As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 154 of 604 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 9047

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    955 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    The virus is real, the danger of it is a hoax, we now know the survival rate is 99%, are you afraid?
    Naw, spent the weekend on Fremont Street, Iím not afraid, well maybe scared of the wife a little.

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Naw, spent the weekend on Fremont Street, Iím not afraid, well maybe scared of the wife a little.
    I donít blame you, I would be more afraid of my wife too if I had one. Lol
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

HOT BABES GALLERY

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

was he even aware of Operation Warp Speed? I think he just decided to take credit for it. It is the Pharm companies and clinical trial teams that deserve the real credit. Trump doesn't even think COVID is a big deal.
    I mean the orange guy hasn't even been to a COVID briefing in over 5 months. Too busy golfing and tweeting especially the last 2 weeks +.
    I had a lot more respect for him before this tantrum post election. His poor behavior and lack of concern for the american people and his job duties these last 17 days is despicable and unfortunately will help define his legacy and overshadow the good things he has accomplished in office.
    I think it has more to do with the COVID vaccines which Trump can take credit for with Operation Warp Speed.
    Last edited by lifter6973; 11-24-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    was he even aware of Operation Warp Speed? I think he just decided to take credit for it. It is the Pharm companies and clinical trial teams that deserve the real credit. Trump doesn't even think COVID is a big deal.
    I mean the orange guy hasn't even been to a COVID briefing in over 5 months. Too busy golfing and tweeting especially the last 2 weeks +.
    I had a lot more respect for him before this tantrum post election. His poor behavior and lack of concern for the american people and his job duties these last 17 days is despicable and unfortunately will help define his legacy and overshadow the good things he has accomplished in office.
    Seriously?
    https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/expl...eed/index.html

HOT BABES GALLERY

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points

damn, the "up to" funding these guys got is insane. I wonder how much of that goes to profit and if factored in to pricing of the vaccine. Also I wonder how these guys convinced the govt to give their candidate the funding. I'm in this industry right now and I know it would be extremely difficult to prepare a proposal for a candidate that has not been tested at all and make it convincing more so than competitors in such a short amount of time. I would be super interested in seeing those proposals.
    and no wonder Moderna came through as quick as they did. Those fuckers were under the gun and were one of the first to get funding.
    Last edited by lifter6973; 11-24-2020 at 10:39 PM.

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,597 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    damn, the "up to" funding these guys got is insane. I wonder how much of that goes to profit and if factored in to pricing of the vaccine. Also I wonder how these guys convinced the govt to give their candidate the funding. I'm in this industry right now and I know it would be extremely difficult to prepare a proposal for a candidate that has not been tested at all and make it convincing more so than competitors in such a short amount of time. I would be super interested in seeing those proposals.
    and no wonder Moderna came through as quick as they did. Those fuckers were under the gun and were one of the first to get funding.
    Big pharma pretty much runs the government, thatís why marijuana is still a schedule 1 controlled substance.

HOT BABES GALLERY

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,341 Posts
    Rep Points

Big pharma pretty much runs the government, thatís why marijuana is still a schedule 1 controlled substance.
    Yeah but not for long....

Fucking country has np making a drug that gets you HIGH legal, but using gear to feel and look better?? Class III felony. Hilarious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    You know what I find extremely interesting Trumptards??
    Stock market busted 30k today. Remember when the Cheeto Jesus said if Biden gets elected the stock market will crash?
    WTF?!?
    Same day the Trump administration approves transition the stock market explodes.
    Coincidence? I think not.
    It has everything to do with the transition finally proceeding forward. The market likes stability and predictability and everyone on Wall Street knows Biden will be inaugurated on January 20th. The market also rose the same day Biden was announced the president-elect, but u know Trumpsters have trouble with facts and reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,012 Posts
    Rep Points

"Projected" elect friends.

The other news that just came out is Sidney Powell said that in the 2016 Election, they have proof that the Dominion system was used to rig the Election in favor of Hillary over Bernie in the Primaries.

We already knew that with the Wikileaks releases. No one can even question that the DNC emails have been authenticated to prove this. And Seth Rich was murdered, the DNC staffer as a result of him leaking them. No can can Deny Debbie Wasserman Schulz was forced to step down as result.

No one from the Dems ever talks about this. Bernie was rightfully going to win the Primaries. None of you cared your own party cheating.

I genuinely wonder to my Dem friend here, and I do say that with truth. I respect many of you regardless of your views. But some of you are calling us Crazy.

Just what if, what if we are right? What if the Supreme Court with evidence turns the Election over to Trump? You know Gore was President Elect? He was jumping through all the hoops, head held high. Supporters claiming victory.

What if you guys are wrong? Did you ever consider that potential?

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,341 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    "Projected" elect friends.

The other news that just came out is Sidney Powell said that in the 2016 Election, they have proof that the Dominion system was used to rig the Election in favor of Hillary over Bernie in the Primaries.

We already knew that with the Wikileaks releases. No one can even question that the DNC emails have been authenticated to prove this. And Seth Rich was murdered, the DNC staffer as a result of him leaking them. No can can Deny Debbie Wasserman Schulz was forced to step down as result.

No one from the Dems ever talks about this. Bernie was rightfully going to win the Primaries. None of you cared your own party cheating.

I genuinely wonder to my Dem friend here, and I do say that with truth. I respect many of you regardless of your views. But some of you are calling us Crazy.

Just what if, what if we are right? What if the Supreme Court with evidence turns the Election over to Trump? You know Gore was President Elect? He was jumping through all the hoops, head held high. Supporters claiming victory.

What if you guys are wrong? Did you ever consider that potential?
    There is no way that Biden supporters will have admit this possibility....even though Biden had the most votes in American history campaining from his basement.

I refuse to believe shit was not rigged or something.

But like I have said, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Even I have grown tired of waiting for the "evidence" to drop and the "bombs" to explode.

If he has anything, then fucking show it. Or let us all move on.

I am not happy with Biden. But I have always felt you rally around the winner bc then we all win. You won't see me clamoring for impeachment, witch hunts, investigations, or attend "not my president" rallies.

Hopefully he does well. Hopefully this wasn't bullshit to get vp Harris in to take over. If he doesn't?? Then we pick again in 4 years.

It's the American way.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,012 Posts
    Rep Points

BREAKING NEWS: China's president Xi calls Joe Biden to congratulate him on victory, leaving Vladimir Putin as last major world leader holding out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...50&si=21188634

Because besides America, Russians have some of the finest Intel going...

Putin is no fool. He knows Biden would be a pushover. But Putin respects Trump. And no President has ever been stricter on Russia then Trump.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,012 Posts
    Rep Points

Attorney Lin Woods most recent tweet.

He's calling out Republican Governor and Sec of State of GA, and Democrat Gov of CA Newsom

Says they have evidence that all 3 of these guys took kickbacks in exchange to allow Dominion Voting Software into their States.

Looking forward to Sidneys lawsuit and will post any info she posts today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    795 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: China's president Xi calls Joe Biden to congratulate him on victory, leaving Vladimir Putin as last major world leader holding out

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...50&si=21188634

Because besides America, Russians have some of the finest Intel going...

Putin is no fool. He knows Biden would be a pushover. But Putin respects Trump. And no President has ever been stricter on Russia then Trump.
    I find it interesting that he took this long to offer *congrats". Just interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    955 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    There is no way that Biden supporters will have admit this possibility....even though Biden had the most votes in American history campaining from his basement.

I refuse to believe shit was not rigged or something.

But like I have said, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Even I have grown tired of waiting for the "evidence" to drop and the "bombs" to explode.

If he has anything, then fucking show it. Or let us all move on.

I am not happy with Biden. But I have always felt you rally around the winner bc then we all win. You won't see me clamoring for impeachment, witch hunts, investigations, or attend "not my president" rallies.

Hopefully he does well. Hopefully this wasn't bullshit to get vp Harris in to take over. If he doesn't?? Then we pick again in 4 years.

It's the American way.
    I agree with your post but just have a simple question. Is it so hard to believe that there are a lot of people in this country who don't like Trump? You can't take the consensus of this board and apply it to America as a whole.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk