• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
More people in prison in the USA than any other county in the world. It's part of the slave mentally that the Democrats believe in until it was there mob burning and looting shit!!!

Last edited:
More people in prison in the USA than any other county in the world. It's part of the slave mentally that the Democrats believe in until it was there mob burning and looting shit!!!

It’s also about privatized prisons and money.

Australia has mandatory voting and Wisconsin still had a higher turnout than the country of Australia. Nothing odd about that.

I'll start with your first comment.

BLM wants to defend the police. How do you have higher standards for police when you want to cut their pay.

How does that work?
I am going to assume you meant defund, not defend.

I'll start with your first comment.

BLM wants to defund the police. How do you have higher standards for police when you want to cut their pay.

How does that work?

Edit: what the shit is going on. Trying to post in other thread but keeps posting in this one.....

Last edited:
Here we go guys...

The game changer. Trump's lawsuits for the rigged software haven't even come out yet

Game over.
Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell: ‘We’re Getting Ready to Overturn Election Results in Multiple States

https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app...-results-in-multiple-states_3579599.html?v=ul

"We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell said.

It’s also about privatized prisons and money.

the amount of money made on a jail, state jail, would put so many in shock.

We are literally cattle. If you are a politician or in some sort of industry that requires “stock.” You’re nothing at all. Blacks get the worst of it in most cases , however they also reap trillions a year in free shit, food stamps , scholarships.

back before I decided to go full retard I was a a medical university. Hell no that wasn’t my thing but from a professor, a medical professor , he told me he had to pass African America
students in med school. Honesty, I didn’t care but that man was in a few of my mathematical classes and he didn’t even make a fucking effort. Why ? He showed up and that is that. Today than man is a MD and I promise you he did not learn a thing. He didn’t want too. I could respect someone’s that tries and fails but if all you can do is show up , not attempt to calculate a number.

we are cattle in the is world. A commodity for a elite that probably numbers less that 50 people.

50 people that might as well be considered “gods” in this reality

Get Shredded!
44 minutes ago -

The mainstream media is just starting to wake up to the fact that states legislative branch may decide the 2020 presidential race. Exactly as WesleyInman has explain so precisely. Thanks Wes !

Hey Jaxz, your right. The real hard core rioters are funded by liberals. It costs so much to riot. Start with $3000 bail bond. Another $3000 for a lawyer. You cop a misdemeanor plea, so court cost is another $3000. Travel expenses - around another $3000. Lost time at watever your work is $3000 ? Estimate cost to riot - $15000 per protest. As far as I can follow the money - that old fuck who crashes small nations currencies funds this through dummy charity's ?

Hey Jaxz, your right. The real hard core rioters are funded by liberals. It costs so much to riot. Start with $3000 bail bond. Another $3000 for a lawyer. You cop a misdemeanor plea, so court cost is another $3000. Travel expenses - around another $3000. Lost time at watever your work is $3000 ? Estimate cost to riot - $15000 per protest. As far as I can follow the money - that old fuck who crashes small nations currencies funds this through dummy charity's ?

Not sure where you’re going with that but most of the rioters aren’t getting arrested and the ones that are get released the next day. That bitch that spit in the cop’s face spent one night in jail and that’s it. She was arrested 2-3 times before that too. If they actually charged them with anything substantive then there’d be a lot less “peaceful protesters”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Australia has mandatory voting and Wisconsin still had a higher turnout than the country of Australia. Nothing odd about that.
True. How about the average states ballot rejection runs 17%. Now, what is the % in the fraud states ? I don't want to spoil it for you, so do the research blues...

True. How about the average states ballot rejection runs 17%. Now, what is the % in the fraud states ? I don't want to spoil it for you, so do the research blues...
PA was like .03%

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Not sure where you’re going with that but most of the rioters aren’t getting arrested and the ones that are get released the next day. That bitch that spit in the cop’s face spent one night in jail and that’s it. She was arrested 2-3 times before that too. If they actually charged them with anything substantive then there’d be a lot less “peaceful protesters”.

After aids, spitting In a cops face is attempted murder. Felony assault at minimum. Let's not forget that I'm sure she " ran into a door " on the way there ? That's one expensive piece of flem she hacked up. Still, your right, if you don't go nuts you can protest for the cost of travel and down time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115-212204.png
    Screenshot_20201115-212204.png
    271 KB · Views: 86
IML Gear Cream!
So only one other member here picked up on this so far with me and I wanna say, was it HFO3? 12th Amendment (safe harbor)

MY apologies.

Now in HS I was a screw up. In undergrad I graduated w a 4.0 in my major, bc I had super cool professors, hot girls in the dorms, was jacked in the gym LOL. I was happy , optimistic and wanting to absorb all the knowledge I could. But I digress, i was passionate about my major and my degree is PreLaw (Justice and Law) w a focus in Constitutional Law. Absolutely admired my Con Law YALE professor and also he was my Academic Advisor. He and I got along super well and he def gave me alot more detail then the average student. He was an old soul and I think he saw I was honest and cared and I listened very carefully and I learned an awful lot. Enough to take to the debate team and make people look stupid. And it was a good feeling to win. Legally to manipulate people. I can see why Attorneys like their job. Intelligence in the law is why you hire a good Attorney and why there are good attorneys, and why their are "great" Attorneys.

So let me explain what he taught me. And this is going to scare the Dems to death and it's going to ruin their night, week, month, years.

The 12th Amendment is key here. Let's say an Election happens and the President doesn't like the result. He has the right to challenge a result for any reason and ask for a recount, though he has to pay for it unless it is I wanna say under 1%. Then the Govt, or the State has to foot the bill. So for instance in MI, I think Trump had to sign over $3 million cash just for the recount. Which is why you see his team fundraising.

