As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 155 of 612 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 9179
    IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,996 Posts
    Rep Points

crazy that AAS users are also political experts and vaccine experts too, what do you think the correlation is? is it we dont trust doctors because they want to prescribe hormones to actually treat a real condition and we want to use them to grow muscles? we really are a ridiculous bunch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts
    Rep Points

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    I find it interesting that he took this long to offer *congrats". Just interesting.
    I remember a post 2 weeks ago that alleged China was one of the first to congratulate Biden and it was presented as proof that Biden was weak on China and in their pocket, but turns out China was one of the last to congratulate him and again presented as proof that Biden is weak and in their pocket lol. Ill leave it up to u to figure out who it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _BeastMode; 11-25-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,344 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    I agree with your post but just have a simple question. Is it so hard to believe that there are a lot of people in this country who don't like Trump? You can't take the consensus of this board and apply it to America as a whole.
    "Don't like" is putting it mildly.

I just don't think it was enough to get ppl off their ass to vote at those numbers.

For many decades, voting was at like 52% participation of eligible voters. This time? 60 something percent.

I mean, breaking national records. Is Biden really that exciting? Do Dems really believe in him that much? Do they hate Trump that much?? Maybe.

8 million more votes then Obama? The dems favorite son....I am not buying it. But I will accept it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    There is no way that Biden supporters will have admit this possibility....even though Biden had the most votes in American history campaining from his basement.

I refuse to believe shit was not rigged or something.

But like I have said, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Even I have grown tired of waiting for the "evidence" to drop and the "bombs" to explode.

If he has anything, then fucking show it. Or let us all move on.

I am not happy with Biden. But I have always felt you rally around the winner bc then we all win. You won't see me clamoring for impeachment, witch hunts, investigations, or attend "not my president" rallies.

Hopefully he does well. Hopefully this wasn't bullshit to get vp Harris in to take over. If he doesn't?? Then we pick again in 4 years.

It's the American way.
    I agree 100% some self honesty goes a long way ....something is off so bad its obvious in mathematical terms ....but the physical proof is the tuff part!!...I can say something is being dug up the question is will it make before the certification!

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,344 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    crazy that AAS users are also political experts and vaccine experts too, what do you think the correlation is? is it we dont trust doctors because they want to prescribe hormones to actually treat a real condition and we want to use them to grow muscles? we really are a ridiculous bunch
    I think we live in a time where steroids are available, fake tits, corrective eye surgery, etc that can make us feel better about ourselves. Help us look better.

If cock implants were a thing, I would be online for that too

Doctors only look to fix diagnosable conditions. Some of the above are socially acceptable, while others are illegal.

I just wish the govt would stop protecting me from me. Stop playing big brother.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,996 Posts
    Rep Points

I think we live in a time where steroids are available, fake tits, corrective eye surgery, etc that can make us feel better about ourselves. Help us look better.

Doctors only look to fix diagnosable conditions. Some of the above are socially acceptable, while others are illegal.

I just wish the govt would stop protecting me from me. Stop playing big brother.
    I think we all need IML CBD gummies and just chill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,857 Posts
    Rep Points

Wife always asks where I have my phd's hanging...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts
    Rep Points

I just hope there is a checks and balances somewhere along the line . If not we all pay the price no matter which side we are on .

Lame 80s knowledge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts
    Rep Points

"Don't like" is putting it mildly.

I just don't think it was enough to get ppl off their ass to vote at those numbers.

For many decades, voting was at like 52% participation of eligible voters. This time? 60 something percent.

I mean, breaking national records. Is Biden really that exciting? Do Dems really believe in him that much? Do they hate Trump that much?? Maybe.

8 million more votes then Obama? The dems favorite son....I am not buying it. But I will accept it.
    I agree, I don't think you buy one car because the other one's junk. You buy a car because it's awesome. No way sleepy joe is a more awesome car than the first black president. The vast majority of Americans believe this election was rigged.
    I suppose after he is sworn in, we can try to get on with it , but I'm positive there will be a silent protest.
    Who said run for the boarder ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    789 Posts
    Rep Points

Use duckduckgo and search for other countries voting laws. WTF are we voting with no ID still when these shit hole countries require a ID and or a thumb print?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    363 Posts
    Rep Points

U that nervous about Big Brother that u can't just use the Google thingy?
    Settle down
    :: prudence ::

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Fake news lol! I will now latch on to a better news network.
    Now what the fuck is there remaining that is more right than newsmax? The Loony Bin Republican National News Network (LBRNNN)?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post

Last edited by lifter6973; 11-25-2020 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Rigged Election...but no Evidence!!!!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't forget, we are all smarter than your average Harvard Grad, Lawyer, PhD or MD as well.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

What is BeastMode or Kilsong....Ill take "No Evidence" for 200 please....oh, I was wrong, well shit....
    Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    I remember a post 2 weeks ago that alleged China was one of the first to congratulate Biden and it was presented as proof that Biden was weak on China and in their pocket, but turns out China was one of the last to congratulate him and again presented as proof that Biden is weak and in their pocket lol. Ill leave it up to u to figure out who it was.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn bro, you be breakin my like button today