As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 539 of 612 FirstFirst ... 39439489529535536537538539540541542543549589 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 9179

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Ok, just checking cause I hear we’re going to war lol. I just want to be ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your not ready for that teach . Y'all want be able to shoot people in the back this time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    363 Posts
    Rep Points

Isn't that the same as hitting a cop in the head REPEATEDLY with a fire extinguisher?
    :: prudence ::

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,581 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by young719 View Post
    Come on Wes. You claim to be smart. You have to know this proves he has not and can not sign the IA to stop Biden from becoming president. Surely you’re not gonna claim like that other bozo that it’s fake because I know you’re at least smart enough to look it up for yourself and see that all 8 of the joint chiefs did indeed sign it. I admire determination but at this point thinking Trump has any chance of staying president is delusion

I don’t see how you anyone can verify this document, therefore to me it’s just a piece of paper off the internet. nothing is as it seems anymore. One thing that a guy can believe after 2020 is nothing and I mean nothing is as it seems.
    the media nonstop lies to us all.
    Covid is biological warfare from China.
    Election fraud has not been debunked, or investigated, we have been given zero transparency into the entire election debacle.

All things considered, what makes anyone believe that things are what they seem just shows that person isn’t paying attention.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,581 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Isn't that the same as hitting a cop in the head REPEATEDLY with a fire extinguisher?
    Let’s review the summer riots that were “mostly peaceful” and compare death tolls, cool?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    706 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I don’t see how you anyone can verify this document, therefore to me it’s just a piece of paper off the internet. nothing is as it seems anymore. One thing that a guy can believe after 2020 is nothing and I mean nothing is as it seems.
    Election fraud has not been debunked, or investigated, we have been given zero transparency into the entire election debacle.

All things considered, what makes anyone believe that things are what they seem just shows that person isn’t paying attention.

Well said.

One day my kid is gonna learn about this mess and ask what 2020/2021 was like.
    And I'm just gonna have to break it to em that I was to Blunted to Give a shit.
    Apparently we the people means shit. Revolt clearly isn't allowed ALthough it's our right. N duty to overthrow a corrupt government.
    Me as the citizen means nothing. So I can't invest my feelings toward a game of politics that I have no turn to play.
    2020/21 was just another excuse to smoke weed n relax.
    Maybe that's ignorance but I'm not a politician. No 1 here is. It's not my job to fix the country and at best I'm just lucky to be here paying taxes to watch it crumble. Maybe they'll give me A refund since the show has kinda sucked. Time to file lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    796 Posts
    Rep Points

Let’s review the summer riots that were “mostly peaceful” and compare death tolls, cool?

WTF are they getting a pass on this? OAN is the only one talking about this and showing side by side vids. Amazing.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,035 Posts
    Rep Points

I was watching the Impeachment hearing but it is so fake and just ugly I had to shut it off.

Democrats playing the victim and crying wolf. Thats all this is.

And the fact they are claiming Trump "incited" the "riots" because he said "walk to the Capitol and peacefully Protest" and the word "patriot". The dems are saying that is code to Destroy property.

They say 5 people died.

Where? Who?

America's not buying these lies and this is going to backfire massively.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,998 Posts
    Rep Points

the same argument about trump being too crazy and having nuclear launch codes could be made about almost all politicians, which begs the question, shouldnt we just get rid of our nukes once and for all? if all it takes is one person in the chain to have a mental moment and destroy the world seems like the prudent measure would be stop building them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,865 Posts
    Rep Points

Even Alex Jones has this up on his website claiming legit. Take that as you will. Having said that, I tend to agree it looks a little suspect. But everything is starting to look suspect to me.

You would think people would realize by this point in time, that everything they say or do is going to get scrutinized to death. Not a good time to miss dotting I's or crossing T's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    706 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I was watching the Impeachment hearing but it is so fake and just ugly I had to shut it off.

And the fact they are claiming Trump "incited" the "riots" because he said "walk to the Capitol and peacefully Protest" and the word "patriot". The dems are saying that is code to Destroy property.

They say 5 people died.

Where? Who?

Yea it's weird. George fluid died and his face was everywhere.
    All I've seen was them say the officer was beaten and died later. An officer later committed suicide. And a lady was shot By Capitol police. Who were the other 2. Was the suicide counted. Of not that's 3 missing deaths.
    Zero transparency. We stated our facts. Just believe us. In such a situation I'd imagine being very clear would be the best option. Unless of course there's an agenda that doesn't meet the message they send.
    Maybe someone else can clarify for my simple ass

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,998 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

They say 5 people died.

Where? Who?

all summer I watched insurrection and its was praised

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    796 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    the same argument about trump being too crazy and having nuclear launch codes could be made about almost all politicians, which begs the question, shouldnt we just get rid of our nukes once and for all? if all it takes is one person in the chain to have a mental moment and destroy the world seems like the prudent measure would be stop building them
    Sure, I'm sure everyone else would also. Lol. Launch codes should have to be used by VP and president.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    796 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Yea it's weird. George fluid died and his face was everywhere.
    All I've seen was them say the officer was beaten and died later. An officer later committed suicide. And a lady was shot By Capitol police. Who were the other 2. Was the suicide counted. Of not that's 3 missing deaths.
    Zero transparency. We stated our facts. Just believe us. In such a situation I'd imagine being very clear would be the best option. Unless of course there's an agenda that doesn't meet the message they send.
    Maybe someone else can clarify for my simple ass

I'm sorry but if one killed himself then that doesn't count. What is this? Like counting Covid deaths?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    706 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Sure, I'm sure everyone else would also. Lol. Launch codes should have to be used by VP and president.
    Eh even Clinton fumbled with the codes. Didn't he? I remember reading back in the day he left the nuclear football unattended with the Chinese for a few hours. If I'm not mistaken. So the briefcase was untethered. And forgot in a room with ninjas.
    Anyone recall that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    473 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Well, if it ever got to that point we are all dad 30 seconds later anyway. That button shouldn’t be “launch” it should be “self-destruct”.