If those recounts occur, and the President feels that those Recounts were fraudulent, or maybe they didn't do a good job, or maybe they missed something, whether intentionally or not intentionally. He now has the legal Authority to appeal to the Supreme Court. Notice RBG just died, and they fought and fought Kavanaugh and ACB. Precisely bc the Dems knew they planned to cheat this election, with mail in ballots and software.

But I digress.

So now lets say the Supreme Court (who btw will likely side with Trump 5-4) in any event, but lets say they don't agree or see any irregularities or voter fraud.

Trump now has the Authority to exercise Amendment 12 (please read it in full as there are various ins and outs, I have explained before and I'm not going to do it again)

But essentially Trump has the right to bring this to The House of Representatives. Now I know what Trump supporters are thinking, even my friends, "Oh no they have the majority of the 475 members of the House Of Representatives. (which the majority right now is Democrat) This is where understanding of Constitutional Law is important and HIGHLY lacked on this forum and all forums. And I say that with all due respect bc if you guys asked me to understand what you went to school for, your degree, your trade. I wouldn't know shit. But I would say that.

Here is the kicker. The 12th Amendment when giving the Authority to the House of Representatives does not give the vote to the "House of Representatives" it actually gives the Authority of judgement to each State, not each "member" Each State has one vote per the Constitution.

Currently there are 50 states. That means there are 50 votes. Of the 50 there are 37 states who are Republican. Who do you think that 37 R's are going to vote for?

And guess what. They keep saying that in a "tie" in these Georgia Run offs on January 5th (for Senate). In the event of a tie, the VICE PRESIDENT can cast the winning vote for a side.

Now recall above I showed you a letter that Congress sent to the Biden team, telling them that he is NOT the official President Elect and Kamalatoe is not the officlal VP Elect. So the Vice President, until the President Elect actually happens is Mike Pence. So if Trump does not concede, or this is not legally resolved on or before January 5th, then the Dems have zero chance of taking the Senate. Though the Media and the Dems want you to think otherwise.

Watch the news. You will see the Dems and the Media pushing Trump to concede. Begging him to concede. If he concedes, he then deprives himself of the 12th Amendment details I informed you guys of above.

Now I hate to rain on the Parade of the Democrats. Actually i do enjoy it. In devastating Fashion, you are now seeing that Trump will win the Election in one way or another

Your premature celebratory actions cant be fixed with Dapoxetine.

But your tears will be drank by the Trump supporters on the forum as we have the last laugh.

Then you will see various Govt officials, elections officials and individuals arrested and convicted for Voter Fraud.

I really wanted to keep this surprise until the end but it's all just so entertaining to spill the beans early....

The-More-You-Know.png
I thought I posted about what is gonna happen a few days ago. Lol now I have to check..

MY TRUMP UPDATE: from a friend.
I have family in West Palm Beach FL that are very well connected with the Trumps and his Campaign and this is what I was informed:

Ok in a nutshell. This is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule that the election is invalid due to fraud or mistakes on a country wide scale.

It will go one of two ways, either they will rule that all the
unconstitutional
mail in ballots will be removed and the states ordered to recount without them or they will simply rule the election is invalid due to mass voter fraud and at that point it will be sent to congress and senate for a vote.

This is where it gets Good. The House/Congress votes on who the President will be.

But, it has nothing to do with what party that has power.

Every State gets one vote and 30 States are held by Republicans and 19 by Democrats.

They have to vote down party lines.

They have no choice due to the 12th Amendment of the Constitution and the Senate votes for the Vice President where a similar vote will take place.

This is The law.

This is why the Democrats are So mad at Nancy Pelosi.

This will all happen in January.

The only way President Trump won’t be President is if he concedes the election and that will Never Happen.

So stop watching the Fake News and don’t let your heart be troubled and live your life knowing this will all work out.

President Trump will Remain President.

Another fun fact: They called Gore the President Elect for 30 days in 2000 until the courts ruled against him and declared Bush the winner.

And two people that were part of that decision was none other than new Supreme Court Justices: Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.

Why do you think the Democrats tried so hard to keep them from being confirmed.

But for all you blinded by the media and honestly don't care about an honest election. I can only offer you this! Stock up on tissue!!!! the stores are running low do to covid ! You have 4more yrs of trump coming in January.

Last edited:
Sidney Powell just admitted on an interview that the voting machines are so technologically weak that a 15 year old could hack them

She said the US vote tally, via computer were sent to Spain and then finally to Germany for the full US Presidential Count. Not to mention that the machines were produced in Canada. (recall the US Army just went and seized all of the servers last week in Germany for all Voting Machines)

What a complete disgrace this is.

Anyways she says they have 100% evidence already, the algorithms, the proof of all of the switched votes and that they are bringing it to the Supreme Court. She says she believes 100% that the truth will come out and Trump will be President.

The MSM is pushing the "concede concede" or Trump won't have time agenda now. LOL

They all know what's coming.

Last edited:
and kilsong- Ive been waiting for their responses and my popcorn is cold now
lets add some fuel to this dumpster fire

Im here... What do u want me to comment on?
Some far right wing nut job's Twitter?

Where’s my buddy @mindlesswork been? Haven’t seen pedoboy around in a little bit. I’d be interested to see his mashpotato-brain opinion on where the election is heading.

Im here... What do u want me to comment on?
Some far right wing nut job's Twitter?

We’re not expecting you to say anything intelligent, we just want your usual shit talking for the entertainment value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back