As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 178 of 612 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 9179
  1. #2656
    Senior Member
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    906

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,406
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    848
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points
    239343038

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Wisconsin recount complete. Trump spends 3 million and fails yet again to prove anything other than he lost.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...15d_story.html
    Lol. You’re definitely the little dork kid that comes back with “Nuh-uh” for everything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2657
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,298

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    362
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    462
    Thanked in
    300 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Wisconsin recount complete. Trump spends 3 million and fails yet again to prove anything other than he lost.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...15d_story.html
    You need to find a better source than WAPO. They are nothing but propaganda. This statement is a complete lie!
    In announcing Dane County’s results Sunday, clerk Scott McDonell noted that the recount had found no instances of fraud. He said the process should “reassure” the public about the accuracy of the count, but said he found it “disturbing” that the Trump campaign had targeted only two Democratic counties for practices in place across Wisconsin.

    BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: THOUSANDS of Fake Votes Found at Wisconsin Recount in Dane County -- Photos and Report from GOP Observer (thegatewaypundit.com)

    1000's of ballots with the same exact signature of "MLW". That whole article by WAPO is willfully misleading people.

  3. #2658
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    I like to consider myself the teaser of bullies. Trump is definitely a bully and anyone who tries to completely silence opposing opinion is a bully.
    As a kid, I would constantly poke fun at the bullies even though it meant getting my ass handed to me a few times. I didn't care. That never stopped me. I always played the situation. In school, I knew they couldn't touch me and that drove them nuts. Eventually they just stopped trying because they realized I would never stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Lol. You’re definitely the little dork kid that comes back with “Nuh-uh” for everything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #2659
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    lol, you can't be serious. You tell me to find a better source than WAPO and then you post from gatewaypundit. Just wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    You need to find a better source than WAPO. They are nothing but propaganda. This statement is a complete lie!
    In announcing Dane County’s results Sunday, clerk Scott McDonell noted that the recount had found no instances of fraud. He said the process should “reassure” the public about the accuracy of the count, but said he found it “disturbing” that the Trump campaign had targeted only two Democratic counties for practices in place across Wisconsin.

    BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: THOUSANDS of Fake Votes Found at Wisconsin Recount in Dane County -- Photos and Report from GOP Observer (thegatewaypundit.com)

    1000's of ballots with the same exact signature of "MLW". That whole article by WAPO is willfully misleading people.

  5. #2660
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,298
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,698
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    CodeMonkey😁
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #2661
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,298

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    362
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    462
    Thanked in
    300 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    lol, you can't be serious. You tell me to find a better source than WAPO and then you post from gatewaypundit. Just wow!
    They have photos and witnesses. It doesn't matter where it came from. WAPO should have reported on it but they are corrupt.

  7. #2662
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    Even Fox News reports Trump not confident in any of his cases going to Supreme Court (as he stated himself) and now he is saying the courts are corrupt including republicans he appointed himself in Penn. Sad really. He thinks because he is the President anything he wants to go to the Supreme Court will without evidence and now that he is seeing things won't go his way, the court system is corrupt. Such a joke.
    The cult truly believes Trump and only Trump can be trusted. Everything else except Trump himself is corrupt. LOL.

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ction-lawsuits
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/29/trum...me-court-.html
    Last edited by lifter6973; 11-29-2020 at 12:04 PM.

  8. #2663
    Senior Member
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    906

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,406
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    848
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points
    239343038

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I like to consider myself the teaser of bullies. Trump is definitely a bully and anyone who tries to completely silence opposing opinion is a bully.
    As a kid, I would constantly poke fun at the bullies even though it meant getting my ass handed to me a few times. I didn't care. That never stopped me. I always played the situation. In school, I knew they couldn't touch me and that drove them nuts. Eventually they just stopped trying because they realized I would never stop.
    It totally comes across in your posts. Nice job!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #2664
    Senior Member
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,332

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    714
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    471
    Thanked in
    328 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147358228

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Lol. You’re definitely the little dork kid that comes back with “Nuh-uh” for everything.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude hes like the nats flying around your face when your trying to fish/camp ....no matter how much bug spray or swatting they just dont go away ...

  10. #2665
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    I forgot Trump said the FBI and DOJ might be in on the fraud as well. Is anyone other than him not in on the fraud?

  11. #2666
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,298
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,698
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I forgot Trump said the FBI and DOJ might be in on the fraud as well. Is anyone other than him not in on the fraud?
    Well Kamala is in on the fraud!

    Why are Democrats so dumb and bad at cheating? Can anyone ascertain this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #2667
    Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,233

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,794
    Thanked in
    5,635 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



    HOT BABES GALLERY

  13. #2668
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    843

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    857
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    876
    Thanked in
    531 Posts
    Rep Points
    10897774

    Ok so I gotta ask and I’m being 100% in my question. Does Trump really stand any chance at all at winning the election by going back and doing all the court stuff you guys have mentioned OR is it like pretty much just a big waste of time???? A serious answer would be appreciated because I know nothing about all this shit really. Thanks

  14. #2669
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,134

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,605
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,085
    Thanked in
    3,593 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    For every freethinking human being ... that’s enough evidence to want a full blown investigation into voter fraud, election corruption, and then demand the 12th amendment to choose our next president


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #2670
    Senior Member
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    846

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    671
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    502
    Thanked in
    303 Posts
    Rep Points
    1740580677

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I forgot Trump said the FBI and DOJ might be in on the fraud as well. Is anyone other than him not in on the fraud?
    For someone who tries to portray himself as a tough guy Trump is a perpetual victim. Instead of looking at YouTube posts and ding ding web sites these guys should just read the civil complaints that lack evidence. There is a reason a Trump appointee on the Third Circuit (along with two other judges) tossed out his complaint. The Wisconsin recount checked signatures and it did not change the fact that Trump lost. Sorry fellas but being an ass hole only appeals to about 40% of the nation, and that is why Trump's popularity never really broke 50%. But I'll give it to you. You all are a fervent bunch.

Similar Threads

  1. Ignore a Thread?
    By Multislacking in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2018, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:02 PM
  3. The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums