As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 549 of 577 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 8649

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry , I forgot you people don't look at policy y'all watch CNN and get all the information you need lol.

Was Trump a people person hell no but you can't argue with the policy for America plan and simple .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    537 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Like that commie Obama who took our guns and had us waiting in bread lines. Red scare tactics went out in the 50's. Promote some other form of fear.
    This is what you don’t get. Every year the left tries. Every time police shootings or mass shootings pop up on national news they exploit it. They get more extreme every year. You think Biden and Harris won’t try?? They’re already talking about it. It’s only a matter of time. If you still underestimate the left after everything that’s happened in 2020 then you are extremely naive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,185 Posts
    Rep Points

They want late term abortion for government controlled eugenics. And euthanasia programs for those they oppose. Troof.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    537 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    Sorry , I forgot you people don't look at policy y'all watch CNN and get all the information you need lol.

Was Trump a people person hell no but you can't argue with the policy for America plan and simple .
    Wtf you mean “you people”?! 😡😡

That’s racist bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points

Dems lol, I'm not racist lol. You tired to make me one but it's not going to work .

I think we see a lot things the same but for some reason you want me to be a racist lol. I'm not white either lol
    Last edited by Jaxz; 01-14-2021 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    sounds to me like you have re affirmed your faith in the government and the politicians that make up this faulty government.
    I have more faith in government as a whole than Trump as an individual. Checks and balances have gotten us this far. Trump has spread lies and divided the country.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    What if the individual is welding a knife? Would you support that person being fired upon.
    Not 7 times in the back. My dad and John Wayne taught me an important lesson. Only cowards shoot someone in the back. Question for you. Would you shoot someone who was breaking into your home? She was breaking and entering.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    445 Posts
    Rep Points

Not 7 times in the back. My dad and John Wayne taught me an important lesson. Only cowards shoot someone in the back. Question for you. Would you shoot someone who was breaking into your home? She was breaking and entering.
    I agree with the shooting a man in back . But shooting the woman was wrong also . No matter how u try to spin it. Plus it all depends on which state your in end you can't just shoot somebody for Breaking and entering your life or family's life has to be in danger

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,974 Posts
    Rep Points

I have more faith in government as a whole than Trump as an individual. Checks and balances have gotten us this far. Trump has spread lies and divided the country.
    Well u know I love ya man but I actually disagree.

I have very little faith in our Govt. They say up to 80% of Politicians in DC are corrupt. And I honestly don't blink at that figure. I bet you it is correct.

I haven't seen where you say Trump is spreading lies. I know some people think there is no evidence of Voter fraud, bc the MSM isn't showing it. But its everywhere and blatantly obvious to anyone who looks. I know I have posted endless amounts of evidence and no one blinks at it.

They think the "Italy" thing is a joke. Meanwhile just last night, two key Political figures in Italy stepped down as a result of this, and Italy's Govt is in a tail spin. I ask you to research it if you don't believe what I am saying is accurate. Or I can provide reference points for you guys.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,974 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I agree with the shooting a man in back . But shooting the woman was wrong also . No matter how u try to spin it. Plus it all depends on which state your in end you can't just shoot somebody for Breaking and entering your life or family's life has to be in danger
    A great point. They want to defund the police bc of Police brutality and misconduct. But now that the situation is on the other foot, the left wants to support the Police. And their misconduct. How ironic.

What happened to less lethal? Rubber bullets and Pepper Spray and Tear gas for BLM rioting and burning down the city, and real live ammo for Trump supporters? Not to mention the Capitol Police let those people in. They were 100% part of it. No one can deny this fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    697 Posts
    Rep Points

What's the deal with China Wes. Think we're going to war?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,974 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    What's the deal with China Wes. Think we're going to war?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    I don't know man. Honestly. I hear all kinds of rumors from my Military buddies and several of them are deployed right now. What I will agree with is that we are certainly butting heads big time with them. Did you see I posted that amendment to the executive order Trump made last night? Makes it illegal to support or fund private companies that are funding Chinas Military and not only that we now are allowed to publicly name those companies.

For me I see that as a huge remedy. Honestly why wasn't that in place years and years ago?

I hope we don't go to war with anyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points

A women shot once center of mass breaking into a secure part of the United States Capitol
    All the reports said she was shot in the neck? I only say that because all the debunkers were saying "where is the arterial spray from a neck wound?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    447 Posts
    Rep Points

Like that commie Obama who took our guns and had us waiting in bread lines. Red scare tactics went out in the 50's. Promote some other form of fear.
    Hmm... How about the “white supremacist” groups the Democrats keep mythically referring to in order to promote fear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    782 Posts
    Rep Points

Absolutely I would. The person has no right to be on my property. If someone puts themselves in a position of stupidity bad outcomes happen. In your example she put herself in a position that a bad outcome could happen. She bares that responsibility for his actions.
    Also blake I believe had a knife in his hand as he walked around the car and refused to drop it, had a outstanding warrant, was a violent offender.