• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
Lifter is trying a new angle.
He had me fooled, lol
859e563e9f8dfaf9fba8faca61fa8757.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Oh man KrossEyed foaming at the mouth again. You right wingers are so mean and spiteful!

I know Lifters new handle. Do I win a T-shirt?

Fucking guy can’t control himself. We’re all dancing around in his head!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao ....

Oh man KrossEyed foaming at the mouth again. You right wingers are so mean and spiteful!

Ok MindlessFuck. You want to be all tough and shit? That’s fine. Do it you little bitch.

Let’s see, hmm... I wonder, and I’m just being hypothetical here, if you have any social media accounts? Well, I betcha I can just run one of the many pictures you posted a few years ago and find one of those social media accounts? I wonder, and again, just thinking out loud here, if that would be connected to your name. And lastly, I wonder if I search that name if I could find a current address? Just purely for fun though, you know, cause you had me “foaming at the mouth”.

Want to be tough MindlessFuck?

same guy that OD in mexico was fount on the street close to death, became born again and now sells pillows. just saying

same guy that OD in mexico was fount on the street close to death, became born again and now sells pillows. just saying

Seriously, I can't hate on that. I dont know anything about the guy but anyone that can pull themselves out of the shit has my respect. Let alone start a multi million dollar business.

So you think he was at the WH just taking pillow orders?

Get Shredded!
So you think he was at the WH just taking pillow orders?

well if my past experience taught me anything it could be pillow orders for the space force as I would expect them to get better treatment over the air force. or maybe they are just friends

Seriously, I can't hate on that. I dont know anything about the guy but anyone that can pull themselves out of the shit has my respect. Let alone start a multi million dollar business.
not hating on the guy, its a great story that he brought himself up. just saying, if it was a pentagon official or even an investigative reporter, maybe there would be more validity to it. it just seems like people are fucking around and throwing pasta

Time proves me right again. You melt easily brother. You can't help yourself with the name calling, insults and foul language all because someone doesn't agree with your irrational opinions based on lies. I worry about you brother. You are triggered quite easily. Please get help.

Ohh KrossEyed sounds big and bad...I am shaking in my boots right now!!!

But no, he's just an ordinary gym rat who just thinks about his next shake for those gains!!!

Ohh KrossEyed sounds big and bad...I am shaking in my boots right now!!!

But no, he's just an ordinary gym rat who just thinks about his next shake for those gains!!!

That’s good MindlessFuck. You should always be prepared. It’ll either be one of the great many “haters” of yours or it’ll be the cops looking for missing children again.

Wrong. Contrary to the BS the right is feeding you courts have held evidentiary hearings and ruled on the merits of the case. These are by definition verdicts.

https://casetext.com/case/wis-voters...ding&type=case

https://casetext.com/case/trump-v-bi...ding&type=case

¶3 We conclude the Campaign is not entitled to the relief it seeks. The challenge to the indefinitely confined voter ballots is meritless on its face, and the other three categories of ballots challenged fail under the doctrine of laches.

https://casetext.com/case/trump-v-wi...type=case&jxs=

"After an evidentiary hearing, the district court rejected the President's claims on the merits and entered judgment for the Commission and other defendants. The Electors Clause, the court determined, addressed the "Manner"—the "approach, form, method, or mode"—by which Wisconsin appointed its electors. For Wisconsin, that meant only by "general ballot at the general election," WIS. STAT. § 8.25(1), with the court further observing that any mistakes in administering the election did not change that the electors were appointed by general election."

https://casetext.com/case/feehan-v-wis-elections-commn-4?q=%22voter%20fraud%22&p=1&tab=keyword&sort=date-descending&type=case&jxs=

https://casetext.com/case/johnson-v-...type=case&jxs=

https://casetext.com/case/bowyer-v-d...type=case&jxs=

This is from Nevada where my buddy swears voter fraud occurred. He knows because he lives there.

https://casetext.com/case/law-v-whit...type=case&jxs=

Having reviewed the full evidentiary record submitted by Contestants and Defendants, and having considered, without limitation, all evidence submitted to the Court as well as the parties' written and oral arguments, the Court makes the following findings of fact:

Becker v. Gloria, No. A-20-824878-W, slip op. at 4 (Nev. 8th Jud. Dist. Ct. Dec. 2, 2020) ("The Court finds that Plaintiff has offered no evidence sufficient to find any error on the part of either Clark County or Registrar Gloria that would warrant granting the relief sought here."

Rodimer v. Gloria, No. A-20-825130-W, slip op. at 4 (Nev. 8th Jud. Dist. Ct. Nov. 25, 2020); Marchant v. Gloria, No. A-20-824878-W, slip op. at 4 (Nev. 8th Jud. Dist. Ct. Nov. 23, 2020).

72. Contestants allege that fraud occurred at multiple points in the voting process in Nevada in rates that exceed the margin of victory in the presidential race, Based on Dr. Herron's analysis, the Court finds there is no evidence that voter fraud rates associated with mail voting are systematically higher than voter fraud rates associated with other forms of voting. See Herron Dep. 17:7-13; Herron Decl. 17.
73. Based on Dr. Herron's analysis, the Court finds there is no evidence that voter fraud rates associated with mail voting are systematically higher than voter fraud rates associated with other forms of voting. See Herron Dep. 17:7-13; Herron Decl. 17.
74. After examining voter turnout in Nevada and constructing a database of voter fraud instances in the State from 2012 to 2020, Dr. Herron concluded that out of 5,143,652 ballots cast in general and primary elections during that timeframe (not including the 2020 General Election), the illegal vote rate totaled at most only 0.00054 percent. Herron Dep. 22:19-24:7; Herron Decl. 18-21.

First I appreciate you having taken the time to think about the issue, and give sorces. I also took the time to read these court notes. It is a ton of legal language no one but they speak. Here is the best I can translate into English ?

On state legislators passing laws vs Governors n AGs making election policy's - who are we to tell them how to run their state ?

On standing - you are not a member of said state, so could not be damaged by said state ?

Ok, so the legal opinion is we won't hear it because how states run elections is none of our business ? I also read between the lines they feel if federal courts interfere with state run elections, that would be a even larger loss of liberty?

I can accept that and infer that states are the battle ground for federal elections. Do you think if it was Republicans did this, or do this next election cycle, the same standard would or will be applied ? If your a thinking man, the answer is no. Republicans cannot do what Democrats did, and will continue to do ...

Seriously question GJ, how do we move forward with this blatant double standard, because this wasn't fair, and won't be fair next time ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-17-15-22-47.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-17-15-22-47.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 42
So we all agree state courts will back their own states behavior. Also Federal courts won't hear the cases. We now have a mosh pit in the states where party's are not treated equally. This has disinfranchised at minimum 76 million Americans, and more likely 150 million Americans with no hope of getting a fair deal in the future ...

If we can't find a solution of compromise, this is a very dangerous condition to be in. I don't think you have to be a genius to understand the protests we have seen, and know more is on the way ?

I'll keep saying it cause I feel it needs to be said, all your sources are off the internet, anyone can post stuff here, and that goes just as much to the fact checkers that are posting sources off the internet, there is a huge disinformation war going on and the same people are spreading disinformation to both sides to cause division. your all being gas lit

I'll keep saying it cause I feel it needs to be said, all your sources are off the internet, anyone can post stuff here, and that goes just as much to the fact checkers that are posting sources off the internet, there is a huge disinformation war going on and the same people are spreading disinformation to both sides to cause division. your all being gas lit
Go on Heck, what is gaslit ? I'm pretty sure I agree with you but not familiar with it ?

IML Gear Cream!

If you mean operation Arab Spring is being perpetrated against us - Absolutely - both sides are being told their right, and to fight it out, as they consolidate power giggling at the violence ...

Go on Heck, what is gaslit ? I'm pretty sure I agree with you but not familiar with it ?
gas lit is what Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow have done to the TDS people, same tactic is being used on trumpers, your being fed exaggerated opinions from opinion news shows not real news, they make you angry and frustrated, but worse making us more divided

Tucker came from MSNBC same as Rachel Maddow, I agree with some of what he says and Rachel is a complete crackpot but they are both paid to read from a teleprompter, and interview people to support their narratives, its an opinion show

or Trump manufacturing lies about election fraud that have all been debunked and thrown out of over 60+ courts yet far right trumpers still believe everything he says and then you get what you had at the capitol which far right trumpers believe was antifa although it is obvious it was not.
But yes, both sides gaslight. Man some dumb people in here (not you heckler), just the ones who ask what gaslit means, lol.
do you really believe Trump had anything to do with this, he constantly straddles the fence when speaking, I think he was played by some real smart folks that control politics behind the scenes, its the money that covid relief pays, everytime something plorizing happens theres a large upward transfer of wealth

Completely agree ! Main stream media is openly hostile to the right, and social media has trampled the first amendment. The internet is notoriously inaccurate. How and where are we able to get unbiased news from ? And remember, your left family members are not getting any better news acuracy ...

best thing you can do is cancel cable, and log off social media, stay off these alternative media sites and clear your minds from the negative feedback loop. pin tren lift weight, this summer we will probably be in a new war to satisfy the war machine and that will divert attention from Biden, meanwhile our lives will be the same pin tren lift weights

"its not events that concern people, its their judgement of them" marcus aurelius

best thing you can do is cancel cable, and log off social media, stay off these alternative media sites and clear your minds from the negative feedback loop. pin tren lift weight, this summer we will probably be in a new war to satisfy the war machine and that will divert attention from Biden, meanwhile our lives will be the same pin tren lift weights
So true ... I also get a majority of my news from around the world. RT, Sky, BBC, NTD. Then I look for points that they all agree on. ?

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

or Trump manufacturing lies about election fraud that have all been debunked and thrown out of over 60+ courts yet far right trumpers still believe everything he says and then you get what you had at the capitol which far right trumpers believe was antifa although it is obvious it was not.
But yes, both sides gaslight. Man some dumb people in here (not you heckler), just the ones who ask what gaslit means, lol.

do you really believe Trump had anything to do with this, he constantly straddles the fence when speaking, I think he was played by some real smart folks that control politics behind the scenes, its the money that covid relief pays, everytime something plorizing happens theres a large upward transfer of wealth

You just got Lifter’d

Jesus, what is that? Handle 10.

Lunatic cannot stay away from this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back