• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
I’m sure it was emotional. Not very many presidents. He also discussed his dead son. You got children? Lose a loved one? You didn’t cry? Please. You were probably awestruck by Donald’s staged photo ops, phony fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, up your AI at least to help dry your pussy up ...

what if Trump did instigate the protests so he could position such a heavy response of troops right at the door step so he can institute martial law tomorrow? kinda weird that politicians are worried that the servicemen are white and could possibly be loyal to trump and want them all vetted. just saying. now they are saying we trust our military

I’m sure it was emotional. Not very many presidents. He also discussed his dead son. You got children? Lose a loved one? You didn’t cry? Please. You were probably awestruck by Donald’s staged photo ops, phony fuck.

Trust me, friend..... I’ve been through a lot of tough things in my life.... first off... I’d never want to be elected to any office let along bobble head prez.... secondly, if I was.... I’d be pissed... so if I did cry it would be while shouting and slamming my fists... thirdly... if I was elected in the way Biden was.... I’d probably be laughing all the way to the bank.

Your president Joey Biden is a fraud... he’s weak.... and he’s been purchased by a foreign glory.

In the lefts way of thinking.... Nazi SS are true patriots of their nation. Lenin and Stalin era commies and they’re supporters were true patriots of the Russian nation...

you guys act like if you oppose the incoming administration then you are not a true patriot to the ideals of this nation and I vehemently detest that illogical idea.

that’s like saying because you and the other lefties on this board were happy at all of Trumps failures.... and encouraged the removal of his admin before an election could take place... makes you un-American and un worthy of living with the protections afforded to you by this republics constitution!

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are all hypocrites and you know I am right.
I was not happy Trump won but the thought that the military should intervein would never have seemed an acceptable answer. There are guys on here hoping that the military steps in to stop Biden's inauguration and would support a Trump led coup. Night of the Long Knives and Broken Glass ring through when you have an outgoing admin, who knows he lost fair and square, advocating for open insurrection and promulgating a false narrative that the election was stolen.

I was not happy Trump won but the thought that the military should intervein would never have seemed an acceptable answer. There are guys on here hoping that the military steps in to stop Biden's inauguration and would support a Trump led coup. Night of the Long Knives and Broken Glass ring through when you have an outgoing admin, who knows he lost fair and square, advocating for open insurrection and promulgating a false narrative that the election was stolen.

The coup was the false Biden "win"

They rigged and stole the election.

Trump using the Insurrection Act is a Constitutional Authority that he is obliged to use when foreign interference aka China and the DNC conspired to rig the Election.

The interference is 100% proven.

The forensics we see have already proven Dominion rigged their software.

The creator of scorecard came forward and admitted under oath it was designed to cheat elections.

Democrats merely don't want to admit it bc they loathe Trump

All the lies will be revealed...

Trust me, friend..... I’ve been through a lot of tough things in my life.... first off... I’d never want to be elected to any office let along bobble head prez.... secondly, if I was.... I’d be pissed... so if I did cry it would be while shouting and slamming my fists... thirdly... if I was elected in the way Biden was.... I’d probably be laughing all the way to the bank.

Your president Joey Biden is a fraud... he’s weak.... and he’s been purchased by a foreign glory.

I’ll save myself a headache by not asking you for evidence. Mitch McConnell just became enemy number one in your camp since he blew up trumps fraud claims today on the senate floor. Is he part of the deep state now too?

IML Gear Cream!
The coup was the false Biden "win"

They rigged and stole the election.

Trump using the Insurrection Act is a Constitutional Authority that he is obliged to use when foreign interference aka China and the DNC conspired to rig the Election.

The interference is 100% proven.

The forensics we see have already proven Dominion rigged their software.

The creator of scorecard came forward and admitted under oath it was designed to cheat elections.

Democrats merely don't want to admit it bc they loathe Trump

All the lies will be revealed...

Well hello looney tunes!

I don't care who's president myself . I just don't want all them far left policy's .
Like higher taxes, higher energy cost ,second amendment sold out , more government control, America second and them sale damn Americans jobs off

I'm guessing after tomorrow when Biden is sworn in you guys are all gonna thank me for creating THE GREATEST THREAD IN ASF HISTORY??

Wasn’t it “per the admin?”

I’ll save myself a headache by not asking you for evidence. Mitch McConnell just became enemy number one in your camp since he blew up trumps fraud claims today on the senate floor. Is he part of the deep state now too?

He's Nancy's bitch now he got caught letting her fuck him in ass with a extra large strap on.

That's why they need that lab top back so bad

If he really lost fair and square and there was no doubt, everyone here would agree with you. Exactly the opposite of what would happen if roles were reversed. That’s what you guys don’t get.

If he really lost fair and square and there was no doubt, everyone here would agree with you. Exactly the opposite of what would happen if roles were reversed. That’s what you guys don’t get.

Who told you it wasn’t fair? I’ll give you a hint, his first name is Donald and last name is trump. Was saying it on 2015 and was saying it last year. So then you get some die hard loyal fans to spread the conspiracy. Is that really hard to see?

Who told you it wasn’t fair? I’ll give you a hint, his first name is Donald and last name is trump. Was saying it on 2015 and was saying it last year. So then you get some die hard loyal fans to spread the conspiracy. Is that really hard to see?

Dude, you really got your money's worth on that hit of acid back in 73 ...

Your hatred for a man you’ve never met, a man who had your best interest in mind (economically), an American first president is blinding you to your extreme bias. For no good reason. He’s a strong leader and of course the weak democrats can’t take it. Pathetic.

Get Shredded!
It is what it is. Trump is who we needed to talk to these other countries and tell them enough. Things were going great, dems and media were on his ass 24/7 for two scoops of ice cream lol. Im talking some petty shit.

Its such a shame, it really is. The people even know they were doing better than ever just got caught up in the media BS. The Kav drama, the Russian hoax lol. The BS impeachments, All a complete joke.

Well, Americans were warned and now we get to see how history shows if he was right or not.

Like or hate Trump, Biden is a complete joke. We talk term limits in congress then we elect a lifer lol. I so can't wait for the new tax plan, gas prices, food prices and all the promises he said he would get done.

Should be awful to watch. I'm glad we are pretty set. Because in the next four years I'm going to milk everything I can. Two can play that way. Fuk dems, in four years we want heads.

A message from the Don

He wants you to know ...

Attachments

• 20201215_183710.jpg
    20201215_183710.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
Your hatred for a man you’ve never met, a man who had your best interest in mind (economically), an American first president is blinding you to your extreme bias. For no good reason. He’s a strong leader and of course the weak democrats can’t take it. Pathetic.

Cadet bone Spurs? Who didn’t like John McCain because he was captured? Who stabs everyone in the back? The phony flag hugging? The lying? The cheating? Sure, sounds like your hero.

Not to mention being impeached twice, losing the house, losing the senate and losing the presidency. Are you tired of winning yet? And how about the republicans who won house seats in 2020? Were those elections a fraud too?

Not to mention being impeached twice, losing the house, losing the senate and losing the presidency. Are you tired of winning yet? And how about the republicans who won house seats in 2020? Were those elections a fraud too?

I am sure McConnell's and Graham's elections were well executed shams, but as those states are deep red that does not seem to matter. But that matters to the public at large who are getting cheated.

I'm guessing after tomorrow when Biden is sworn in you guys are all gonna thank me for creating THE GREATEST THREAD IN ASF HISTORY??
This thread will be going down as the best thread ever to grace this forum and thanks for starting this. I know you took a lot of shit and you didn't flinch so props to you.

Shit wait until you see the Biden topic lol.
I am sure that'll be a good read once it gets posted the moment Joe Biden takes office. Wonder who'll be starting that one?

586 pages and counting of the epic moments of the winding down of the Trump presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back