• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
JKjkjk I didn’t but that would have been a heckuva profit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did this fucking MORON not dye his hair correctly?
This is from this morning

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/19/rudy-giuliani-dye-my-cousin-vinny-press-conference
3319.jpg

3319.jpg

It was pretty dang distracting. Hopefully he sues the dye manufacturer.

Edit to add: You know someone else is probably doing that for him and will be looking for a job tomorrow.

IML Gear Cream!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/19/rudy-giuliani-dye-my-cousin-vinny-press-conference
3319.jpg
You're posting articles like this and ignoring the EVIDENCE of fraud?

I don't expect an answer to this question but, say there is election interference from foreign entities, is that ok with you?

Like I said, I don't expect an answer. I expect you to stick your head in the sand even further and repeat NO EVIDENCE since you're just eating up everything you read on MSM.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WW3 type allegations are fine with liberals as long as Trump is taken out of the white house. Do you people ever question why they're trying so hard to convince you how bad he is?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Will the Supreme Court hear Trump's case ?

Well Supreme Court Justice Allito instructed PA that no ballots after Nov 3 8 pm were to be opened, and to segregate them. Guess what, now the election is unverifiable. That is enuff for the 12th amendment. Should go to the states - one vote per state.

Anyone else notice she specifically called out "democrats AND republicans" in her comments that had ties to dominion. I bet this is making more people sweat than we think.
votes for various offices went to the highest bidder. Before Kim Clement died he told us there would be a new Snowden and people would become very afraid. Pretty sure he nailed this.

votes for various offices went to the highest bidder. Before Kim Clement died he told us there would be a new Snowden and people would become very afraid. Pretty sure he nailed this.

Don't talk about prophecy, or they'll mock you like they did to me.

RBG dying a month before the elections.

Hugo Chavez's staffer in the room with him when they rigged the Venuzuelan election, now is testifying against Dominion and Smartec for the Trump admin.

There is Divine Intervention happening. Just too many blind to see it.

It's why some of us here, who believe in God have faith in the outcome of this. It's why were so sure, on top of the facts many of us here are able to "see it"

Anyone else notice she specifically called out "democrats AND republicans" in her comments that had ties to dominion. I bet this is making more people sweat than we think.
Yes, and three letter agency's ( cia, fbi ). Look at ' Arab Spring " for how this all works !

Dominion of Canada shares office space with a George Soros charity, that has strong ties with " The Clinton Foundation ". Yeah, this election was fair, right ?

How much you wanna bet Lindsey Graham is in on it with some other Republicans. I don't trust him one bit.

I also don't trust Pence to be 100% honest with you guys, but recall I'm an Independent so my fraud meter goes off more then a normal person I guess you can say.

We knew McCain was that traitor. Bushes, all of them.

That filthy female Senator Feinstein was in her face. Paul Ryan. I will be honest though of the Republicans that if it turns out he was involved behind the scenes. Trey Gowdy. That man is brilliant and possibly the most Brilliant Senator of all time. NO one, as part of Congress has had half the brain of that man. If it turns out he had a hand in any of this I will be heartbroken in all honesty. The rest of these scumbag D and R's, I could care less about.

We also know why Obama set up in Washington, this whole time trying to undermine and orchestrate this crap behind the scenes as if we don't know.

All I know is that for me, this is like the movie Valkry (*spelling*)

These traitors from 2016 and this election as well, the ones who don't committ suicide, deserve the Death Penalty for Treason.

Notice AG Barr just brought it back at the Federal Level.

Its almost as if they knew this was going to happen (hint hint)

Meanwhile, our Military just seized the servers. This means that The Military is involved. This means we may now see Military Tribunals because the Court System is so infested with the Deep State.

The Military may be the only way to sort this out.

Guantanamo bay just had some renovations...just in time.

Get Shredded!
Anyone else notice that when breaking world history news is on the front page, all the blues can talk about is hair ? Trump's hair, Rudys hair, Malawian hair. Could you imagine if the reds only talked-about Kamala s hair, Michelle Obama hair, Obama children's hair, with words like " nappy " ?

Anyone else notice that when breaking world history news is on the front page, all the blues can talk about is hair ? Trump's hair, Rudys hair, Malawian hair. Could you imagine if the reds only talked-about Kamala s hair, Michelle Obama hair, Obama children's hair, with words like " nappy " ?

MSM has become worthless, a complete joke.

Use code "wes15" to get discount on all your therapy needs.

