• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Personally. I do love you tho. Like not in a gay way but a human way. I appreciate your banter but I get in trouble for giving you the direct opposite. So in order to maintain keyboard warrior status I have to say those things to you.

i would totally save you in the event of a civil conflict. Just FYI. I know your not a bad dude. Seriously. I love humanity. I’m ok with people thinking and behaving differently. It’s what we fought for.

I just draw a long line in the sand when it comes to centralized governmental control.

why?

because I love you

I got a real good buddy at work and man talk about a trump hater, thats an understatement. Last weekend when we working together I said "hey kirk, you know trumps going to take the 2020 election". And boy he went from 0 to 60 in a split second with that mouth running and face beat red. I could not stop laughing. He got so upset i thought surely he's going to stroke out at any moment. After he got out his last few words and took it down a notch I told him the same thing you did here, "i don't care what you believe man I will always love you." It took him a moment to register what I said but once he did he had a big ole grin on his face.

I have real bad news for Biden supporters that thought they would get free everything. It's not going to happen as the Rs will control the senate.

Man lots of pissed kids about to cry foul. Lol
Kinda like crying fraud when all it is is math.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

I own a small business. Taxes will increase significantly for those making UNDER 400K per year that own a small business. Your point earlier does not apply to a large percentage of folks.
Of course. That's the risk of owning a buisness. But for somebody who is working for a corporation like myself and is under a union it doesn't effect my tax rates. So yea your right it's doesn't apply to the smaller percentage of folks like myself.have a good tax accountant and you should be good. There's so many ways to beat the system.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

It's over, the deep corrupt state won. I am done following politics.
What are you kidding me? The best part of this election is about to get going with all the fireworks ready to come. This election is going to change the face of future elections. Don't go anywhere. Trump is no dummy he always has something up his sleeve.

What are you kidding me? The best part of this election is about to get going with all the fireworks ready to come. This election is going to change the face of future elections. Don't go anywhere. Trump is no dummy he always has something up his sleeve.

Like I said previously in this thread Trump did an amazing job not only as POTUS but going up against the deep state, the media, big tech, celebrities, etc. but the US government is too fucking corrupt for one man to beat or fix.

The media has brain washed the younger culture big time.
And in the end they will suffer.
They depend on Google and Amazon and Facebook so much they will not even notice there living a controlled lifestyle.

Brain washed at its finest.

Get Shredded!
It's over, the deep corrupt state won. I am done following politics.
I’ve never known you to be a quitter. This would be a horrible time to start doing so.

Admin is right- Trump is doing more harm than good to his reputation now. It is time to stop the nonsense and accept what has happened.
I do get why he is doing it though. I believes he knows he lost but he wants to make it as difficult for Biden as possible because of how difficult Dems made his past 4 years.
I’ve never known you to be a quitter. This would be a horrible time to start doing so.

Last edited:
I’m not saying he legitimately lost the election, I’m saying he can’t beat the corruption, it’s too big and deep.

Admin is right- Trump is doing more harm than good to his reputation now. It is time to stop the nonsense and accept what has happened.
I do get why he is doing it though. I believes he knows he lost but he wants to make it as difficult for Biden as possible because of how difficult Dems made his past 4 years.
I disagree. I believe him and his team thinks he truly won. At this time I also believe there is more than enough fuckery that occurred to make this worth pursuing. We shall see.

I’m not saying he legitimately lost the election, I’m saying he can’t beat the corruption, it’s too big and deep.
This crossed my mind. But this is Donald fucking trump, the president of the United States. If anyone in the world can do it, it’s him.

I’m not totally ignorant, it will be tough, odds may be against him, but I think they stand a fighting chance. The Supreme Court just announced that all ballets recieved after 8pm election night must be segregated. This is the start of it right here.

IML Gear Cream!
Duplicate

Last edited:
The only recourse now is recounts and lawsuits.
What if the recounts don't go Trump's way, even if there's observers there closely observing the recount? Not sure if the courts will buy it if all recounts were done properly and by the book.

What if the recounts don't go Trump's way, even if there's observers there closely observing the recount? Not sure if the courts will buy it if all recounts were done properly and by the book.

I've never negged anyone. I'd hate to break that streak for this.

What if you MindlessWork didn’t get pushed off his deck and didn’t fall on his head.

What if mom didn’t brain damaged him.

What if MindlessWork wasn’t a total fucking dumb jackass.

We’ll let you know who wins, dummy. I just hope it isn’t your fellow pedo-lover as President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back