• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Sec of Sate Pompeo made this tweet about 30 minutes ago. In his tweet, he referred to "Hizballah" which everyone knows, is a Lebanese Islamic militant group. What's interesting, is that Pompeo misspelled Hizballah. The correct spelling is "Hezbolla." What's even more interesting, is if you look at the two letters in the misspelled version and compare to the correctly spelled word, they spell EO as in Executive Order? Any thoughts, coincidence, intentional, brain fart?

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1349063421187207172?s=19

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

And the misspelling uses IA..... insurrection act

Look no matter who's "side" someone is on (which is devisive as hell coming straight from all the elitest racist bitches in authority) there shouldnt be parties who lobby for their way, its a disgrace tbh

None of this matters UNLESS SHIT STARTS HAPPENING...

TIME TO SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT

EITHER START MAKING THESE "ARRESTS" THAT HAVE BEEN BLABBERED ON ABOUT, AND UNLEASH THE KRAKEN, AND THE MILITARY, OR FUCKEN STOP WITH THE BS

im an independent, not a repub or a fucken liberal dem, and i drive a tesla.... SO FUCKING WHAT!!! I like the car, it doesnt make me a fucken liberal....and neither does liking black chicks with my tiny white pecker...and living off the government, and collecting welfare for my 12 kids from my 13 different ho-bag harris look alikes....

I HAVE SPOKEN....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Look no matter who's "side" someone is on (which is devisive as hell coming straight from all the elitest racist bitches in authority) there shouldnt be parties who lobby for their way, its a disgrace tbh

None of this matters UNLESS SHIT STARTS HAPPENING...

TIME TO SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT

EITHER START MAKING THESE "ARRESTS" THAT HAVE BEEN BLABBERED ON ABOUT, AND UNLEASH THE KRAKEN, AND THE MILITARY, OR FUCKEN STOP WITH THE BS

im an independent, not a repub or a fucken liberal dem, and i drive a tesla.... SO FUCKING WHAT!!! I like the car, it doesnt make me a fucken liberal....and neither does liking black chicks with my tiny white pecker...and living off the government, and collecting welfare for my 12 kids from my 13 different ho-bag harris look alikes....

I HAVE SPOKEN....

:clapping: Fuckin A!

Ur cresting u own facts and that’s why u will always be mad. Trump got booted from social media because he’s dangerous to the republic. He incited a violent mob to raid the Capitol which led to 6 ppl dieing, including 2 Capitol Hill police officers. It’s always someone else’s fault and Trumpsters never take personal responsibility for their actions. It’s Antifa or BLM or some other boogie man. Go back in that rabbit hole yalls head has been stuck in for the past several months. Ur lost but there’s others that view this thread and appreciate the efforts by those of us that enjoy pointing out the fallacies in the bullshit spewed here everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you wouldn't have lost your shit if Trump would have censored the left when they were trying all their shit when he got elected?

And BLM and Antifa didn't riot, loot, and burn down cities? Is that what you're saying? Because you skipped right past that as usual. The left did this. No one else. Americans are fed up with it and that's what you're seeing. You just can't comprehend it

So you wouldn't have lost your shit if Trump would have censored the left when they were trying all their shit when he got elected?

And BLM and Antifa didn't riot, loot, and burn down cities? Is that what you're saying? Because you skipped right past that as usual. The left did this. No one else. Americans are fed up with it and that's what you're seeing. You just can't comprehend it
Its double standards, all the way around,

Hypocrisy at its finest

450 miles of border wall fakers! Live now.

good eye bro... now that combined with the other is very interesting
PompEO is dropping code on Twatter, haha

Well, after watching the Trump border wall speech, I’m feeling like the wind is out of the sails. I don’t think Trump is going to continue his fight to stay in the White House anymore.

Well, after watching the Trump border wall speech, I’m feeling like the wind is out of the sails. I don’t think Trump is going to continue his fight to stay in the White House anymore.

I thought the same the video before that one

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Update

Hearing out of Opa Locka Florida

Via Coast Guard

US Coast Guard deployed at the South China Sea.

Taking pre emptive precautions in the situation that War is declared on China.

This is 'what I am being told'. I can neither verify for fact this is accurate but it comes from a reliable source.

Again, lets wait and see what happens.

From what I am told we have the Navy on the whole east and west coasts though. Our Military is deployed all over in various States. So I do think we are seeing pre-emptive measures taking place.

Would any one disagree with that at the least? The Military and National Guard are preparing and securing major cities, especially DC.

Bro you clearly have some cognitive issues so just try your best to follow along. You’re talking words vs actions. Yeah trump said it but he didn’t actually do it. Try going up to one of your co workers or a random girl at the grocery store and do some Biden shit. Guarantee you get the cops called on you and end up in court.
Not words vs. actions. Did you read what I wrote. Trump has had dozens of sexual harassments and rape allegations, one from his ex wife. Biden 1. Personally I think 1 is too much but you guys seem to think Trump is infallible. The POS was buddy buddy with Jeffery Epstein yet you all ignore that. I just don't get how you all are so captivated by this dirtbag.

Sec of Sate Pompeo made this tweet about 30 minutes ago. In his tweet, he referred to "Hizballah" which everyone knows, is a Lebanese Islamic militant group. What's interesting, is that Pompeo misspelled Hizballah. The correct spelling is "Hezbolla." What's even more interesting, is if you look at the two letters in the misspelled version and compare to the correctly spelled word, they spell EO as in Executive Order? Any thoughts, coincidence, intentional, brain fart?

https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1349063421187207172?s=19

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

How’s this for multilateral cooperation: Since 2019, 13 countries in Europe & Latin America have joined us in banning/designating Iran-backed Hizballah in its entirety as a terrorist organization. There’s no distinction between its so-called “military wing” & its “political wing”

He has dropped the number 13 in multiple recent tweets.

January 13 may be another clue.

Get Shredded!
It not that people are captivated with him, at least I am not. It's the fact he is trying to keep IS campaign promises and he IS exposing the government for fraud, lies, corruption and the media for its lies to cover it all up.

Not words vs. actions. Did you read what I wrote. Trump has had dozens of sexual harassments and rape allegations, one from his ex wife. Biden 1. Personally I think 1 is too much but you guys seem to think Trump is infallible. The POS was buddy buddy with Jeffery Epstein yet you all ignore that. I just don't get how you all are so captivated by this dirtbag.

Last edited:

They misquoted him above. This is why I love pointing things out....you can always trust someone else will double check you. An hour long speech and that's the best they can come up with for a call to violence. Like I said before...milquetoast. The most he did in that sentence was tell them "to be cheering". Violent...violent, racist, seditious, treasonous words.

"We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-speech-save-america-rally-transcript-january-6

oh boy, tell us about your superior education.... again and again and again. since we might have forgotten the last 200 times you remind us. That being said, do you care to share precisely where you attended and graduated and in what is your degree?

It not that people are captivated with him, at least I am not. It's the fact he is trying to keep IS campaign promises and he IS exposing the government for fraud, lies, corruption and the media for its lies to cover it all up.

Preach brother preach

Everyone who has watched PBS , know they not only share his views, its prerequisite to have his views before you can be employed there lol

Whoever posted the veritas video of PBS' Michael Beller...he's been fired with a disclaimer that pbs does NOT hold his political views (of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back