? Plus for the free stuff the Dems promise ?
I'm for demilitarizing the police and limiting their power to arrest someone to cases where a violent crime occurred. Don't need free stuff, I am almost making as much legitimately as I used to growing and selling pot in the 90's.

I'm for demilitarizing the police and limiting their power to arrest someone to cases where a violent crime occurred. Don't need free stuff, I am almost making as much legitimately as I used to growing and selling pot in the 90's.

Well shit send samples

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, of all the Admins of all the boards ur the biggest bitch of them all.

And you ain't black.

Now you are sounding like the GJ503 I have seen on here before. I agree , we need peace keepers, not Law ENFORCMENT officers. Peace keepers find solutions outside of just "Book em Dan'o" But they put the smack down when needed. We have so many laws and regulations no citizen could ever know them all. We need to K.I.S.S. keep it super simple. So the average person knows what's what. NOt to mention it isn't like most of these officers are Mensa members.

The DMZ was blocks and blocks away. Gather to what, look at a building?

Who gives a shit anyway? Since when did crowd size at an inauguration matter? Don’t waste our time.

Who are you ?

Now you are sounding like the GJ503 I have seen on here before. I agree , we need peace keepers, not Law ENFORCMENT officers. Peace keepers find solutions outside of just "Book em Dan'o" But they put the smack down when needed. We have so many laws and regulations no citizen could ever know them all. We need to K.I.S.S. keep it super simple. So the average person knows what's what. NOt to mention it isn't like most of these officers are Mensa members.
Amen brothers. Police need ...

Higher standards

More training

No more secret police

Cameras on at all times

Walk a beat you fat fucks and save the gas

Make warrants mean something again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back