As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 130 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2569

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,799 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    They're not going to answer that question. I've asked kilsong and breastmode. Neither replied.

They're ok with fraud. They've proven it by burying their heads in the sand and denying there's even a possibility.

I think most of the left is ok with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

but somehow Russian Facebook bots changed the electoral college in 2016.

these people are aliens man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points

They're not going to answer that question. I've asked kilsong and breastmode. Neither replied.

They're ok with fraud. They've proven it by burying their heads in the sand and denying there's even a possibility.

I think most of the left is ok with it.

I answered the man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    Just because it comes out ur mouth doesn’t make it true. I’m still waiting for a post other than a biased article or tweet. Still waiting for that court case where widespread voter fraud is proven. I make NO apologies for who I voted for and ecstatic my team won. That’s how democracy works. Suck it up and come back in four years.

What if the election is deemed unverifiable do to state process, and uncertafiable due to evidence tampering ? You gonna be alright without proven widespread voter fraud evidence man ?
    If you ain't cheatin, your just not tryin !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    What if the election is deemed unverifiable do to state process, and uncertafiable due to evidence tampering ? You gonna be alright without proven widespread voter fraud evidence man ?
    Isn’t this what they’ve been claiming and every judge laughing out of court?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,197 Posts
    Rep Points

No Wes, I expect evidence presented in court. But u seem to lose perspective and rely on right wing conspiracy wacko sites for information. Case after case tossed out of court. Judge after judge asking the same gawd dam question...where is the evidence? And time after time, Trump’s team admit they have none. So what exactly are they presenting to the Supreme Court. U really think Barrett’s first decision on the court will be to overturn the will of the American ppl? Ha! I wish she would.

My full reliance is actually in God.

Second I relied on Julian Assange to show me Vault 7 and the CIA hacking tools, like HAMR, Scorecard, etc.

3rd I am relying on Sidney Powell's "word", her reputation, her history and success as an Attorney

4th I am relying on President Trump's information. His tweets Include Intel. He knew Obama spied on him years before it was proven.

5th I rely on Independent news sources to reveal evidence to supplement the above.

6th I rely on my ASF brothers continued diligence in sharing information.

But most of all I rely on myself and my interpretation of the above mentioned notions.

I don't know how you come to.your conclusions, but this is how I derived to mine.

I think that the confidence you are seeing in me is actually God given faith. Not to say I am.special, religious or some wonderful person, but having accepted God into my life, reading the Bible in Prison and learning and questioning everything and everyone.

I can say w sincere genuineness that not only do I believe Trump wins. I know in my heart he wins. Not even bc I want him to win.

This is a spiritual battle on Earth right now. Good vs evil.

You can disagree w me, but when my brothers and I on this forum are proven correct, I'm happy to.engage you and discuss that which I have learned and understood.

I'd also be willing to learn from ur points of view🙏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    My full reliance is actually in God.

Second I relied on Julian Assange to show me Vault 7 and the CIA hacking tools, like HAMR, Scorecard, etc.

3rd I am relying on Sidney Powell's "word", her reputation, her history and success as an Attorney

4th I am relying on President Trump's information. His tweets Include Intel. He knew Obama spied on him years before it was proven.

5th I rely on Independent news sources to reveal evidence to supplement the above.

6th I rely on my ASF brothers continued diligence in sharing information.

But most of all I rely on myself and my interpretation of the above mentioned notions.

I don't know how you come to.your conclusions, but this is how I derived to mine.

I think that the confidence you are seeing in me is actually God given faith. Not to say I am.special, religious or some wonderful person, but having accepted God into my life, reading the Bible in Prison and learning and questioning everything and everyone.

I can say w sincere genuineness that not only do I believe Trump wins. I know in my heart he wins. Not even bc I want him to win.

This is a spiritual battle on Earth right now. Good vs evil.

You can disagree w me, but when my brothers and I on this forum are proven correct, I'm happy to.engage you and discuss that which I have learned and understood.

I'd also be willing to learn from ur points of view
    Ur going to be real disappointed but it won’t be God’s fault, it’ll be yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    179 Posts
    Rep Points

I answered the man

Ok so answer one more if you would. If there is a possibility of voter fraud/election tampering in our elections, due to these voting machines, do you think it should be brought to light and squashed?

I think that's all we really want here, is a fair and just election.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,197 Posts
    Rep Points

Ur going to be real disappointed but it won’t be God’s fault, it’ll be yours.

Every choice I have made has ultimately been mine. You are right about that.

I'm not disappointed sir. I'm not scared. I'm not rude or arrogant or obnoxious.

I'm even happy to have this dialogue w u sir. Truly. I like u. I don't agree w u, but I still like u. I have high hopes for u and I've liked the posts u make in regards to training though I wish u would post more of those then politics.

You prob say the same about me.

But I'm at peace sir.

I hope u can see this.

I engage in this thread bc it entertains me and I love our forum but don't think for a second that I doubt Trump wins.

Trump's the only person I've ever voted for.

I wanted all the fraud and evil removed from Washington and the US.

That's genuinely why.

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Isn’t this what they’ve been claiming and every judge laughing out of court?

It may be that state election procedures are just unconstitutional ? Also, by opening the envelopes constitutes evidence tampering ? What if that's the only answer you get ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so answer one more if you would. If there is a possibility of voter fraud/election tampering in our elections, due to these voting machines, do you think it should be brought to light and squashed?

I think that's all we really want here, is a fair and just election.

It should definitely be brought to light, but the problem is there is absolutely ZERO evidence of widespread problems with voter machines, that any final counts are in gross error, or that there was widespread fraud. Don’t tell me what u think is true, tell me what u can prove to be true.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,197 Posts
    Rep Points

Goodnight ASF.

Early training sessions in am.

I wanna leave u guys w a gift as I'm stepping out 😁😁😁💪💪

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Has anyone seen the " conservative twins " ? They are twin brothers that 3 years ago were bashing steroids, as they clearly used them themselves. They are complete trolls. Now they do politics and now are not on juice, but still trolls...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Every choice I have made has ultimately been mine. You are right about that.

I'm not disappointed sir. I'm not scared. I'm not rude or arrogant or obnoxious.

I'm even happy to have this dialogue w u sir. Truly. I like u. I don't agree w u, but I still like u. I have high hopes for u and I've liked the posts u make in regards to training though I wish u would post more of those then politics.

You prob say the same about me.

But I'm at peace sir.

I hope u can see this.

I engage in this thread bc it entertains me and I love our forum but don't think for a second that I doubt Trump wins.

Trump's the only person I've ever voted for.

I wanted all the fraud and evil removed from Washington and the US.

That's genuinely why.
    Wes, we’ve never had issues and you’ve been a gentleman even in the face of defeat. Me...I’m an asshole. But only to other assholes. I know u truly believe the Supreme Court is going to give Trump four more years but in my personal estimation, the Supreme Court sees everything that has been going on and they don’t want to get involved if they don’t have to. If they do, it won’t be about voting machines or poll watchers, it will be on very narrow issues, such as whether the PA Supreme Court acted lawfully on extending the state deadline. Even if trump won on that issue, how many votes would it affect? And it would only affect one state. Like I said in another post, u cannot introduce NEW evidence at the appellate level, so if they don’t have it now they’re pretty much fucked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    It may be that state election procedures are just unconstitutional ? Also, by opening the envelopes constitutes evidence tampering ? What if that's the only answer you get ?
    In just the states Trump lost?