(sorry, Wes, I couldn't resist)

Wes seriously is probably the nicest guy on asf. Don't let that make you think he is going to finish last though. He's usually a mile ahead of everyone else in seeing things.

One of the nicest things I have heard on the forum ever. Ty sir. I always knew you to be a true friend

Much respect to you as well :)

125340944_1286829321695312_6611200271837407498_o.jpg

125520277_1286839678360943_8969402509348783160_n.jpg

126250809_1286839731694271_4819976512164305305_o.jpg

126140348_1286841421694102_3324841715720469936_n.jpg

Operation Arab Spring was a joint operation between the CIA and Mosad. The idea was to use this brand new " social media " to destabilize and effect regime change in the middle east - think Mommar Kadaffi and Hosni Mumbarak. It worked better than imagined.

10 months ago, you may remember me screaming like a nut that they were doing it to us now. Protests are highly funded. Pallets of bricks brought in on trucks. Roaming ANTIFA all over the country.

I thought that was the worst of it until social media started this blue wave crap. Then a impossible election with Facebook and Twitter censershhip of the results. Is this operation Arab Spring ? You fucking bet !

Maybe you are unfamiliar with Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, not to mention hundreds of other Attorneys on the case, including Giulani.

They won't rely on "luck" sir. They don't win millions and millions of dollars in settlements bc they are shabby attorneys. They weren't chosen at random.

I’ve seen Guiliani in action...not impressed. And they haven’t won a fraud case yet. But I’m waiting for ALL this evidence.

I’ve seen Guiliani in action...not impressed. And they haven’t won a fraud case yet. But I’m waiting for ALL this evidence.

I love Rudy but is the guy a clown

Yeah, hes clumsy and goofy and it ruins his reputation as the striking Attorney that he is and was

Could he come across better sometimes? Sure. Can Trump come across sometimes better? Sure

But we didn't vote them in for their fake Obama/Kamalatoe personalities. Trump is a New Yorker. Ive lived next to New York and spent substantial time there. Also lived in Philly. People are rough as f*** there. People aren't kind or sweet, and Trump is a businessman. He's got thick skin

You punch him once, hes gonna stomp you into the Earth.

These other weak Presidents we had, Bush, even Reagan though I liked Raegan were all weak. They let anything and everything happen to them and just brushed it off.

Trump doesn't play those games. And Giulani doesn't either.

Did you know that Donald Trump helped Rudy Giuliani take down a large portion of the MOB in NYC many years back?

Think they are afraid of the deepstate? The deepstate hires the mob, MS-13 and the like to do their dirty work.

Trump and Rudy already made toast of them/

Maybe you don't know who Eric Prince and Blackwater are? All inclusive team of ex Seals, intel, and the best of the best, recon, assassins. That's their security team.

That shows you why they have these teams, bc the Dems, they already assassinated JFK. And Trump and Rudy and Sidney know this.

They aren't taking chances. They are going to prove this case.

This won't be Epstein 2.0.

Yes, I hear you Beast, and would probably say the same if I was invested one way or the other. The thing to have in the back of your mind is that history always gets it right .like.

- OJ did kill Nicolas

- Aids didn't get into the heterosexual community

- Rodney Kings civil rights where violated

- there are no WMDS in Iraq

And so on . I respect you, but this one may follow you for some years man. Peace, Rider

Yes, I hear you Beast, and would probably say the same if I was invested one way or the other. The thing to have in the back of your mind is that history always gets it right .like.

- OJ did kill Nicolas

- Aids didn't get into the heterosexual community

- Rodney Kings civil rights where violated

- there are no WMDS in Iraq

And so on . I respect you, but this one may follow you for some years man. Peace, Rider

Ohh, ur right. OJ is guilty af. And the state lost that case even though they had some evidence. Here, Trump’s team has failed to produce any evidence of widespread voter fraud. So what exactly are they arguing now? Notice they’ve abandoned most of their lawsuits. Now the strategy is using Michigan as the test case to see if they can invalidate votes. That won’t work either.

Ohh, ur right. OJ is guilty af. And the state lost that case even though they had some evidence. Here, Trump’s team has failed to produce any evidence of widespread voter fraud. So what exactly are they arguing now? Notice they’ve abandoned most of their lawsuits. Now the strategy is using Michigan as the test case to see if they can invalidate votes. That won’t work either.

They dropped the case Michigan because they already won. Wayne county isn't certified.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back