• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do something for your community help them get ID's so they do more than vote

My community is doing exactly what we’ve been planning for years and that’s turning red states like Georgia blue. I suggest ur community get off those whacko sites and come up with a real plan cause the ass fucking from my side won’t stop anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say I told u so, but....I told u muthafuckers this was exactly how this story was going to end.

We all can agree that Trumps speech last night, the flags had Gold Fringe around them, right?

That is a fact we can all agree on we all saw with our eyes.

So what does this mean?? Why would Trump be flying this, if the Insurrection Act wasn't signed? Can anyone here make sense of it?

Martial Law Flag "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The President of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the military. The placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

139908345_430112548228103_4702193685732129782_n.png

We all can agree that Trumps speech last night, the flags had Gold Fringe around them, right?

So what does this mean?? Why would Trump be flying this, if the Insurrection Act wasn't signed? Can anyone here make sense of it?

Martial Law Flag "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The President of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the military. The placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

Over the years I've learned not to read anything into the gold fringed flag theories. There is always "someone" saying "something" about it and none of it ever pans out. In my opinion, most of it (flag use) is merely misuse by people setting up a backdrop to "look cool". My $.02

My community is doing exactly what we’ve been planning for years and that’s turning red states like Georgia blue. I suggest ur community get off those whacko sites and come up with a real plan cause the ass fucking from my side won’t stop anytime soon.

Lol, I guess you got me there

But the way you turn them is by leaving blue states and coming to red states for most part . Then voting for same policy that made you leave. The state you in before lol. Just don't make a lot of since to me . Kinda like the cops killing black people when more blacks kill blacks more than anybody else .

Y'all still can't tell me the policy's y'all voted for just that y'all hate Trump lol. Plus y'all voted for the KKK party lol . Just trying to see where y'all are coming from other we hate the orange man lol

I guess life is like a box of chocolates and you can't fix stupid .
I just can't believe that y'all would let the hate for one person sale out our country to the damn Chinese and the far left .

It was easy.

IML Gear Cream!
He would sale out the country to China ,raise taxes , open the boarders when Americans need jobs , attack the 2nd amendment ,defund police , start unless wars, raise the cost of energy ,do bad trade deals , let NATO countries get away with paying there fair share , stop school choice for all kids ,find world organization that work for other countries first ,put Americans second and or legalize 18 million illegal aliens.im sure there's so things I missed

It’s painful to read what you write.

It was easy.

Just like a bandwagon person get on after the fact . Get back in line for your food stamps

But the way you turn them is by leaving blue states and coming to red states for most part . Then voting for same policy that made you leave. The state you in before lol. Just don't make a lot of since to me . Kinda like the cops killing black people when more blacks kill blacks more than anybody else .

Hmmm. Kinda like a virus. Infect a host. Cause havoc and then onto another host.

All I have left to say is y'all better enjoy this 4 years cause I don't see it happening after .

Really, all every candidate from this day forward has to do is mention one word and game over. People will never a slimy, lying rat turd in the office again. Although they could cheat like trump did in 2016.

It’s painful to read what you write.

Yeah big fingers on a phone don't work so good . I don't have time to proof read it . I have a job . I'm not home on my computer doing nothing all day

Really, all every candidate from this day forward has to do is mention one word and game over. People will never a slimy, lying rat turd in the office again. Although they could cheat like trump did in 2016.

Get the fuck out of here . Joe wasn't the best Dem canidate by a long shot

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Lol. Lifter6973 giving an opinion on “character” fucking made my day. That shit was funny as fuck.

It’s like MindlessWork giving childcare advice.

The weak democrats have been wiping the floor with Trump since Election Day

Wasn’t it fun watching him lose over and over and over again? Then losing to Facebook, Twitter, parler and everything else. He is such a spineless pussy he literally hid these last few months. Literally hid from everyone.

If there's no way to PROVE fraud, then only resolution is NO FRAUD.
I kinda think that's Courtroom 101.

Makes too much sense. Have to think of something else.

Wasn’t it fun watching him lose over and over and over again? Then losing to Facebook, Twitter, parler and everything else. He is such a spineless pussy he literally hid these last few months. Literally hid from everyone.

Your so stupid you don't realize that if they can do that to the president what do you think they can do to you . Unbelievable how start you people are

Get Shredded!
What do all my juice nerds know abiut this upcoming stimulus stuff

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Go get em tiger.

Your so smart you voted for high taxes, sale off of jobs and high energy cost lol. Oh but that's right you don't care your on welfare anyways .

Your so smart you voted for high taxes, sale off of jobs and high energy cost lol. Oh but that's right you don't care your on welfare anyways .

Both my wife and I have full time jobs. We didn’t receive stimulus money, make too much. There’s a little honesty for you. I earn mine. Always have.

What do all my juice nerds know abiut this upcoming stimulus stuff

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

What stimlus most people haven't even got the $600 yet lol. I'm happy for my employee's to get cause when this dumb ass raises taxes I'm going to let half of them go .

Disclose.TV
JUST IN - U.S. Supreme Court is being evacuated for bomb threat (CNN)

This is probably being taken pretty serious after Madrid earlier:

Disclose.tv
·
1h
JUST IN - Explosion in Madrid. The shock has been felt throughout the city. Emergency services have arrived.

Disclose.TV
JUST IN - U.S. Supreme Court is being evacuated for bomb threat (CNN)

How convenient the false flags are starting

If only we had the Military there to protect the.......oh wait ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back