As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 165 of 565 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 8463
  1. #2461
    Senior Member

    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    671
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    454
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147188228

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    IKR Twisted, I just watched him speak, and he starts making a point, so your like say it, say It, Say it, SAY IT MOTHER FUCKER! Boom, he loses his train of thought, and looks around like he can't find home ? I feel bad, but after a a few minute's, I want to smack him.
    Lol....I watched him speaking at podium on tv and he just stops stares straight ahead for a long period of time not sayin a word ...Finally his wife comes from off stage to get him and he snaps out of it acknowledges his wife she then rubs his back and walks off , then he proceeds to look straight ahead again for a period of time and you hear his wife call him off the stage.....😳

  2. #2462
    Senior Member

    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,533
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    635
    Thanked in
    419 Posts
    Rep Points
    7493861

    The old fucker want be president long the far left knew what they was doing

  3. #2463
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,109
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,434
    Thanked in
    2,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Off topic but related.

    How soon til a suit in this Election comes against NY??


  4. #2464
    Senior Member

    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    671
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    454
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147188228

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Off topic but related.

    How soon til a suit in this Election comes against NY??

    Lol Cuomo is another actor omg ...him and his mayor were killing each other at the very beginning of this pandemic ..then all of sudden hes Mr careful blah blah blaming everyone else but himself lol...

  5. #2465
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    and I have no beef with people that think differently than me. It is a free country (atm at least). Again, I am not a democrat or republican follower. I follow reality which I know is different for different people.
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    The reason I posted the Yanny versus Laurel video was to prove that Perception varies.

    In this case frequency is the cause. But people you love will tell you til they're blue in the face they hear Laurel. Others yanny. Hell my GF was like wesley youre crazy they are saying Gary and Jerry.

    Point being that is what is happening in this thread. A variety of brains interpreting perception and reality differently.

  6. #2466
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,918

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,615
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,213
    Thanked in
    4,948 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  7. #2467
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    1883065776

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

    Sidney Powell files 75 page lawsuit versus Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan for complicity in massive organized, voter fraud.

    I know I just made some of your guys days, more then the Turkey and Mashed Potatoes will!

    Did she charge extra for the typos? My got it was written by a 5th grader.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #2468
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,939

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,540
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,893
    Thanked in
    3,479 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post
    Did she charge extra for the typos? My got it was written by a 5th grader.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We won’t charge you any extra for a sentence that makes no sense (; lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #2469
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    244

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    1883065776

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    We won’t charge you any extra for a sentence that makes no sense (; lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You got me. Good thing Im not filing an official legal document in a court of law in this site.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #2470
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,109
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,434
    Thanked in
    2,950 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    EVIDENCE:

    Lawsuit can be viewed here:
    https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...IHi4OeV-M0Zwuk









    "The Fraud Was Executed By Many Means": Sidney Powell "Releases Kraken" With Dual Lawsuits In Michigan, Georgia


    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...suits-michigan

    "Old-fashioned ballot-stuffing" has been "amplified and rendered virtually invisible by computer software created and run by domestic and foreign actors for that very purpose," the suit continues, adding that "Mathematical and statistical anomalies rising to the level of impossibilities, as shown by affidavits of multiple witnesses, documentation, and expert testimony evince this scheme across the state of Georgia."



    Powell's allegations include that:

    • At least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. "Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded," the suit said.


    • Kemp and Raffensperger "rushed through the purchase of Dominion voting machines and software in 2019 for the 2020 Presidential Election" without due diligence and disregarded safety concerns.


    • "There is incontrovertible physical evidence that the standards of physical security of the voting machines and the software were breached, and machines were connected to the internet in violation of professional standards and state and federal laws."


    • Fulton County election workers used a claim of a water leak to evacuate poll watchers and workers for several hours on Election night, even as "several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.


    • State officials in a settlement with Democratic parties made changes to election procedures that violated both state law and the U.S. Constitution.
    The suit asks for over a dozen remedies, including an injunction blocking the state's certified results - in which Biden 'won' by 12,000 votes - from being transmitted to the Electoral College.
    Powell's suit also demands an audit where signatures are matched, the impounding of various election machines and video surveillance from vote-counting areas.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 11-26-2020 at 10:28 AM.

  11. #2471
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    Usually when you bullet point highlights of a presentation/legal complaint, you show the most damning evidence that will stick (not hearsay and theories). I see no hard evidence, just the same old crap she spewed in the press conference. This will likely be dismissed rather quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    EVIDENCE:

    Lawsuit can be viewed here:
    https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...IHi4OeV-M0Zwuk









    "The Fraud Was Executed By Many Means": Sidney Powell "Releases Kraken" With Dual Lawsuits In Michigan, Georgia


    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...suits-michigan

    "Old-fashioned ballot-stuffing" has been "amplified and rendered virtually invisible by computer software created and run by domestic and foreign actors for that very purpose," the suit continues, adding that "Mathematical and statistical anomalies rising to the level of impossibilities, as shown by affidavits of multiple witnesses, documentation, and expert testimony evince this scheme across the state of Georgia."



    Powell's allegations include that:

    • At least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. "Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded," the suit said.


    • Kemp and Raffensperger "rushed through the purchase of Dominion voting machines and software in 2019 for the 2020 Presidential Election" without due diligence and disregarded safety concerns.


    • "There is incontrovertible physical evidence that the standards of physical security of the voting machines and the software were breached, and machines were connected to the internet in violation of professional standards and state and federal laws."


    • Fulton County election workers used a claim of a water leak to evacuate poll watchers and workers for several hours on Election night, even as "several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM.


    • State officials in a settlement with Democratic parties made changes to election procedures that violated both state law and the U.S. Constitution.
    The suit asks for over a dozen remedies, including an injunction blocking the state's certified results - in which Biden 'won' by 12,000 votes - from being transmitted to the Electoral College.
    Powell's suit also demands an audit where signatures are matched, the impounding of various election machines and video surveillance from vote-counting areas.

  12. #2472
    Senior Member

    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    671
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    454
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147188228

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Usually when you bullet point highlights of a presentation/legal complaint, you show the most damning evidence that will stick (not hearsay and theories). I see no hard evidence, just the same old crap she spewed in the press conference. This will likely be dismissed rather quickly.
    Dude this is just forum where people are posting latest info they see? Who gives 2 fucks what you see and what think? Your a fucking jackass seriousely , do you have the democrats entire penis stuck down your throat? ...dont you even fucking work? Dude every single person who shares anything down here in the pit about politics you act like your word matters....for gods sake son would you shut the fuck up!!!.....if you dont work go find a fucking job ...dude your fucking annoying just look at all the posts your posting contradicting everyones thoughts/info ...your fuckin annoying man 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂....ignoring you just doesnt work blah blah blah ...were you not held enough as a baby?

  13. #2473
    Senior Member

    _BeastMode's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,287

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    173
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    486
    Thanked in
    357 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Dude this is just forum where people are posting latest info they see? Who gives 2 fucks what you see and what think? Your a fucking jackass seriousely , do you have the democrats entire penis stuck down your throat? ...dont you even fucking work? Dude every single person who shares anything down here in the pit about politics you act like your word matters....for gods sake son would you shut the fuck up!!!.....if you dont work go find a fucking job ...dude your fucking annoying just look at all the posts your posting contradicting everyones thoughts/info ...your fuckin annoying man ....ignoring you just doesnt work blah blah blah ...were you not held enough as a baby?
    So now u want to silence those that dnt think like u. Typical...Lifter can post whatever the fuck he wants and comment on whatever bullshit he sees posted in this comical thread. No one has posted more than Wes but somehow u dnt tell him to go find a fucking job...inconsistency anyone? But that’s the right wing playbook to hate dissenting opinions and anything or anyone that challenges their flawed logic must be anti-American or sheep. Well the sheep say fuck u hoe!! There may be just 3 or 4 opposing voices to the 20 delusional hypocrites that post often in this forum, but ur just going to have to deal with that shit. Sucks when the rabbit has the gun.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #2474
    Senior Member

    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    671
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    454
    Thanked in
    314 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147188228

    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    So now u want to silence those that dnt think like u. Typical...Lifter can post whatever the fuck he wants and comment on whatever bullshit he sees posted in this comical thread. No one has posted more than Wes but somehow u dnt tell him to go find a fucking job...inconsistency anyone? But that’s the right wing playbook to hate dissenting opinions and anything or anyone that challenges their flawed logic must be anti-American or sheep. Well the sheep say fuck u hoe!! There may be just 3 or 4 opposing voices to the 20 delusional hypocrites that post often in this forum, but ur just going to have to deal with that shit. Sucks when the rabbit has the gun.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey beast first off I dont silence no one and I do read all threads in pit ...the ones with info I dont know and the post with info I do already know ....so silence is a harsh word lol....hey go look at lifters posts he sits there actually doin what you say Im doing!!! Tryin to silence people with some superior type attitude ...as much qs you deny it I / we conservative dont get info mainstreamed like liberal socialist and democrats ...now compare the posts ...everyone shares new shit correct? Lets do exactly that why sit there like a nazi tryin to disqualify every fucking posts lol....you cant say the guy isnt working hard pole licking the demo party my god give me a break ....and hey beast I ask you why you worried about it? Who the fuck are you? Hahaha

  15. #2475
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,295

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    361
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Usually when you bullet point highlights of a presentation/legal complaint, you show the most damning evidence that will stick (not hearsay and theories). I see no hard evidence, just the same old crap she spewed in the press conference. This will likely be dismissed rather quickly.
    Democrats in GA including Stacey Abrams fought against the purchase of Dominion voting machines because they were susceptible to fraud. Admin being able to manually adjust the vote tally is an advertised feature. They were probably worried about Republicans rigging the election. Where are they now with their concerns? lol Every state that bought these knew exactly what they getting for their money. No matter what happens there needs to be some wholesale changes on how are elections are ran moving forward.

Similar Threads

  1. Ignore a Thread?
    By Multislacking in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2018, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:02 PM
  3. The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums