As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 565 of 612 FirstFirst ... 65465515555561562563564565566567568569575 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 9179
  1. #8461
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,959
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,340
    Thanked in
    3,309 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #8462
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,201
    Thanked in
    793 Posts
    Rep Points
    1486213385

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    I didn't. Obama got 93% and Joe got 90%. Like I've said a million times, Joe won fair and square. There were some votes for dead people, but they were not wide spread and not all for Joe.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/23/t...d-bartman.html

    Joe won fair and square JG ? Let me type this for the 10th time. Ugh ...

    Federal constitution makes state legislators decide state election laws, not governors n AGs making voting policies. At least 5 states are in violation, hence Texas vs other states. You can't claim you won that because SCOTUS passed on it. You can't get an opinion or ruling on a pass ...

    Federal voting law mandates poll watchers. Many states including Trump states failed.

    Federal law requires voter ID in person with picture ID or signature verification for mail in. Many states failed federal law ...

    Drop boxes violate federal constitution 14th amendment, equal protection. Fact ...

    Yes, and common street fraud of all types, but if you needed that then why legally block ballot audits ( envelopes have the signature but you shredded them already ), so there's no way to go back and look .

    All of this together makes the 2020 presidential, and Senate elections spoiled. We just need to do it legally this time, that's all. Now I know you don't want to mend the nation by giving the constitution a chance, but I don't have to listen to you say Biden won fair n square because that's a lie, and if you continue it only makes you a lier ...
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  3. #8463
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,201
    Thanked in
    793 Posts
    Rep Points
    1486213385

    Who ya gonna believe on the boarder wall ? A guy with a rainbow flag, or a guy who owns a Chihuahua in a Sombrero ?

    Ha ha , clearly I'm joking you yoked up power top !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  4. #8464
    Senior Member
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    721
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    327 Posts
    Rep Points
    1740940677

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    What is it with libs and wanting us to shoot ourselves? I thought you guys were the ones with all the feelers?
    Just a response to his post. Don't want anyone to shoot anyone. It's not a pleasant experience.

  5. #8465
    Senior Member
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    721
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    327 Posts
    Rep Points
    1740940677

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Joe won fair and square JG ? Let me type this for the 10th time. Ugh ...

    Federal constitution makes state legislators decide state election laws, not governors n AGs making voting policies. At least 5 states are in violation, hence Texas vs other states. You can't claim you won that because SCOTUS passed on it. You can't get an opinion or ruling on a pass ...

    Federal voting law mandates poll watchers. Many states including Trump states failed.

    Federal law requires voter ID in person with picture ID or signature verification for mail in. Many states failed federal law ...

    Drop boxes violate federal constitution 14th amendment, equal protection. Fact ...

    Yes, and common street fraud of all types, but if you needed that then why legally block ballot audits ( envelopes have the signature but you shredded them already ), so there's no way to go back and look .

    All of this together makes the 2020 presidential, and Senate elections spoiled. We just need to do it legally this time, that's all. Now I know you don't want to mend the nation by giving the constitution a chance, but I don't have to listen to you say Biden won fair n square because that's a lie, and if you continue it only makes you a lier ...
    Yet no court in the land agrees with you. I wonder why. Because your interpretation of the law is flawed, and was an attempt to disenfranchise millions of Americans who exercised their right to vote.

  6. #8466
    Senior Member
    GJ503's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sacramento California
    Posts
    904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    721
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    327 Posts
    Rep Points
    1740940677

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Lets revist GA and the video that was released yesterday saying they were straight up cheating. I mean we have video and audio now. Yeah yeah I know you don't care orange man bad.
    Two recounts and a few court cases say you're wrong.

  7. #8467
    Senior Member
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,954

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    442
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,599
    Thanked in
    992 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Just a response to his post. Don't want anyone to shoot anyone. It's not a pleasant experience.
    Its been posted by two members here and they're libs.

  8. #8468
    Senior Member
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    5,954

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    442
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,599
    Thanked in
    992 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Two recounts and a few court cases say you're wrong.
    Yeah I know my eyes and ears are all fucked up. You think because some BS judge won't hear a case that there's no facts to be heard?
    I know what I've seen and heard period.

  9. #8469
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,201
    Thanked in
    793 Posts
    Rep Points
    1486213385

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Yet no court in the land agrees with you. I wonder why. Because your interpretation of the law is flawed, and was an attempt to disenfranchise millions of Americans who exercised their right to vote.
    Notice you say the word " agrees " ? Not verdict, rules, opines, expresses, or finds ? Also, I knew you wouldn't want to mend the nation or take the side of the constitution...
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  10. #8470
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,201
    Thanked in
    793 Posts
    Rep Points
    1486213385

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Just a response to his post. Don't want anyone to shoot anyone. It's not a pleasant experience.
    Your unfaithfulness to the constitution, and stubbornness to your fellow citizens, say different. ..
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  11. #8471
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,201
    Thanked in
    793 Posts
    Rep Points
    1486213385

    Your that guy GJ ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  12. #8472
    Senior Member
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    2,034

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,673
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,201
    Thanked in
    793 Posts
    Rep Points
    1486213385

    Move along, nothing to see here ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    D-Bol does a body good ...

  13. #8473
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    509
    Thanked in
    327 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    James Lindsay has wrote a few books on the parallels with the "Woke" movement and the communist revolutions in Russia and China and he is a Fields Medalist. He is spot on with what is going on in our country right now.

  14. #8474
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,163
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points
    1056750572

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I would argue something really big is going on and happening at the moment.

    Is the US Gov't next? Will Trump remain in and much of our Govt resign, or face criminal charges? Election Fraud + ??










    Hory Chit.... Thats all pretty damn crazy that all this is happening at... The.... Same.... Damn.. time

    About to see heads roll, and a few will be "suicided"....

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

  15. #8475
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,163
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    129 Posts
    Rep Points
    1056750572

    Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    Yet no court in the land agrees with you. I wonder why. Because your interpretation of the law is flawed, and was an attempt to disenfranchise millions of Americans who exercised their right to vote.
    I laugh at this statement every time i hear it because its regurgerated from bs news outlets.... NO ONE EXCEPT the illegals, dead and fake voters that all somehow "magically" voted would have had thier "vote" disenfranchised.... BECAUSE ALL TRUE VOTERS WOULD HAVE BEEN COUNTED.... correctly this time.... so this disenfranchised bull shit is just that....

    When we have a re-election in March, u will see, the truth and the real eligible voters will all come out and then, all the flamingoes will pull their heads out....

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Ignore a Thread?
    By Multislacking in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2018, 06:18 PM
  2. .:**:. The ***OFFICIAL*** Primobolan Thread .:**:.
    By Smokey3 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-12-2015, 08:02 PM
  3. The OFFICIAL rant thread V.1
    By Vision in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums