As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 177 of 612 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 9179

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts
    Rep Points

January 20th Biden will be sworn in as president. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think otherwise. Or maybe you are trying to convince yourselves. If you doubt this will happen put some skin in the game. I'm taking bets! Put up or shut up.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

You won't have any takers. They will talk about how they believe in all these theories, how people who believe in reality are brainwashed and will be crying when Trump overturns the election but if it comes to putting up their own money, all the sudden they have a change of heart.
    So yeah, they believe everything they type/copy and paste from far right sources until it comes to backing up that belief with money.
    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    January 20th Biden will be sworn in as president. You guys are fooling yourselves if you think otherwise. Or maybe you are trying to convince yourselves. If you doubt this will happen put some skin in the game. I'm taking bets! Put up or shut up.
    Last edited by lifter6973; 11-28-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    You won't have any takers. They will talk about how they believe in all these theories, how people who believe in reality are brainwashed and will be crying when Trump overturns the election but if it comes to putting up their own money, all the sudden they have a change of heart.
    So yeah, they believe everything they type/copy and paste from far right sources until it comes to backing up that belief with money.
    Far right sources? Like the PA State Senator that will introduce legislature next week taking the Electoral appointment away from the Governor and State Secretary that fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,635 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Apparently, at a rate of $20k per day. Good work if u can get it. And if hes acting looking inept, he should be given an Oscar.
    And I give you the award for Google search Oscar. Lol
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

HOT BABES GALLERY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Far right sources? Like the PA State Senator that will introduce legislature next week taking the Electoral appointment away from the Governor and State Secretary that fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I seen that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Joe will probably be sworn in, yes. And by the next day he will forget who or what he is again. Commie Demtardz
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points

I mentioned Prior that I didn't trust Pence

One big giveaway to me too was that in the Trump 2020 campaign

He left Pences name off his logo many many times.

I never trusted Pence. Hope Im wrong, but i just dont

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Rep Points

You can't trust anyone but Trump
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
    ― Frederick Douglass

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...61&si=21188634

Donald Trump will join Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on Sunday at 10am in his first interview since Election Day as he continues to dispute election results

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,875 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...61&si=21188634

Donald Trump will join Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on Sunday at 10am in his first interview since Election Day as he continues to dispute election results
    I don't think Trump willingly steps down:

"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous '80,000,000 votes' were not fraudulently or illegally obtained,' the president posted to Twitter Friday"

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I don't think Trump willingly steps down:

"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous '80,000,000 votes' were not fraudulently or illegally obtained,' the president posted to Twitter Friday"

General Michael FLynn stated that we were, and are in the middle of a "coup"

The Military doesn't just walk away from a coup either.

I'm listening to Trump speak now, will report what he is saying for those of you who are missing it.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points

Trump says he does believe he will get 1 or more of his cases to the Supreme Court in the next two weeks.

Ken Starr also reviewed President Trumps comments. He said we are in the 4th quarter. He does believe several of Trumps suits will make it to the Supreme Court and need to decided on. He said there is various evidence that does exist, and it's simply a matter of showing Unconstitutionality.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,051 Posts
    Rep Points

The 'Smartest Man In The Room' Just Joined Sidney Powell's Team

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two and a half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million-dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:

Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, "was always the smartest person in the room." In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.
    Not only does Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have an innate intelligence, but he's also got extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber-fraud detection and analysis. The reason we know about his qualifications is that it takes seven paragraphs for him to list them in the declaration he signed to support the Georgia complaint.
    His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. In addition, "I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA), DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."
    Professionally, Dr. Kershavarz-Nia has spent his career as a cyber-security engineer.
    "My experience," he attests," spans 35 years performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security intelligence[.]"
    I will not belabor the point. Take it as given that Dr. Kershavarz-Nia may know more about cyber-security than anyone else in America.

So what does the brilliant Dr. Kershavarz-Nia have to say? This:
    1. Hammer and Scorecard is real, not a hoax (as Democrats allege), and both are used to manipulate election outcomes.
    2. Dominion, ES&S, Scytl, and Smartmatic are all vulnerable to fraud and vote manipulation and the mainstream media reported on these vulnerabilities in the past.
    3. Dominion has been used in other countries to "forge election results."
    4. Dominion's corporate structure is deliberately confusing to hide relationships with Venezuela, China, and Cuba.
    5. Dominion machines are easily hackable.
    6. Dominion memory cards with cryptographic key access to the systems were stolen in 2019.
    Although he had no access to the machines, Dr. Kershavarz has looked at available data about the election and the vote results. Based on that information, he concluded
    1. The counts in the disputed states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia) show electronic manipulation.
    2. The simultaneous decision in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia to pretend to halt counting votes was unprecedented and demonstrated a coordinated effort to collude toward desired results.
    3. One to two percent of votes were forged in Biden's favor.
    4. Optical scanners were set to accept unverified, un-validated ballots.
    5. The scanners failed to keep records for audits, an outcome that must have been deliberately programmed.
    6. The stolen cryptographic key, which applied to all voting systems, was used to alter vote counts.
    7. The favorable votes pouring in after hours for Biden could not be accounted for by a Democrat preference for mailed in ballots. They demonstrated manipulation. For example, in Pennsylvania, it was physically impossible to feed 400,000 ballots into the machines within 23 hours.
    8. Dominion used Chinese parts, and there's reason to believe that China, Venezuela, Cuba interfered in the election.
    9. There was a Hammer and Scorecard cyber-attack that altered votes in the battleground states, and then forwarded the results to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, Germany, to avoid detection.
    10. The systems failed to produce any auditable results.
    Based on the above findings, Dr. Keshavarz-Nia concluded with "high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a [sic] hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred [sic] to Vice President Biden."
    This is going to be tough evidence for Democrats to counter. Back when the nave Democrats thought Trump would be the one to commit fraud, they held congressional hearings and wrote articles about the voting machines' vulnerability. And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they'll struggle to that he's not a reliable expert. Things are getting fun.

This is going to be tough evidence for Democrats to counter. Back when the nave Democrats thought Trump would be the one to commit fraud, they held congressional hearings and wrote articles about the voting machines' vulnerability. And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they'll struggle to that he's not a reliable expert. Things are getting fun.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 11-29-2020 at 09:10 AM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Wisconsin recount complete. Trump spends 3 million and fails yet again to prove anything other than he lost.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...15d_story.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points

Biden is not my president !!! Start the impeachment process now so no time is wasted .