• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Anyone wanna guess why it is we have 20,000 armed troops in DC right now??

Caught On Video: National Guard Gearing Up With Rifles, Riot Shields At The Capitol

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...tol-armed-m-4-rifles-ahead-inauguration-chaos

Update (1208 ET): Moments ago, Acting Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee said the National Guard is boosting the numbers of guardsmen around the Capitol complex to more than 20,000.

2021-01-13_10-41-43.png

Sorry Wes, I’m afraid this sets the stage for how things will be under Democrat control.

When have we ever seen that number of armed military personnel? Never. I think it’s for show.

They will say “we need to be prepared at all times for extremist groups that don’t like us and want to take over the govt.”

This is how they’ll further divide. It’ll be more of our rights going away too.

I just hope there’s no “incident” to affirm their “fears” or the next step will be gun bans.

Biden declared that he would defeat the NRA.

Wanna bet there will be a false flag op where a handful of “highly trained heavily armed white nationalists try to battle it out with 20,000 guardsman?

1st Amendment is already being censored.

Goodbye 2nd Amendment.

Next we’ll have illegal search and seizures made legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped at “I’m not going to bother reading...” that seemed like good advice. Thanks for contributing.

Pffftt, another sage trying to "fix us"

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Monsters? Really?

Oh the hypocrisy, the entirety of the left praised the riots, the countless deaths, the autonomous zone riddled with drug addicts. Rapists, pedos and murderers, thousands of businesses destroyed by fire and looting, lol

you should feel embarrassment for posting that considering I read your specific standards for others that post.

You sir are the picture of #hypocrisy and the definition of #double standard.

FUCK YEAH!!! NICELY PUT

Im soooo fucken tired of these deusche nozzles who keep finger pointing and not looking in the mirror..... Because those were fucking riots and people destroyed peoples fucking livelyhoood, their businesses burned to the ground and these dum fuck tard dems can justify it, are they all fucking retarded??? Or just STILL BEING SLAVES????

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry Wes, I’m afraid this sets the stage for how things will be under Democrat control.

When have we ever seen that number of armed military personnel? Never. I think it’s for show.

They will say “we need to be prepared at all times for extremist groups that don’t like us and want to take over the govt.”

This is how they’ll further divide. It’ll be more of our rights going away too.

I just hope there’s no “incident” to affirm their “fears” or the next step will be gun bans.

Biden declared that he would defeat the NRA.

Wanna bet there will be a false flag op where a handful of “highly trained heavily armed white nationalists try to battle it out with 20,000 guardsman?

1st Amendment is already being censored.

Goodbye 2nd Amendment.

Next we’ll have illegal search and seizures made legal.

Where's that Biden supporter that said he would stand with me against Biden if he tried to take away guns?

Your not ready for that teach . Y'all want be able to shoot people in the back this time

Whenever I hear u speak it’s like playing the Jets. U just feel better about urself and know somebody has it worse.

25 Amendment
Yea. Nay

222. 221

That's just the house. No super majority. Senate zero chance. What a bunch of pussys ...

223 to 205 but don't let facts get in your way. This will go no where though. Trump will be impeached after he leaves office. Symbolic more than anything. I also think he is going to have legal and civil troubles.

Whenever I hear u speak it’s like playing the Jets. U just feel better about urself and know somebody has it worse.

That's good at least I'm a professional your not a want to a be loser6973

Rep Askin from MD just alleged Trump supporters are planning a “Race War” from Jan 17 to Jan 20.

That’s news. I never heard that before.

Rep Askin from MD just alleged Trump supporters are planning a “Race War” from Jan 17 to Jan 20.

These people are nuts. Its pretty simple to see. I mean they let riots go on and on and on. They have some nerve.

You know whats funny is I don't have one white friend. They all support Trump. Race war SMH.

Thats just them telling you what their beloved Antifa and BLM have planned.

And they will be in MAGA gear.

The actual MAGA supporters arent going anywhere near DC right now. And anyone with half a brain can see what they are "attempting".

IML Gear Cream!
Thats just them telling you what their beloved Antifa and BLM have planned.

And they will be in MAGA gear.

The actual MAGA supporters arent going anywhere near DC right now. And anyone with half a brain can see what they are "attempting".

Well maybe they'll fuk around and get shot. Then we can see who they are on social media ect. Bring out the truth.

That's how they shut you up. Whatever you do, it's racist. Voted republican? Racist. Put your pants on one leg at a time? Racist. Married a black girl and raising mixed kids? Racist with a slave fetish.

They say 5 people died.

Where? Who?
Capitol Police Officer died of head trauma
Ashli Babbit died being a dumbass
A person was trampled to death
Another had a heart attack with EMS unable to arrive on scene
5th death is a mystery

3 family members are Capitol police.

Capitol Police Officer died of head trauma
Ashli Babbit died being a dumbass
A person was trampled to death
Another had a heart attack with EMS unable to arrive on scene
5th death is a mystery

3 family members are Capitol police.

5th was suicide. He didn't die from what happened. Oh and that girl didn't need to be shot. If thats ok then I dont want to hear anymore about BLM shit.

5th was suicide. He didn't die from what happened. Oh and that girl didn't need to be shot. If thats ok then I dont want to hear anymore about BLM shit.
No there were 3 medical emergencies on the day of the riot. In addition Ashli and the officer that died. The other capitol police officer that commit suicide was half a week later. She did need to be shot, that was the last line of defense with house members behind that blockade. It's a shame the officers were pretty much ordered to stand by for this.. it made us look weak to the world. A lot more "patriot" should have been shot dead for trespassing on the capitol.. and that's coming from a republican.

No there were 3 medical emergencies on the day of the riot. In addition Ashli and the officer that died. The other capitol police officer that commit suicide was half a week later. She did need to be shot, that was the last line of defense with house members behind that blockade. It's a shame the officers were pretty much ordered to stand by for this.. it made us look weak to the world. A lot more "patriot" should have been shot dead for trespassing on the capitol.. and that's coming from a republican.

But looting and setting fire don’t present any problem. Don’t shoot them. Arrest the people holding guns trying to defend their property.

Up is down.

Idk lots of energy being used by the media to show this capital protest and lots energy being used to get that narrative out, but where was that energy level at when 3/4 of our country was under Siege and being burned to the ground? ..you cant tell me you dont see the double standard here lol...

Get Shredded!
Here is what Trump said, was he inciting any violence?

Attachments

• 138741202_10157483283832511_3456383787416745168_o.jpg
    138741202_10157483283832511_3456383787416745168_o.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 40

Ok save it lol. We had kids in cars with blm and people calling for the cops crying because the kids were in the car. Nothing was done and this shit happened for months. A fukin police station was burned down. Naw that doesn't make us look weak huh? I'll save the rest because you have your head in your ass.

Anyone wanna guess why it is we have 20,000 armed troops in DC right now??

Caught On Video: National Guard Gearing Up With Rifles, Riot Shields At The Capitol

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...tol-armed-m-4-rifles-ahead-inauguration-chaos

Update (1208 ET): Moments ago, Acting Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee said the National Guard is boosting the numbers of guardsmen around the Capitol complex to more than 20,000.

2021-01-13_10-41-43.png
Cuz some people NEED to be fucking shot in the throat before they get the fucking point that there was NO ELECTION FRAUD.

I'm ready for the civil war let's get it on !!!

Not sure they brain washed fucks can think for them selves . But it probably be like the Japanese teach them to kill there self for the cause

Cuz some people NEED to be fucking shot in the throat before they get the fucking point that there was NO ELECTION FRAUD.

Hey, here’s an interesting question that maybe hasn’t been asked in this thread before, forgive me if it already has been asked.

Was there maybe some election fraud and Trump actually won?

223 to 205 but don't let facts get in your way. This will go no where though. Trump will be impeached after he leaves office. Symbolic more than anything. I also think he is going to have legal and civil troubles.
A non vote is a nay. Where's your super majority at ?

Ding ding ding, Kilsong has a threepeat going for most ignorant posts.

This 3 time winner continues to stick to his game plan of violent rhetoric...

Tell em what he's won Johnny !

He gets a all expense paid trip to intern for Kamala where he can help fund violence.

He gets to operate the go fund me page for terrorists ! Woho go kilsong !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back