As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 539 of 612 FirstFirst ... 39439489529535536537538539540541542543549589 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9179
  1. #8071
    Senior Member

    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,349

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,677
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    820
    Thanked in
    530 Posts
    Rep Points
    9343861

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Ok, just checking cause I hear we’re going to war lol. I just want to be ready


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your not ready for that teach . Y'all want be able to shoot people in the back this time

  2. #8072
    Senior Member

    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    1,355

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    301
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    497
    Thanked in
    363 Posts
    Rep Points
    63946945

    Isn't that the same as hitting a cop in the head REPEATEDLY with a fire extinguisher?
    :: prudence ::

  3. #8073
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,120

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,604
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,057
    Thanked in
    3,581 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by young719 View Post
    Come on Wes. You claim to be smart. You have to know this proves he has not and can not sign the IA to stop Biden from becoming president. Surely you’re not gonna claim like that other bozo that it’s fake because I know you’re at least smart enough to look it up for yourself and see that all 8 of the joint chiefs did indeed sign it. I admire determination but at this point thinking Trump has any chance of staying president is delusion


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t see how you anyone can verify this document, therefore to me it’s just a piece of paper off the internet. nothing is as it seems anymore. One thing that a guy can believe after 2020 is nothing and I mean nothing is as it seems.
    the media nonstop lies to us all.
    Covid is biological warfare from China.
    Election fraud has not been debunked, or investigated, we have been given zero transparency into the entire election debacle.

    All things considered, what makes anyone believe that things are what they seem just shows that person isn’t paying attention.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #8074
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,120

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,604
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,057
    Thanked in
    3,581 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Isn't that the same as hitting a cop in the head REPEATEDLY with a fire extinguisher?
    Let’s review the summer riots that were “mostly peaceful” and compare death tolls, cool?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #8075
    Senior Member

    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,083

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,030
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,140
    Thanked in
    706 Posts
    Rep Points
    1559489571

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I don’t see how you anyone can verify this document, therefore to me it’s just a piece of paper off the internet. nothing is as it seems anymore. One thing that a guy can believe after 2020 is nothing and I mean nothing is as it seems.
    the media nonstop lies to us all.
    Covid is biological warfare from China.
    Election fraud has not been debunked, or investigated, we have been given zero transparency into the entire election debacle.

    All things considered, what makes anyone believe that things are what they seem just shows that person isn’t paying attention.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said.

    One day my kid is gonna learn about this mess and ask what 2020/2021 was like.
    And I'm just gonna have to break it to em that I was to Blunted to Give a shit.
    Apparently we the people means shit. Revolt clearly isn't allowed ALthough it's our right. N duty to overthrow a corrupt government.
    Me as the citizen means nothing. So I can't invest my feelings toward a game of politics that I have no turn to play.
    2020/21 was just another excuse to smoke weed n relax.
    Maybe that's ignorance but I'm not a politician. No 1 here is. It's not my job to fix the country and at best I'm just lucky to be here paying taxes to watch it crumble. Maybe they'll give me A refund since the show has kinda sucked. Time to file lol

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  6. #8076
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,532

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    339
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,297
    Thanked in
    796 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Let’s review the summer riots that were “mostly peaceful” and compare death tolls, cool?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WTF are they getting a pass on this? OAN is the only one talking about this and showing side by side vids. Amazing.

  7. #8077
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,528

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,672
    Thanked in
    3,035 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I was watching the Impeachment hearing but it is so fake and just ugly I had to shut it off.

    Democrats playing the victim and crying wolf. Thats all this is.

    And the fact they are claiming Trump "incited" the "riots" because he said "walk to the Capitol and peacefully Protest" and the word "patriot". The dems are saying that is code to Destroy property.

    They say 5 people died.

    Where? Who?

    America's not buying these lies and this is going to backfire massively.

  8. #8078
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    14,949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,944
    Thanked in
    2,998 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    the same argument about trump being too crazy and having nuclear launch codes could be made about almost all politicians, which begs the question, shouldnt we just get rid of our nukes once and for all? if all it takes is one person in the chain to have a mental moment and destroy the world seems like the prudent measure would be stop building them

  9. #8079
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,265
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,925
    Thanked in
    4,865 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I don’t see how you anyone can verify this document, therefore to me it’s just a piece of paper off the internet. nothing is as it seems anymore. One thing that a guy can believe after 2020 is nothing and I mean nothing is as it seems.
    the media nonstop lies to us all.
    Covid is biological warfare from China.
    Election fraud has not been debunked, or investigated, we have been given zero transparency into the entire election debacle.

    All things considered, what makes anyone believe that things are what they seem just shows that person isn’t paying attention.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even Alex Jones has this up on his website claiming legit. Take that as you will. Having said that, I tend to agree it looks a little suspect. But everything is starting to look suspect to me.

    You would think people would realize by this point in time, that everything they say or do is going to get scrutinized to death. Not a good time to miss dotting I's or crossing T's.

  10. #8080
    Senior Member

    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,083

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,030
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,140
    Thanked in
    706 Posts
    Rep Points
    1559489571

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I was watching the Impeachment hearing but it is so fake and just ugly I had to shut it off.

    Democrats playing the victim and crying wolf. Thats all this is.

    And the fact they are claiming Trump "incited" the "riots" because he said "walk to the Capitol and peacefully Protest" and the word "patriot". The dems are saying that is code to Destroy property.

    They say 5 people died.

    Where? Who?

    America's not buying these lies and this is going to backfire massively.
    Yea it's weird. George fluid died and his face was everywhere.
    All I've seen was them say the officer was beaten and died later. An officer later committed suicide. And a lady was shot By Capitol police. Who were the other 2. Was the suicide counted. Of not that's 3 missing deaths.
    Zero transparency. We stated our facts. Just believe us. In such a situation I'd imagine being very clear would be the best option. Unless of course there's an agenda that doesn't meet the message they send.
    Maybe someone else can clarify for my simple ass

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  11. #8081
    IM>ASF

    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    14,949

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,944
    Thanked in
    2,998 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I was watching the Impeachment hearing but it is so fake and just ugly I had to shut it off.

    Democrats playing the victim and crying wolf. Thats all this is.

    And the fact they are claiming Trump "incited" the "riots" because he said "walk to the Capitol and peacefully Protest" and the word "patriot". The dems are saying that is code to Destroy property.

    They say 5 people died.

    Where? Who?

    America's not buying these lies and this is going to backfire massively.
    all summer I watched insurrection and its was praised

  12. #8082
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,532

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    339
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,297
    Thanked in
    796 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    the same argument about trump being too crazy and having nuclear launch codes could be made about almost all politicians, which begs the question, shouldnt we just get rid of our nukes once and for all? if all it takes is one person in the chain to have a mental moment and destroy the world seems like the prudent measure would be stop building them
    Sure, I'm sure everyone else would also. Lol. Launch codes should have to be used by VP and president.

  13. #8083
    Senior Member

    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,532

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    339
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,297
    Thanked in
    796 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Yea it's weird. George fluid died and his face was everywhere.
    All I've seen was them say the officer was beaten and died later. An officer later committed suicide. And a lady was shot By Capitol police. Who were the other 2. Was the suicide counted. Of not that's 3 missing deaths.
    Zero transparency. We stated our facts. Just believe us. In such a situation I'd imagine being very clear would be the best option. Unless of course there's an agenda that doesn't meet the message they send.
    Maybe someone else can clarify for my simple ass

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    I'm sorry but if one killed himself then that doesn't count. What is this? Like counting Covid deaths?

  14. #8084
    Senior Member

    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,083

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,030
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,140
    Thanked in
    706 Posts
    Rep Points
    1559489571

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Sure, I'm sure everyone else would also. Lol. Launch codes should have to be used by VP and president.
    Eh even Clinton fumbled with the codes. Didn't he? I remember reading back in the day he left the nuclear football unattended with the Chinese for a few hours. If I'm not mistaken. So the briefcase was untethered. And forgot in a room with ninjas.
    Anyone recall that?

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  15. #8085
    Senior Member

    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    900

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,374
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    837
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points
    239233038

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Sure, I'm sure everyone else would also. Lol. Launch codes should have to be used by VP and president.
    Well, if it ever got to that point we are all dad 30 seconds later anyway. That button shouldn’t be “launch” it should be “self-destruct”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Ignore a Thread?
    By Multislacking in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2018, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:02 PM
  3. The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums