As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 163 of 580 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 8692
  1. #2431
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    PA Attorney General Statement on Twitter






    Josh Shapiro
    @JoshShapiroPA

    6h


    The sitting president’s remarks today were devoid of reality. The election is over. Pennsylvania has certified results & declared Joe Biden the winner of our Commonwealth. Lying through a cell phone at a fake hearing changes nothing.




    Last edited by lifter6973; 11-25-2020 at 07:26 PM.

  2. #2432
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,203
    Thanked in
    1,564 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    This video outlines what’s happening right now


    I’d like to hear you guys thoughts




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with her assessment. We will be a Communist Country if Trump does not stop this. I hate the thought of war but millions are waiting for his directives.

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  3. #2433
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,523

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,378
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    lol @ Newsmax
    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Oh the certified vote?

    It’s not officially certified yet and it’s got the Governor and Secretary a little upset.

    https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/998843/1

    Is that what you meant by “already certified”? Because it’s NOT.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #2434
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,765
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I just hope Trump has Eric Prince and Blackwater guarding her
    Yeah, she'll be very lucky not to have an accident, get shot by a random mugger, or commit suicide. She's playing in the BIG Big Leagues. More power to her.

  5. #2435
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,144

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,203
    Thanked in
    1,564 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    She puts it into immaculate detail. A brilliant woman. Sidney Powell is the "new Snowden" who was "predicted".
    Dennis Montgomery

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

  6. #2436
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,976

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,554
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,929
    Thanked in
    3,501 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I wholly and fully agree with this woman, Leigh Dundas. She said everything we are all thinking with no stone left unturned, she nailed it and did it in under 20 minutes. She is impressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    If that isnt a eyebrow lifter nothing is ....but ofcourse we have some people who will dismiss this lol ....no doubt in my mind this election was rigged/stolen....
    Anyone who can dismiss this video did not watch it.


    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I think she is PRECISE and dead on

    Excellent Excellent video

    Hands down, she fulfills every detail.

    Now what I will say is this. 90 percent of the members here won't watch two minutes of this. And even out of the 10 percent that do watch it, only a few will understand it.

    She puts it into immaculate detail. A brilliant woman. Sidney Powell is the "new Snowden" who was "predicted".

    And while people will laugh at us on this thread, they don't realize, Sidney is a Military Lawyer. Flynn didn't choose her, or randomly did she take down the FEDS.

    I just hope Trump has Eric Prince and Blackwater guarding her

    Bc she is going to devastate this World shortly. The people in this thread calling names are going to have their lives changed.

    They cannot see it coming...


    Agreed.





    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    She says it all, operation Hammer, software scorecard , is operation " Arab Spring " that we used all over the world. Well, it came home roost on us . Admittedly I thought some shady Islamic country ( Iran via China ) did it to us ? Turns out it was us that did it to us ( shameful ). I am positive that a silent protest is coming .don't look at the dow jones, that is a 23 trillion dollar quantatative easing bubble, that will be economic.

    I agree with you, I add that we have been infiltrated because there was no other way to defeat us except from within...they used our freedoms and out tolerance against us.



    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Yeah, this is pretty much what we've been seeing. Rudy is definitely going the old school route of proving voter fraud (which should be winnable) and Powell is going whale hunting. Powell's stuff will go on for years. And it will go after dems, pubs, and everyone in between. I'm dubious about them sacrificing republicans first and how it will affect their efforts, but so be it. I suspect this will be done to get others to start flipping and divulging information. And it will probably work. Smaller fish will always rat out their superiors if it gets them a pass. And they'll often tell more than is necessary. Not only did they manipulate voting, but they broke these other laws as well. I'd like to see it happen. Trump said he would drain the swamp. Maybe this is how it happens. The downside is, it will quickly fill back up.

    Is it weird that I got a little hard towards the end of the video?

    thankfully we had Trump for the last 4 years or we’d already be fucked.



    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I agree with her assessment. We will be a Communist Country if Trump does not stop this. I hate the thought of war but millions are waiting for his directives.

    These are certainly biblical times...

  7. #2437
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,976

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,554
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,929
    Thanked in
    3,501 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I think she is PRECISE and dead on

    Excellent Excellent video

    Hands down, she fulfills every detail.

    Now what I will say is this. 90 percent of the members here won't watch two minutes of this. And even out of the 10 percent that do watch it, only a few will understand it.

    She puts it into immaculate detail. A brilliant woman. Sidney Powell is the "new Snowden" who was "predicted".

    And while people will laugh at us on this thread, they don't realize, Sidney is a Military Lawyer. Flynn didn't choose her, or randomly did she take down the FEDS.

    I just hope Trump has Eric Prince and Blackwater guarding her

    Bc she is going to devastate this World shortly. The people in this thread calling names are going to have their lives changed.

    They cannot see it coming...


    dude, I just listened to your video on my laptop and I was thinking what is “laurel” what the heck am I listening to? My girl comes over to the table and says “is that the Yanny” video... I said “how did you know that", she replied "I can hear it!” I said “wait... what can you hear?” she replied “Yanny” ...."Mind blown” all I can hear is “LAUREL” so imagine my surprise


    what do you guys hear when you watch the video?
    Last edited by HFO3; 11-25-2020 at 09:19 PM. Reason: the wrong quotes were added LOL

  8. #2438
    Lame 80s knowledge

    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    1,403

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,053
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    895
    Thanked in
    566 Posts
    Rep Points
    1483153385

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Yeah, this is pretty much what we've been seeing. Rudy is definitely going the old school route of proving voter fraud (which should be winnable) and Powell is going whale hunting. Powell's stuff will go on for years. And it will go after dems, pubs, and everyone in between. I'm dubious about them sacrificing republicans first and how it will affect their efforts, but so be it. I suspect this will be done to get others to start flipping and divulging information. And it will probably work. Smaller fish will always rat out their superiors if it gets them a pass. And they'll often tell more than is necessary. Not only did they manipulate voting, but they broke these other laws as well. I'd like to see it happen. Trump said he would drain the swamp. Maybe this is how it happens. The downside is, it will quickly fill back up.

    Is it weird that I got a little hard towards the end of the video?
    I feel ya Multislacking. Here's the weird thing to my mind. State Legislators have passed all these goofy laws, that their goofy state courts uphold.we all know it's imoral, but they just say, like on this forum, where's the crime ? Back to the age old fucking of " sure it's imoral but it's legal " ( with their twisted smile ). After looking into the " faithless electorate " scotus ruling a few years back, I have no confidence scotus will hear it at all...
    Who said run for the boarder ?

  9. #2439
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,765
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post



    dude, I just listened to your video on my laptop and I was thinking what is “laurel” what the heck am I listening to? My girl comes over to the table and says “is that the Yanny” video... I said “how did you know that", she replied "I can hear it!” I said “wait... what can you hear?” she replied “Yanny” ...."Mind blown” all I can hear is “LAUREL” so imagine my surprise


    what do you guys hear when you watch the video?
    Laurel plain as day to me. The adult women in my house hear "yanny" or "yammy". So it's not a kid vs adult thing.

    Is this some frequency thing? Men are hearing the audio differently than women?

  10. #2440
    Lame 80s knowledge

    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    1,403

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,053
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    895
    Thanked in
    566 Posts
    Rep Points
    1483153385

    Anyone who has been through divorce with childsupport - custody, feels exactly what's going on here... I understand why the first thing Comunist do is kill all the lawyers. LOL
    Who said run for the boarder ?

  11. #2441
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,765
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    I feel ya Multislacking. Here's the weird thing to my mind. State Legislators have passed all these goofy laws, that their goofy state courts uphold.we all know it's imoral, but they just say, like on this forum, where's the crime ? Back to the age old fucking of " sure it's imoral but it's legal " ( with their twisted smile ). After looking into the " faithless electorate " scotus ruling a few years back, I have no confidence scotus will hear it at all...
    I'm thinking the rabbit hole may go deep enough to get a scotus member. If nothing else, it's the most entertaining thing I've watched on tv in awhile. And tbh, I don't think the endgame is scotus. I think this will go sideways BIG time. If you've been paying attention, you know where I'm going with that too.

  12. #2442
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,765
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    The secret is frequency. The acoustic information that makes us hear Yanny is higher frequency than the acoustic information that makes us hear Laurel. ... It's a phenomenon you can mimic on a computer, he says: if you remove all the low frequencies, you hear Yanny. If you remove the high frequencies, you hear Laurel.

  13. #2443
    Senior Member

    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    1,667

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,437
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,910
    Thanked in
    1,034 Posts
    Rep Points
    49097149

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post





    what do you guys hear when you watch the video?
    I heard yanny the first time I watched. Then went back to watch again, but this time I heard both yanny and laurel, wtf?

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
    Last edited by wesley_swolle; 11-25-2020 at 08:58 PM.

  14. #2444
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,976

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,554
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,929
    Thanked in
    3,501 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    hahaha I have heard Laurel 3 x now... lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    The secret is frequency. The acoustic information that makes us hear Yanny is higher frequency than the acoustic information that makes us hear Laurel. ... It's a phenomenon you can mimic on a computer, he says: if you remove all the low frequencies, you hear Yanny. If you remove the high frequencies, you hear Laurel.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    I heard yanny the first time I watched. Then went back to watch again, but this time I heard both yanny and laurel, wtf?

    I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

    really, you heard both! that’s just crazy man... what cool lil phenomenon this is... I’m easily amused at times lol

  15. #2445
    Senior Member

    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,765
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    hahaha I have heard Laurel 3 x now... lmao


    really, you heard both! that’s just crazy man... what cool lil phenomenon this is... I’m easily amused at times lol
    Same here. We got sidetracked on the blue or gold dress after that.

Similar Threads

  1. Ignore a Thread?
    By Multislacking in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2018, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:02 PM
  3. The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums