• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
I’m a patriot to the geography of this country because that’s where the beauty can be found. I am not patriot to an over reaching corrupt governmental entity.

“patriot” is like “racist”.... it means nothing.

Last edited:
Haha

those that bend the knee to the new admin are “Patriots” now.

whew, you can’t make this shit up.

I got your patriot right here homo 
Not bending the knee but admitting Trump lost and hoping for the best for our country over the next four years. You guys are hoping for a military coup in America because your guy lost. That is the antithesis of what this country stands for. You all need some real soul searching on what it means to be an American. We get to have a coup in this country every four years, if you want to fight get out and vote, and hope your candidate polls more than 50%. It's amazing how you all think election fraud occurred when Trump rarely polled above 50% throughout his entire 4 year term. He was never very popular and even less now because of his ding ding supporters storming the capitol.

Reminder Maxwell, 10am.

Attachments

• today.jpeg
    today.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 46
In case you are wondering exactly where we are on the timeline, we just passed RED6 yesterday.

Not bending the knee but admitting Trump lost and hoping for the best for our country over the next four years. You guys are hoping for a military coup in America because your guy lost. That is the antithesis of what this country stands for. You all need some real soul searching on what it means to be an American. We get to have a coup in this country every four years, if you want to fight get out and vote, and hope your candidate polls more than 50%. It's amazing how you all think election fraud occurred when Trump rarely polled above 50% throughout his entire 4 year term. He was never very popular and even less now because of his ding ding supporters storming the capitol.

my reply was based on the idea of “backing” an administration just because they are in control now. No, that’s not how it works. It’s one thing to hope for success of all Americans. It’s a different thing if your backing a corrupt admin that is destroying the country. Which by all means it seems like Biden’s policies are going to have serious negative consequences on the majority of the middle class in this nation.

we’ll see... I’ll hope for the best, but we this admin shows it’s true colors... no, I will not support them.

had nothing to do with wanting or not wanting an insurrection... but I’m sure the German people would have probably wanted one in the early 30’s if they had a do over.

In the lefts way of thinking.... Nazi SS are true patriots of their nation. Lenin and Stalin era commies and they’re supporters were true patriots of the Russian nation...

you guys act like if you oppose the incoming administration then you are not a true patriot to the ideals of this nation and I vehemently detest that illogical idea.

that’s like saying because you and the other lefties on this board were happy at all of Trumps failures.... and encouraged the removal of his admin before an election could take place... makes you un-American and un worthy of living with the protections afforded to you by this republics constitution!

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are all hypocrites and you know I am right.

Today has to FINALLY be Insurrection Act day...LMAO!! Keep hope alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
It's similar if a thief robbed you but then shook your hand and said let's aim for unity. But hey while you're at it, let me get that watch your wearing.

The left claims they want "unity" but the truth is they want "compliance". They claim they want "tolerance" but the truth is they want the choice in what is to be tolerated. Look at what the left is proposing Day 1. They want to kill jobs, raise taxes, open Borders, lock down, mask mandates, make this very very toxic vaccine mandatory. Censor and eventually disarm America.

Can't fathom anyone would vote for this unless you agreed with it??

It's similar if a thief robbed you but then shook your hand and said let's aim for unity. But hey while you're at it, let me get that watch your wearing.

The left claims they want "unity" but the truth is they want "compliance". They claim they want "tolerance" but the truth is they want the choice in what is to be tolerated. Look at what the left is proposing Day 1. They want to kill jobs, raise taxes, open Borders, lock down, mask mandates, make this very very toxic vaccine mandatory. Censor and eventually disarm America.

Can't fathom anyone would vote for this unless you agreed with it??
it’s “unpatriotic “ of you to point this out. Fall in line boy! Bend the knee you unAmerican , you!!!!

But there was no thievery in this election.
If there were, it would have been presented and PROVEN in court.
/fini

You’re goddamn right we won’t accept it.

cuz we’re not a bunch of pussy cuck boys that do what their told by their masters.

so what?

all you lefties are gonna eat shit for 4 years if/when “Biden” gets in “power”. Paybacks a bitch.

It's a big waste of money but a couple them states Governors are probably scare anyways cause how they have treated there people lol

I have no censorship desire or ability here.
I’m nobody just like you.
I’m ok with that.

LOLZ you just said you wanted them gone because you can’t handle the truths they’re posting. All you guys got is “trumps mean on Twitter” well boo boo you big crybaby.

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

There will be a “protest” somewhere that turns violent. They just need “one” and that’ll justify leaving all this shit up permanently.

It won’t be NG. Biden will authorize additional spending and Homeland Security will get its own security force to respond to “domestic terrorism”. It gives Biden his first opportunity to play “hero” by being tough on these “fringe groups”.

I just wonder if they’ll have the double lightening bolts on their uniform to make it totally obvious what “Homeland Security Force” really means.

Meanwhile Antifa will remain just a “movement”.

Last edited:
I'll answer it...
I didn't give two shits about what Biden's policies were or were not.
I voted for him STRICLY because of my hatred for Trump.
I would have voted for anybody REGARDLESS of their stance on ANY issue it meant I was helping Trump LOOSE.
Pretty fucking simple.

Can’t believe everyone ignored this. This is exactly what’s wrong with this country. You’re going to vote for the worst choice economically because you think that trump hates gay people. This is the definition of an uninformed voter.

There will be a “protest” somewhere that turns violent. They just need “one” and that’ll justify leaving all this shit up permanently.

It won’t be NG. Biden will authorize additional spending and Homeland Security will get its own security force to respond to “domestic terrorism”. It gives Biden his first opportunity to play “hero” by being tough on these “fringe groups”.

I just wonder if they’ll have the double lightening bolts on their uniform to make it totally obvious what “Homeland Security Force” really means.

Yep , when Trump used feds they said he was a dictator

I disagree. The DNI report proved chinas foregin interference in the 2020 election, I do not believe this is for Bidens behalf, in my estimation this is the IA unfolding in front of our eyes. we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back