As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 129 of 603 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 9040

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Rep Points

This is Trumps star attorney that’s charging $20,000 a day...with hair dye running down his face. I can’t make this shit up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    300 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    That’s true, but Trump has filed multiple lawsuits on his own and is 0-for as far as proving voter fraud. Guiliani was laughed out of court Tuesday. It hasn’t been going well as for as court decisions are concerned.

Giuliani specifically wants that case to go to the Supreme Court. He has to lose in order for that to happen. He asked the judge where the nearest martini bar was. He was there just for show.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post
    Giuliani specifically wants that case to go to the Supreme Court. He has to lose in order for that to happen. He asked the judge where the nearest martini bar was. He was there just for show.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
    It was definitely a show

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,536 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes it’s going to stand because a federal judge just tossed out Trump’s lawsuit seeking to halt Georgia’s election certification. Another case thrown out like yesterday’s trash.

I am fully aware of that.

There is going to be a lawsuit filed tomorrow in Georgia based on the evidence I quoted you in my last post. “They were not allowed to view during the recount”

I’ll ask you again but I doubt you will answer.

Are you rally okay with this kind of election process?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,008 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm sure Trump just randomly knew this 8 years ago... And did nothing about it for his recent election

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,536 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsb...outputType=amp

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,008 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post

There is going to be a lawsuit filed tomorrow in Georgia based on the evidence I quoted you in my last post. “They were not allowed to view during the recount”

Of course he is ok with it.

He is happy to elect one of the worst Senators to ever treat Black men and a VP who also sent hundreds of thousands of black men to prison for minimal and many times unproven guilt.

Biden is the racist and Kamala is a snake.

Of course he is ok with them cheating, lying, stealing. Hillary and her team of Rogue CIA for the State Department polishing off anyone who contests hers and the DNC views. They will do ANYTHING and accept ANYTHING to regain power.

It's the democrat way. Which as an Independent, why I voted for all R's this election

I have seen even in my own friends, the evil they allow. To turn their heads. To morally disengage from blatant crime, corruption and evil.

Of course he knows, he just wants things to go in his way and his morals. In turn he doesn't realize he has no moral compass at this point.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 11-19-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,569 Posts
    Rep Points

That’s true, but Trump has filed multiple lawsuits on his own and is 0-for as far as proving voter fraud. Guiliani was laughed out of court Tuesday. It hasn’t been going well as for as court decisions are concerned.

Its a stepping stone to get to higher courts. You honestly dont think the supreme court will hear this?

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Rep Points

What does Georgia law say on that issue? I find it hard to believe the votes are questionable. The Georgia Secretary of State is a Republican. The state legislature is controlled by Republicans. No court has found that poll watchers have a right to be all up in the face of the election workers. No court is going to throw out millions of votes on that issue...not even this Supreme Court.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Of course he is ok with it.

He is happy to elect one of the worst Senators to ever treat Black men and a VP who also sent hundreds of thousands of black men to prison for minimal and many times unproven guilt.

Biden is the racist and Kamala is a snake.

Of course he is ok with them cheating, lying, stealing. Hillary and her team of Rogue CIA for the State Department polishing off anyone who contests hers and the DNC views. They will do ANYTHING and accept ANYTHING to regain power.

It's the democrat way. Which as an Independent, why I voted for all R's this election

I have seen even in my own friends, the evil they allow. To turn their heads. To morally disengage from blatant crime, corruption and evil.

Of course he knows, he just wants things to go in his way and his morals. In turn he doesn't realize he has no moral compass at this point.
    Just because it comes out ur mouth doesn’t make it true. I’m still waiting for a post other than a biased article or tweet. Still waiting for that court case where widespread voter fraud is proven. I make NO apologies for who I voted for and ecstatic my team won. That’s how democracy works. Suck it up and come back in four years.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,008 Posts
    Rep Points

Just because it comes out ur mouth doesn’t make it true. I’m still waiting for a post other than a biased article or tweet. Still waiting for that court case where widespread voter fraud is proven. I make NO apologies for who I voted for and ecstatic my team won. That’s how democracy works. Suck it up and come back in four years.

They literally are still filing suits.

I mean honestly sir...the word pending litigation means nothing to you and therefore we can't even have a remarkable conversation.

You on some bizarre hand expect evidence released on CNN, before the Courts even have discovery phase. And the case to be proven in less then 2 weeks.

I mean it's insanity. In a normal year a case of this magnitude might take years.

My sisters workers comp case took 15 years to settle and it was 1/1,000,000th as complex as this

I feel like you have a very blurred understanding that you won't see evidence right now...the Courts and Supreme Court's will see it first. Decide. And only then do we get to see evidence whether Trump wins or loses.

The secret I want you to know is that Trump wins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Its a stepping stone to get to higher courts. You honestly dont think the supreme court will hear this?
    On what issue?

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,536 Posts
    Rep Points

What does Georgia law say on that issue? I find it hard to believe the votes are questionable. The Georgia Secretary of State is a Republican. The state legislature is controlled by Republicans. No court has found that poll watchers have a right to be all up in the face of the election workers. No court is going to throw out millions of votes on that issue...not even this Supreme Court.

Georgia law states no more than 25 poll watchers can be appointed, and two are allowed to view at each polling location...

(d) Notwithstanding any other provisions of this chapter, a poll watcher may be permitted behind the enclosed space for the purpose of observing the conduct of the election and the counting and recording of votes.

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-21/chapter-2/article-11/part-1/21-2-408/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts
    Rep Points

They're not going to answer that question. I've asked kilsong and breastmode. Neither replied.

They're ok with fraud. They've proven it by burying their heads in the sand and denying there's even a possibility.

I think most of the left is ok with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    They literally are still filing suits.

I mean honestly sir...the word pending litigation means nothing to you and therefore we can't even have a remarkable conversation.

You on some bizarre hand expect evidence released on CNN, before the Courts even have discovery phase. And the case to be proven in less then 2 weeks.

I mean it's insanity. In a normal year a case of this magnitude might take years.

My sisters workers comp case took 15 years to settle and it was 1/1,000,000th as complex as this

I feel like you have a very blurred understanding that you won't see evidence right now...the Courts and Supreme Court's will see it first. Decide. And only then do we get to see evidence whether Trump wins or loses.

The secret I want you to know is that Trump wins.
    No Wes, I expect evidence presented in court. But u seem to lose perspective and rely on right wing conspiracy wacko sites for information. Case after case tossed out of court. Judge after judge asking the same gawd dam question...where is the evidence? And time after time, Trump’s team admit they have none. So what exactly are they presenting to the Supreme Court. U really think Barrett’s first decision on the court will be to overturn the will of the American ppl? Ha! I wish she would.