• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Prez has over 100 state of emergency weapons:
https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/guide-emergency-powers-and-their-use

In that list above:
50 U.S.C. §§ 1701-1707

Known as the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), these statutes confer broad authority to regulate financial and other commercial transactions involving designated entities, including the power to impose sanctions on individuals and countries

For a recent example of an invocation of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, see E.O. 13848, Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election, 83 FR 46843, Sept. 12, 2018. For a comprehensive list of initial emergency declarations invoking IEEPA powers, see here

And the order signed by Trump mentioned above:
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/09/14/2018-20203/imposing-certain-sanctions-in-the-event-of-foreign-interference-in-a-united-states-election

This was two years ago. All of this has been in motion for years already. Every...single...bit. Both sides are playing by the game plan they had laid out for awhile. And this goes to show how good your msm is. You would think they'd be pointing out every bit of what is mentioned above. My only credentials is my phd in googling.

tenor.gif

Hands down this is the most under-rated and vital post I have seen in this thread yet.

Again tie in that the US Military has the Dominion servers. We just saw what happened when the Court System had the ability to control the Georgia Dominon server. It disappeared right?

Again, proof this is going to happen via Military.

I mean at this rate, with that evidence, the Insurection Act is definitively a possibility at this point.

Hands down this is the most under-rated and vital post I have seen in this thread yet.

Again tie in that the US Military has the Dominion servers. We just saw what happened when the Court System had the ability to control the Georgia Dominon server. It disappeared right?

I mean at this rate, with that evidence, the Insurection Act is definitively a possibility at this point.
I feel ya, and agree with ya. I pray that SCOTUS gets this right before it comes to that. I would think they could supenea any and all evidence ? All Americans will freak if the military hits our streets...

All SCOTUS has to do is say they will hear it even if it doesn't change the outcome ? That may be the only thing that we can all live with. 7 days, tic tok

Appreciate it. Seriously...Trump *knew* this was happening already and was going to happen again. It's not like this came as a shock to anyone in the game. And hence the VERY specific EO in regards to elections. Now....coupled with the over 100 tools in case of emergency...which insurrection literally includes "conspiracy" as part of it's wording. Trump has all the tools he needs to declare himself de facto prez and continue on. He dumped Esper as head of DOD...and put in someone who would follow orders. I've read older articles literally naming Esper as the roadblock to Trump doing anything crazy. Well...that's gone.

Now then...let's talk about something NO ONE is mentioning. Space Force. Go ahead...have a laugh. It is laughable on the surface. But think about it. Trump has created a new armed services branch. Let that sink in. None of the existing laws prior to this time has "space force" listed as one of the military branches held in check. One could argue that Space Force is a division of Air Force and falls under their jurisdiction and governing. But it's just as easy to for someone else to say they don't, fight me in court to prove otherwise, and in the meantime I have my own personal branch of the military for the next 6 months to a year. Still think Trump is a dummy?

In a nutshell....Insurrection Act declared....state of emergency declared....maybe martial law as well. New head of DOD follows Trump's orders, military deployed. And Trump *CAN* use national guard in these circumstances. Never mind if he uses Space Force. Watch in the coming weeks...I bet the republicans start referring to him as "commander in chief". And as CIC he will be exercising his rights. I don't like it going down this way. But this is the way I see it going down. And libs are going to go outhouse rat crazy.

Again...buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Appreciate it. Seriously...Trump *knew* this was happening already and was going to happen again. It's not like this came as a shock to anyone in the game. And hence the VERY specific EO in regards to elections. Now....coupled with the over 100 tools in case of emergency...which insurrection literally includes "conspiracy" as part of it's wording. Trump has all the tools he needs to declare himself de facto prez and continue on. He dumped Esper as head of DOD...and put in someone who would follow orders. I've read older articles literally naming Esper as the roadblock to Trump doing anything crazy. Well...that's gone.

Now then...let's talk about something NO ONE is mentioning. Space Force. Go ahead...have a laugh. It is laughable on the surface. But think about it. Trump has created a new armed services branch. Let that sink in. None of the existing laws prior to this time has "space force" listed as one of the military branches held in check. One could argue that Space Force is a division of Air Force and falls under their jurisdiction and governing. But it's just as easy to for someone else to say they don't, fight me in court to prove otherwise, and in the meantime I have my own personal branch of the military for the next 6 months to a year. Still think Trump is a dummy?

In a nutshell....Insurrection Act declared....state of emergency declared....maybe martial law as well. New head of DOD follows Trump's orders, military deployed. And Trump *CAN* use national guard in these circumstances. Never mind if he uses Space Force. Watch in the coming weeks...I bet the republicans start referring to him as "commander in chief". And as CIC he will be exercising his rights. I don't like it going down this way. But this is the way I see it going down. And libs are going to go outhouse rat crazy.

Again...buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Ok. No. Not that route. I think you lose the support of many many many people. I’m behind Trump. But this would be too far for me. Imagine America being like this? I don’t like America under Biden winning in a fraudulent bullshit election but Trump would have to show the citizens of the US a lot to pull this off WITH support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. No. Not that route. I think you lose the support of many many many people. I’m behind Trump. But this would be too far for me. Imagine America being like this? I don’t like America under Biden winning in a fraudulent bullshit election but Trump would have to show the citizens of the US a lot to pull this off WITH support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is *worst* case scenario. The pieces are in place *if* it comes down to it. The longer this gets drawn out, the more likely it is to happen. If it does happen, it will happen in degrees...so people will have time to adjust mentally. It won't seem like such a huge shock and people will be calling for it to happen when the time comes (like if antifa, etc start rioting). Just wait. And like I said, I don't like to think of it going down this way. But if it does, the groundwork has been laid.

Trump declaring martial law would turn the majority of the country against him, myself included. I doubt he'd be that stupid.

This is only if the country is on fire. Would you be against it or for it if your town was on fire? I think most of us would welcome a few buses of NG in that case. The left is whipping their side up as well. The longer Trump drags this out (right, wrong, or otherwise) the bigger the frenzy of the left. They are already saying "we are armed, we are going to shutdown interstates, etc" if Trump doesn't concede. Where are statements like that headed if not to the scenario I've presented? Do you see Trump stepping down while he still thinks there was voter fraud? I'm literally asking, not being a smart ass.

IML Gear Cream!
Trump needs to continue on the path he's on and let scotus do their jobs. Martial law under any circumstances is a non starter for me. It's up to citizens to defend our neighborhoods. If martial law is declared and we allow it that boot won't just be on the neck of the "bad guys". We as a country have given way to much in the name of safety. Once we give up our rights even if it supposedly temporary we don't get them back.

So nobody is gonna talk about paying for pardons?

You mean like Obama being "paid" to pardon certain people...

Like "Chelsea" Manning who was pardoned, and that they intended to "flip" aka lie and testify against Julian Assange and Wikileaks.

BC Assange has the dirt on everyone. Republicans, Dems, the entire Govt. And Obama was desperately attempting to destroy Julian? And Hillary said they should "drone him" at the embassy, but then took it back and said "she was kidding"....

Is that the type of "payment" you speak of?

Well, it's probably not the paying biden is used to... But there'll probably be some favors for sure.

BTW did anyone watch the Whisteblower hearings today??

The witnesses information directly implicates USPS, in election fraud. The higher ups of course.

Oh yeah and they came out and backed Biden before the Election. So we all know this is going to pan out as accurate.

A trucker testified that his trailer of 200k ballots went missing after USPS supervisors directed him to leave the trailer at an undisclosed location in Lancaster, after a six hour wait in a parking lot, awaiting directions of USPS supervisors.

Is anyone surprised here? The Democrats have infiltrated literally every area of life. I should use the term infested.

How anyone on this forum aligns with them is beyond my understanding.

BTW did anyone watch the Whisteblower hearings today??

A smidge. Listening to the truck driver was like listening to one of my kid's stories. "Get to the point!!!"

This stuff is coming out so slowly. That happened back on like Oct 20th? I don't see all this being investigated and prosecuted in time.

Trump declaring martial law would turn the majority of the country against him, myself included. I doubt he'd be that stupid.
The military won't even go along with this in my opinion as this is the worst move ever to make absent the proper conditions.

Apparently you don't know anyone in the military...
Okay then. Would any honest soldier worth his salt go for something like this? I'd take it that the gung ho wackjobs would.

Okay then. Would any honest soldier worth his salt go for something like this? I'd take it that the gung ho wackjobs would.

"Gung ho wackjobs" comprise a good portion of armed services. Just sayin'. And all of them have taken an oath and the prez is their commander in chief. Trump has done a LOT for military and veterans. I have quite a few family members and friends in service, have worked with vets, and all of them have only spoken positively about what Trump has done for the military the last 4yrs. So yeah...he will get plenty of support from military.

Granted....Tommy was in the service and doesn't support him. So there *are* some.

"Gung ho wackjobs" comprise a good portion of armed services. Just sayin'. And all of them have taken an oath and the prez is their commander in chief. Trump has done a LOT for military and veterans. I have quite a few family members and friends in service, have worked with vets, and all of them have only spoken positively about what Trump has done for the military the last 4yrs. So yeah...he will get plenty of support from military.

Millions view the election fraud as an attack on America our freedoms and the Constitution. Defending her would be logical for that camp.

Soldiers wouldn't have to be a nut job to follow that order, they'd just need to believe it to be a lawful order. Just as some here believe its acceptable and others don't soldiers would be no different.

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

All of you speaking for the military you do know that the POTUS is the commander in chief of every branch of the military and all soldiers take an oath to follow the POTUS’s orders? And if you’ve never served in the military (I did) you should just STFU.

All of you speaking for the military you do know that the POTUS is the commander in chief of every branch of the military and all soldiers take an oath to follow the POTUS’s orders? And if you’ve never served in the military (I did) you should just STFU.

Oh, oh, oh pick me !!!
I know the answer!!!!!

What is a legal order for $500 Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back