As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 163 of 580 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 8692
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

PA Attorney General Statement on Twitter

Josh Shapiro
    @JoshShapiroPA

6h

The sitting president’s remarks today were devoid of reality. The election is over. Pennsylvania has certified results & declared Joe Biden the winner of our Commonwealth. Lying through a cell phone at a fake hearing changes nothing.

Last edited by lifter6973; 11-25-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,564 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    This video outlines what’s happening right now

I’d like to hear you guys thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with her assessment. We will be a Communist Country if Trump does not stop this. I hate the thought of war but millions are waiting for his directives.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

lol @ Newsmax
    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Oh the certified vote?

It’s not officially certified yet and it’s got the Governor and Secretary a little upset.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/998843/1

Is that what you meant by “already certified”? Because it’s NOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I just hope Trump has Eric Prince and Blackwater guarding her
    Yeah, she'll be very lucky not to have an accident, get shot by a random mugger, or commit suicide. She's playing in the BIG Big Leagues. More power to her.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,564 Posts
    Rep Points

She puts it into immaculate detail. A brilliant woman. Sidney Powell is the "new Snowden" who was "predicted".
    Dennis Montgomery

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,501 Posts
    Rep Points

I wholly and fully agree with this woman, Leigh Dundas. She said everything we are all thinking with no stone left unturned, she nailed it and did it in under 20 minutes. She is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    If that isnt a eyebrow lifter nothing is ....but ofcourse we have some people who will dismiss this lol ....no doubt in my mind this election was rigged/stolen....
    Anyone who can dismiss this video did not watch it.

I think she is PRECISE and dead on

Excellent Excellent video

Hands down, she fulfills every detail.

Now what I will say is this. 90 percent of the members here won't watch two minutes of this. And even out of the 10 percent that do watch it, only a few will understand it.

She puts it into immaculate detail. A brilliant woman. Sidney Powell is the "new Snowden" who was "predicted".

And while people will laugh at us on this thread, they don't realize, Sidney is a Military Lawyer. Flynn didn't choose her, or randomly did she take down the FEDS.

Bc she is going to devastate this World shortly. The people in this thread calling names are going to have their lives changed.

They cannot see it coming...

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    She says it all, operation Hammer, software scorecard , is operation " Arab Spring " that we used all over the world. Well, it came home roost on us . Admittedly I thought some shady Islamic country ( Iran via China ) did it to us ? Turns out it was us that did it to us ( shameful ). I am positive that a silent protest is coming .don't look at the dow jones, that is a 23 trillion dollar quantatative easing bubble, that will be economic.

I agree with you, I add that we have been infiltrated because there was no other way to defeat us except from within...they used our freedoms and out tolerance against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Yeah, this is pretty much what we've been seeing. Rudy is definitely going the old school route of proving voter fraud (which should be winnable) and Powell is going whale hunting. Powell's stuff will go on for years. And it will go after dems, pubs, and everyone in between. I'm dubious about them sacrificing republicans first and how it will affect their efforts, but so be it. I suspect this will be done to get others to start flipping and divulging information. And it will probably work. Smaller fish will always rat out their superiors if it gets them a pass. And they'll often tell more than is necessary. Not only did they manipulate voting, but they broke these other laws as well. I'd like to see it happen. Trump said he would drain the swamp. Maybe this is how it happens. The downside is, it will quickly fill back up.

Is it weird that I got a little hard towards the end of the video?

thankfully we had Trump for the last 4 years or we’d already be fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I agree with her assessment. We will be a Communist Country if Trump does not stop this. I hate the thought of war but millions are waiting for his directives.

These are certainly biblical times...

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,501 Posts
    Rep Points

I think she is PRECISE and dead on

Excellent Excellent video

Hands down, she fulfills every detail.

Now what I will say is this. 90 percent of the members here won't watch two minutes of this. And even out of the 10 percent that do watch it, only a few will understand it.

And while people will laugh at us on this thread, they don't realize, Sidney is a Military Lawyer. Flynn didn't choose her, or randomly did she take down the FEDS.

Bc she is going to devastate this World shortly. The people in this thread calling names are going to have their lives changed.

They cannot see it coming...

dude, I just listened to your video on my laptop and I was thinking what is “laurel” what the heck am I listening to? My girl comes over to the table and says “is that the Yanny” video... I said “how did you know that", she replied "I can hear it!” I said “wait... what can you hear?” she replied “Yanny” ...."Mind blown” all I can hear is “LAUREL” so imagine my surprise

what do you guys hear when you watch the video?
    Last edited by HFO3; 11-25-2020 at 09:19 PM. Reason: the wrong quotes were added LOL

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah, this is pretty much what we've been seeing. Rudy is definitely going the old school route of proving voter fraud (which should be winnable) and Powell is going whale hunting. Powell's stuff will go on for years. And it will go after dems, pubs, and everyone in between. I'm dubious about them sacrificing republicans first and how it will affect their efforts, but so be it. I suspect this will be done to get others to start flipping and divulging information. And it will probably work. Smaller fish will always rat out their superiors if it gets them a pass. And they'll often tell more than is necessary. Not only did they manipulate voting, but they broke these other laws as well. I'd like to see it happen. Trump said he would drain the swamp. Maybe this is how it happens. The downside is, it will quickly fill back up.

Is it weird that I got a little hard towards the end of the video?
    I feel ya Multislacking. Here's the weird thing to my mind. State Legislators have passed all these goofy laws, that their goofy state courts uphold.we all know it's imoral, but they just say, like on this forum, where's the crime ? Back to the age old fucking of " sure it's imoral but it's legal " ( with their twisted smile ). After looking into the " faithless electorate " scotus ruling a few years back, I have no confidence scotus will hear it at all...
    Who said run for the boarder ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points

dude, I just listened to your video on my laptop and I was thinking what is “laurel” what the heck am I listening to? My girl comes over to the table and says “is that the Yanny” video... I said “how did you know that", she replied "I can hear it!” I said “wait... what can you hear?” she replied “Yanny” ...."Mind blown” all I can hear is “LAUREL” so imagine my surprise

Laurel plain as day to me. The adult women in my house hear "yanny" or "yammy". So it's not a kid vs adult thing.

Is this some frequency thing? Men are hearing the audio differently than women?

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    566 Posts
    Rep Points

Anyone who has been through divorce with childsupport - custody, feels exactly what's going on here... I understand why the first thing Comunist do is kill all the lawyers. LOL
    Who said run for the boarder ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    I feel ya Multislacking. Here's the weird thing to my mind. State Legislators have passed all these goofy laws, that their goofy state courts uphold.we all know it's imoral, but they just say, like on this forum, where's the crime ? Back to the age old fucking of " sure it's imoral but it's legal " ( with their twisted smile ). After looking into the " faithless electorate " scotus ruling a few years back, I have no confidence scotus will hear it at all...
    I'm thinking the rabbit hole may go deep enough to get a scotus member. If nothing else, it's the most entertaining thing I've watched on tv in awhile. And tbh, I don't think the endgame is scotus. I think this will go sideways BIG time. If you've been paying attention, you know where I'm going with that too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points

The secret is frequency. The acoustic information that makes us hear Yanny is higher frequency than the acoustic information that makes us hear Laurel. ... It's a phenomenon you can mimic on a computer, he says: if you remove all the low frequencies, you hear Yanny. If you remove the high frequencies, you hear Laurel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,034 Posts
    Rep Points

I heard yanny the first time I watched. Then went back to watch again, but this time I heard both yanny and laurel, wtf?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
    Last edited by wesley_swolle; 11-25-2020 at 08:58 PM.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,501 Posts
    Rep Points

hahaha I have heard Laurel 3 x now... lmao

The secret is frequency. The acoustic information that makes us hear Yanny is higher frequency than the acoustic information that makes us hear Laurel. ... It's a phenomenon you can mimic on a computer, he says: if you remove all the low frequencies, you hear Yanny. If you remove the high frequencies, you hear Laurel.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    I heard yanny the first time I watched. Then went back to watch again, but this time I heard both yanny and laurel, wtf?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

really, you heard both! that’s just crazy man... what cool lil phenomenon this is... I’m easily amused at times lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,771 Posts
    Rep Points

hahaha I have heard Laurel 3 x now... lmao

really, you heard both! that’s just crazy man... what cool lil phenomenon this is... I’m easily amused at times lol
    Same here. We got sidetracked on the blue or gold dress after that.