• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Well, when you present it like that, I can FINALLY see it.

I’m swayed. Time to move on. Thanks for clearing this up. Oh man, I kind of feel embarrassed. Better late than never.

There are a lot of things out there about the election, NOT just Trump, that have us thinking otherwise. We’re allowed to have that opinion. I appreciate you playing the role of “Dad” but I’m going to wait and find out the hard way.

Maybe you can help me understand why, if Biden won, you need to try and correct us otherwise. I don’t get it. Sit back and let us “crazies” chit-chat away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you just love it when these random, know it all clowns pop in and tell us what's our problems are, lol

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

So many people upset at Twitter for banning Trump enough to tank its stock...shows how much people are beholden to the Orange Con Man...

^^^^
"If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything."

Bahaha now we should let China do what they want or else.

With the dumb asses in office that's most likely what's going to happen now bro . It's fucking sad but it's coming

Bahaha now we should let China do what they want or else.

Not sure how to take this lol. That's definitely not what I was saying though. I just meant our government does it, why is it so hard to believe another attempts it on us.

Funny they left chat mode on. Funnier it is 90% pro trump. Even other countries chiming in. :popcorn:

They chime in cause they know there fixing to get big payday and don't have to pay the bill for it lol. I'd love them too if it was me lol .

I wish the bank would give me bmilkiins of dollars every year and let pay back when I want

Oh lawd, so today is another “big day” huh? How many hours till today fades to black with nothing happening, as usual. If I had a dollar for every time I heard x-day is going to be a “big day” I’d be Trump rich...or broke.

I told my wife last night that I felt this was bigger than the election now. It feels like we're on the verge of major world conflict, after hearing that NATO was possibly involved in Italy. What have you heard about this?

Yeah man Im hearing a huge coverup worldwide.

Italy is trying to make a deal with the US. Thats what the Military guys are saying. It's also linked to the Vatican. Crazy to hear this.

But yeah we know the UK interfered in 2016 and we know that now Italy, China and Russia interfered in this election with several politicians including Obama conspiring. And several Dems and R's.

And you are right, this involved FIVE EYES spy network and NATO. Its a huge huge catastrophy waiting to happen.

Our very own allies were assisting in attempting to collapse the Nation.

Also the Military I have spoken to, they think that the entire attempt was to ultimately get Biden in and then get the US to go to war with Russia.

Which is precisely what their plan previous was. Notice Russia has always been the blame. And recall Clinton and the State Dept sold Uranium to the Russians but also sent some from the same batch to Iran and North Korea?

So the belief is that, that was intentional. Once Russia had the uranium, the US (using Clinton and the other globalists) would allow China or Iran to actually committ a nuclear act against us, then it would have the fingerprint of the Uranimum 1 deal. Russia would be blamed and then we would go to Nuclear War with Russia.

Seems hard to believe but think about when Obama left office. Recall they turned like 200+ Walmarts into empty facilities with guard towers, barbed wire facing in? Aka prisons.

Also recall all the massive burial sites and coffins and plastic coffins they purchased and people were reporting found in Gov't fields, etc, etc.

I dont' doubt what these men are saying for even a second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqJxQYDNcqk

[h=1]Are coffins being stored in Atlanta for a "high casualty event"?[/h]
https://io9.gizmodo.com/are-coffins-being-stored-in-atlanta-for-a-high-casualt-5860519

18lpgduad822mjpg.jpg

Interesting, Sec of State Mike Pomeo has been tweeting randomly between his personal and official accounts this morning, with less time between tweets

Last edited:
Interesting, Sec of State Mike Pomeo has been tweeting randomly between his personal and official accounts this morning, with less time between tweets

You know that was explained right. Im sure you watch the same guy I do.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh lawd, so today is another “big day” huh? How many hours till today fades to black with nothing happening, as usual. If I had a dollar for every time I heard x-day is going to be a “big day” I’d be Trump rich...or broke.

Well today the Dems gave Pence 24 hours to respond to invoking the 25th amendment or they are going to impeach President Trump.

Now this is a "big day" as you would say because this sets a dangerous precedent and the fact Nancy Pelosi approached with the Military to ask for them to prevent "Nuke codes" is exactly Treason. President in the Chief in Command of the Military and she has found herself in a precarious situation at best.

So yeah I'd say it's gonna be a big day , big week. If Trump did sign the IA, we should know by the 20th right?

I'd say that its gonna be a nail biter until then.

And who wants to go to war with China/ I mean its very very well deserved, but they have alot of good people over there too that don't agree with their Communist Regime, so this is not that simple.

But big? Yes Huge.

And recall Clinton and the State Dept sold Uranium to the Russians but also sent some from the same batch to Iran and North Korea?

So the belief is that, that was intentional. Once Russia had the uranium, the US (using Clinton and the other globalists) would allow China or Iran to actually committ a nuclear act against us, then it would have the fingerprint of the Uranimum 1 deal. Russia would be blamed and then we would go to Nuclear War with Russia.

My big fear is they would give it to local bad actors so they could make a simple dirty bomb.

Anything interesting?

Using a Democrat Source, so you can't deny this one...

Outgoing Capitol Police chief: House, Senate security officials hamstrung efforts to call in National Guard

In his first interview since pro-Trump rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol last week, Sund, who has since resigned his post, said his supervisors were reluctant to take formal steps to put the Guard on call even as police intelligence suggested that the crowd President Trump had invited to Washington to protest his defeat probably would be much larger than earlier demonstrations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6_rQeODXAHX8frm7EwYJl45PFl1DMafuJ7uJxGGOMNmyY

137610505_1375522786135781_4859571068272831052_o.jpg

Deep state and top 1% run the world . In sorry they didn't tell you that on CNN.

Deep state and top 1% run the world . In sorry they didn't tell you that on CNN.

No CNN is too busy reporting actual news and not unsubstantiated conspiracies.

Well today the Dems gave Pence 24 hours to respond to invoking the 25th amendment or they are going to impeach President Trump.

Now this is a "big day" as you would say because this sets a dangerous precedent and the fact Nancy Pelosi approached with the Military to ask for them to prevent "Nuke codes" is exactly Treason. President in the Chief in Command of the Military and she has found herself in a precarious situation at best.

So yeah I'd say it's gonna be a big day , big week. If Trump did sign the IA, we should know by the 20th right?

I'd say that its gonna be a nail biter until then.

And who wants to go to war with China/ I mean its very very well deserved, but they have alot of good people over there too that don't agree with their Communist Regime, so this is not that simple.

But big? Yes Huge.

Ohhh, so the previous posts about a “big day” wasn’t about the insurrection act being signed today or the military getting involved today but actually a “big day” for Democrats impeaching that treasonous insurrectionist...again. Well, if that what u mean by a “big day” (which clearly wasn’t based on the previous posts but I’ll play) then yes today possibly will be a “big day” for Democrats and the country as a whole.

Absolutely I tuned in every day for 3 years to hear about how Trump colluded with Russia.

Absolutely I tuned in every day for 3 years to hear about how Trump colluded with Russia.

Ur like a broken record. U repeat that flawed mantra just like the stolen election nonsense.

Kinda like them peaceful protest with buildings burning down and business destoryed by BLM lol

Get Shredded!
Kinda like them peaceful protest with buildings burning down and business destoryed by BLM lol

Unlike the insurrectionists that destroyed our center of democracy and murdered a cop. Good ppl

Ur like a broken record. U repeat that flawed mantra just like the stolen election nonsense.

Like when there's more votes than registor voters ??

Please explain that for us that don't know anything.

Last edited:
Like when there's more votes than registor voters ??

Smh...that has been debunked but go ahead and believe it because someone told u it was true...even though it’s false.

Anything interesting?
Not really, just typical Sec of State suff. Its more of the timing. Atm his tweets are "exactly" 30 mins a part

You know that was explained right. Im sure you watch the same guy I do.
Simon Parkes?

You saying that CNN reports actual news is probably the most laughable thing you have said in this entire thread.

Smh...that has been debunked but go ahead and believe it because someone told u it was true...even though it’s false.

I think Cali openly said it . They sent out like 120% mail in ballets in one county lol. Voting machines just are gone too lol . I guess that's a lie also .

- - - Updated - - -

If u think Joe got more votes than Obama ur just kidding urself

You saying that CNN reports actual news is probably the most laughable thing you have said in this entire thread.

Oh really? How about this...of all the Admins of all the boards, u suck the best dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back