As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 131 of 612 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 9179
    Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ice Cube and Kanye are Trump supporters ?
    Who said run for the boarder ?

Snorts raw tren

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    570 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ice Cube and Kanye are Trump supporters ?
    They are but they voted kanye lmao
    I seen ice cube interview was dropped after he said he supported trump.
    I also seen a you tube video today where a judge was hammering the owner of Twitter and Facebook for removing post about the election count. And leaving one's that favored Biden.

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    In just the states Trump lost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In just the states he files in discovery with the Supreme Court. Yes, their procedures could be found unconstitutional. If ruled unconstitutional, then that's all you would get ?

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    They are but they voted kanye lmao
    I seen ice cube interview was dropped after he said he supported trump.
    I also seen a you tube video today where a judge was hammering the owner of Twitter and Facebook for removing post about the election count. And leaving one's that favored Biden.
    Yes, to funny. That's operation Arab Spring right there.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

and then there is this- fact vs fiction

Updated: November 17, 2020
    SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT: FACTS & RUMORS

DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS CATEGORICALLY DENIES FALSE ASSERTIONS ABOUT VOTE SWITCHING AND SOFTWARE ISSUES WITH OUR VOTING SYSTEMS.

According to a Joint Statement by the federal government agency that oversees U.S. election security, the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised." The government & private sector councils that support this mission called the 2020 election "the most secure in American history."
    1) VOTE DELETION/SWITCHING ASSERTIONS ARE COMPLETELY FALSE.

An unsubstantiated claim about the deletion of 2.7 million pro-Trump votes that was posted on the Internet and spread on social media has been taken down and debunked by independent fact-checkers.

• Edison Research (ER) has refuted any claims that company data suggests any voting irregularities, including vote switching. Edison Research President Larry Rosin told The Dispatch Fact Check, "Edison Research created no such report and we are not aware of any voter fraud."
    • Claims that 941,000 votes for President Trump in Pennsylvania were deleted are impossible. The fourteen counties using Dominion systems collectively produced 1.3 million votes, representing a voter turnout of 76%. Fifty-two percent of those votes went to President Trump, amounting to 676,000 votes processed for the President in Pennsylvania using company systems.
    • Dominion does not have the ability review votes in real time as they are submitted.
    • The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's cybersecurity division has confirmed that it is not possible for a bad actor to change election results without detection.

2) ASSERTIONS OF "SUPERCOMPUTER" ELECTION FRAUD CONSPIRACIES ARE 100% FALSE.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard.

• All U.S. voting systems must provide assurance that they work accurately and reliably as intended under federal U.S. EAC and date certifications and testing requirements. Election safeguards - from testing and certification of voting systems, to canvassing and auditing - prevent malicious actors from tampering with vote counts and ensure final vote tallies are accurate. Read more from CISA.
    • There have been no "raids" of Dominion servers by the U.S. military or otherwise, and Dominion does not have servers in Germany. CISA has refuted this claim on Twitter, and the U.S. Army has also confirmed to the Associated Press that it's false.

3) THERE WERE NO DOMINION SOFTWARE GLITCHES AND BALLOTS WERE ACCURATELY TABULATED. THE RESULTS ARE 100% AUDITABLE.

No credible reports or evidence of any software issues exist. Dominion equipment is used by county and state officials to tabulate ballots. Human errors related to reporting tabulated results have arisen in a few counties, including some using Dominion equipment, but appropriate procedural actions have been taken by the county to address these errors were made prior to the canvass process.

• The Michigan Secretary of State's office offers a Fact Check Page which debunks false or erroneous claims about voting in Detroit, as well as a user-error incident in Antrim County.
    • The Georgia Secretary of State has also repeatedly stated throughout the count that "[a]s the work goes on, I want to assure Georgia voters that every legal vote was cast and accurately counted."
    • Dominion's systems are not responsible for 2,631 uncounted ballots discovered in Floyd County, Georgia during the statewide recount. The Secretary of State's office has cited clerical error and lack of following proper procedures as the cause.

4) DOMINION IS A NONPARTISAN U.S. COMPANY.

Dominion has no company ownership relationships with the Pelosi family, Feinstein family, Clinton Global Initiative, Smartmatic, Scytl, or any ties to Venezuela. Dominion works with all U.S. political parties; our customer base and our government outreach practices reflect this nonpartisan approach.

• As reported by the Associated Press, "Dominion made a one-time philanthropic commitment at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but the Clinton Foundation has no stake or involvement in Dominion's operations, the nonprofit confirmed." The meeting included bipartisan attendees focused on international democracy-building.

5) DOMINION IS NOT, AND HAS NEVER BEEN, OWNED BY SMARTMATIC.

Dominion is an entirely separate company and a fierce competitor to Smartmatic.

• Dominion and Smartmatic do not collaborate in any way and have no affiliate relationships or financial ties.
    • Dominion does not use Smartmatic software.
    • The only associations the companies have ever had were:
      - In 2009, Smartmatic licensed Dominion machines for use in the Philippines. The contract ended in a lawsuit.
      - In 2010, Dominion purchased certain assets from Sequoia, a private U.S. Company. Smartmatic, a previous owner of Sequoia, pursued legal actions against Dominion.

6) NO UNAUTHORIZED OR LAST-MINUTE SOFTWARE UPDATES OCCURRED.

Claims about software updates being done the night before Election Day are 100% false.

• Both Spalding County and the Georgia Secretary of State have verified that a) this type of unauthorized update is impossible, and b) the actual logs from equipment under the custody of the County determined an update did NOT happen the night before the election.
    • Georgia Voting System Implementation Manager Gabe Sterling has affirmed in his daily press briefing on November 9 that "nothing was done to the [PollPad] system after [October 31]," when voter files were updated as part of normal procedure.

7) THERE ARE NO ISSUES WITH THE USE OF SHARPIE PENS.

Election officials provide writing instruments that are approved for marking ballots to all in-person voters using hand-marked paper ballots. Dominion Voting Systems machines can read all of these instruments, including Sharpies.

• The DHS Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, "if a ballot has issues that impacts its ability to be scanned, it can be hand counted." The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors assured voters that "sharpies do not invalidate ballots." Dominion has stated that "Sharpie pens are safe and reliable to use on ballots, and recommended due to their quick-drying ink."

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,636 Posts
    Rep Points

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

HOT BABES GALLERY

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,036 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Don't talk about prophecy, or they'll mock you like they did to me.

RBG dying a month before the elections.

Hugo Chavez's staffer in the room with him when they rigged the Venuzuelan election, now is testifying against Dominion and Smartec for the Trump admin.

There is Divine Intervention happening. Just too many blind to see it.

It's why some of us here, who believe in God have faith in the outcome of this. It's why were so sure, on top of the facts many of us here are able to "see it"
    Very well said and accurate Wes. The die hard liberals/lefties will never accept the truth. They don't want to accept it and will not believe, as long as they don't except the facts they believe it won't change anything because they are corrupt and have control. The kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to people who will produce proper fruit.

HUGE CONTEST, COVID-BOWL2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts
    Rep Points

Trump will come out on top.

I would eliminate your debt and try to be as self sufficient as possible by 2024 however.

The economy will collapse before 2030.

There are just too many people that want to see America and Americans suffer. Its not even about suffering as much as it is the fact certain powerful people just want to collapse the greatest country in history. For no reason other than to do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    300 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    It should definitely be brought to light, but the problem is there is absolutely ZERO evidence of widespread problems with voter machines, that any final counts are in gross error, or that there was widespread fraud. Dont tell me what u think is true, tell me what u can prove to be true.

Sounds like they have evidence to me.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    Sounds like they have evidence to me.
    Tucker last night said he contacted them for supporting evidence and they did not provide it. Idk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

Of course they didn't provide it.
    It doesn't exist.

It would almost be comical if it weren't real life.
    :: prudence ::

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,056 Posts
    Rep Points

Good morning Vietnam!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Of course they didn't provide it.
    It doesn't exist.

It would almost be comical if it weren't real life.
    They cannot and will not show evidence to the MSM, cmon man (in my best Joe Biden voice)

The people swearing affidavits, some have already had death threats. Some of them are under protection now. Trumps Admin is not stupid enough to show their hand, just what the Dems would do except they would show a fake hand, lose, and then be surprised that they were defeated.

Sidney Powell has a Royal Flush

Sidney Powell Says Trump Team Will Sue Officials "To Invalidate" Election Results... And An Inside Look Into Smartmatic

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ection-results

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points

How did they get death threats if nobody knows who they are?
    How do YOU know they got death threats?
    Because his crack team of ace lawyers said so?
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    572 Posts
    Rep Points

The racial left already wants pay back and the motherfucker ain't on office yet lol

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,056 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    How did they get death threats if nobody knows who they are?
    How do YOU know they got death threats?
    Because his crack team of ace lawyers said so?
    Not only did his Attorneys say it but look at Wisconsin where they rescinded making it official.. The State admitted her family and her kids were doxxed and threatened.

This is what the Dems do when they lose or are about to lose...

And this is my problem with the Rs. They don't fight 🔥 w 🔥. Your company or a politican doxxes someone, an entire list including them also should be immediately released.

I'm all about eye for an eye.

Live by the Sword, die by the Sword.