As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Page 546 of 599 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 8984
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,526 Posts
    Rep Points

Most Texas parents are the teachers of their kids, school teachers baby-sit them during the day... and laugh at how ridiculous their liberal teachers are but they love their conservative christian teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    This is who teaches your kids in Texas ... America is doomed ...
    Last edited by HFO3; 01-13-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    Putting all that UT education to good use I see

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
    Itís easy in this shithole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    364 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    Tell the truth your just a teacher's aide lol. There's no way you passed history .
    Lol, coming from special ed

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,997 Posts
    Rep Points

President Trump amends Executive order directed at Nancy Pelosi , and China.

This is very important!

DOD can publicly list CCP military companies in the US💥💥💥💥

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...senate-011321/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I feel for you brother...we all should respect each other's beliefs.
    Absolutely wrong. Not every belief is respectable and some are down right harmful. Beliefs should be criticized, scrutinized and torn apart. Itís especially important to do this to our own opinions, world view, bias and beliefs. If something doesnít stand up to massive scrutiny and criticism then it should be thrown in the trash. There is nothing that is above this. In fact belief is as useless as faith and hope. I donít respect any belief, I respect evidence and critical thought. Belief is what made people burn cities and attack cops, belief is what made people storm Congress, belief makes people insane and do heinous things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    I donít see how you anyone can verify this document, therefore to me itís just a piece of paper off the internet. nothing is as it seems anymore. One thing that a guy can believe after 2020 is nothing and I mean nothing is as it seems.
    the media nonstop lies to us all.
    Covid is biological warfare from China.
    Election fraud has not been debunked, or investigated, we have been given zero transparency into the entire election debacle.

All things considered, what makes anyone believe that things are what they seem just shows that person isnít paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by young719 View Post
    Come on Wes. You claim to be smart. You have to know this proves he has not and can not sign the IA to stop Biden from becoming president. Surely youíre not gonna claim like that other bozo that itís fake because I know youíre at least smart enough to look it up for yourself and see that all 8 of the joint chiefs did indeed sign it. I admire determination but at this point thinking Trump has any chance of staying president is delusion

I can 100 % verify this is a LEGIT real letter, i just received it where i serve... No shit, no BS, .. yes there is no date on it, which is freakin stupid and not at all how its supposed to be but we were briefed and given this exact letter (copy anyways)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by _BeastMode View Post
    The election is over dick. Ur orange god has died a fabulous death. I mean itís one of the best deaths in the history of mankind. I mean no one dies with more flare and pizazz. It was just the most amazing death and no one has done it better lol. I dnt have to tell u shit but go fuck urself. Thatís how democracy works. I dnt have to justify shit to a cum swallower on a drug forum. Just understand u crazy fucks with ur war with China conspiracies, secret code dummies, Insurrection Act idiots weíre WRONG from the beginning. Absolutely nothing tallnhave posted has actually come to fruition. It just remains pathetic figments of ur methed out imagination. How bout them apples?

Youíll be the first one crying about whatís going on under Biden. Weíll see you in 3 months.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    Tell the truth your just a teacher's aide lol. There's no way you passed history .
    Heís a Special Ed teacher. Probably has to deal with them when they shit their pants.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    Heís a Special Ed teacher. Probably has to deal with them when they shit their pants.

Was wondering why he felt so comfortable here
    ďIt is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.Ē
    ― Frederick Douglass

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,997 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    I can 100 % verify this is a LEGIT real letter, i just received it where i serve... No shit, no BS, .. yes there is no date on it, which is freakin stupid and not at all how its supposed to be but we were briefed and given this exact letter (copy anyways)

I actually didn't read that letter until now.

But what I will say is that even if that is a real letter. It is an outright lie.

They say they are going to "defend the Constitution" , while simultaneously we know for fact that the election was not only rigged, but stolen. Defending the Constitution, would require that the President signs the Insurrection Act against the traitors to America. We know that we have the individual in custody in Italy who admitted to launching the algorithm that cheated the election. Our own DNI report not only details foreign interference from China, Russia and Italy, but we also have the servers from Germany in our possession.

Anything other then a full forensics examination and transparency of the Election (which has not happened ) is treason.

We saw 2016 that Treason occurred in that Election of President Trump and we see it now.

Those of you who are siding with the Treason and violation of the Constitution will be rewarded greatly when the Nation that you supposedly love is destroyed from within.

"IF" Biden does get in, I will admit I am wrong and you can kiss the freedoms you think you had goodbye. You will be on lockdowns, mandated masks, small businesses destroyed. The censorship...Hell they didn't even wait to show you what is in store. Anything they disagree with, they just remove. They will go after your guns. They will go after you and your children. Mandated vaccines. Do as I say, not as I do.

If I am wrong and the others here. Let me assure you it is not a Victory. It is a loss. You guys are cheering on the Communists and you will be rewarded as such "if" Biden truly gets in.

The US Election literally was worse then Venezuelas election. We have the policies of a 3rd world country. I can't fathom that some of you can't see that is in the works.

Pray that Trump remains in.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 01-13-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    749 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol gas prices all over the country already on the rise. Some are saying .29 per gallon over night.

We bought all the oil we could to fill reserves. But now this. I dont give a shit I can afford it. Fuk Biden supporters I dont want to hear it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I actually didn't read that letter until now.

But what I will say is that even if that is a real letter. It is an outright lie.

They say they are going to "defend the Constitution" , while simultaneously we know for fact that the election was not only rigged, but stolen. Defending the Constitution, would require that the President signs the Insurrection Act against the traitors to America. We know that we have the individual in custody in Italy who admitted to launching the algorithm that cheated the election. Our own DNI report not only details foreign interference from China, Russia and Italy, but we also have the servers from Germany in our possession.

Anything other then a full forensics examination and transparency of the Election (which has not happened ) is treason.

We saw 2016 that Treason occurred in that Election of President Trump and we see it now.

Those of you who are siding with the Treason and violation of the Constitution will be rewarded greatly when the Nation that you supposedly love is destroyed from within.

"IF" Biden does get in, I will admit I am wrong and you can kiss the freedoms you think you had goodbye. You will be on lockdowns, mandated masks, small businesses destroyed. The censorship...Hell they didn't even wait to show you what is in store. Anything they disagree with, they just remove. They will go after your guns. They will go after you and your children. Mandated vaccines. Do as I say, not as I do.

If I am wrong and the others here. Let me assure you it is not a Victory. It is a loss. You guys are cheering on the Communists and you will be rewarded as such "if" Biden truly gets in.

The US Election literally was worse then Venezuelas election. We have the policies of a 3rd world country. I can't fathom that some of you can't see that is in the works.

Pray that Trump remains in.
    What i will say, is that i truly believe that Biden will be our next president especially after today Trump got impeached again and will now have to face a trial...and wont be able to run again in 2024, and they did this on purpose, he wouldnt fall in line and chose we the people over we the elitests....

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,997 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    What i will say, is that i truly believe that Biden will be our next president especially after today Trump got impeached again and will now have to face a trial...and wont be able to run again in 2024, and they did this on purpose, he wouldnt fall in line and chose we the people over we the elitests....

Hey man appreciate the respectful reply

Mitch McConnell refused to reconvene the Senate for this.

So that means "if" Trump is really out, they cannot even bring this to the Senate until the next Presidency.

And that is even if they can. Alan Derschowitz, the democrat lawyer who is very famous, says that Trump CANNOT be impeached after the fact if he is out of Office.

And you would need 2/3rd of the Senate to agree aka 66.6% of the vote. Nice number there they chose.

So anyways what these legal experts are saying, because I clearly am not and don't claim to be, is that a re convening Senate, with new Senators, cannot act on a pre existing impeachment. You cannot take a new class of House or Senate Politicians and act on a bill that the previous session voted on.

They would need to re-impeach Trump if he truly is out and that is impossible according to Constitutional Law Experts.

It also shows you how vindictive they are. This isn't about anything except they don't want Trump to ever run again if he is out.

Until the Insurrection Act expires, I'm not folding my hand. Trump can literally reveal it the morning of the 20th.

And for anyone following the Constitution, the Insurrection Act is part of it. So Trump is the commander in Chief until at least Jan 20th at noon, although some Con Law experts suggest the original March 4th date is the actual date.

I don't know what the reality of that argument is.

I just know that we have proof that the Election was rigged.

Anyone that thinks Biden got Eighty Million votes, PM me, I have a bridge to sell you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Hey man appreciate the respectful reply

Mitch McConnell refused to reconvene the Senate for this.

So that means "if" Trump is really out, they cannot even bring this to the Senate until the next Presidency.

And that is even if they can. Alan Derschowitz, the democrat lawyer who is very famous, says that Trump CANNOT be impeached after the fact if he is out of Office.

And you would need 2/3rd of the Senate to agree aka 66.6% of the vote. Nice number there they chose.

So anyways what these legal experts are saying, because I clearly am not and don't claim to be, is that a re convening Senate, with new Senators, cannot act on a pre existing impeachment. You cannot take a new class of House or Senate Politicians and act on a bill that the previous session voted on.

They would need to re-impeach Trump if he truly is out and that is impossible according to Constitutional Law Experts.

It also shows you how vindictive they are. This isn't about anything except they don't want Trump to ever run again if he is out.

Until the Insurrection Act expires, I'm not folding my hand. Trump can literally reveal it the morning of the 20th.

And for anyone following the Constitution, the Insurrection Act is part of it. So Trump is the commander in Chief until at least Jan 20th at noon, although some Con Law experts suggest the original March 4th date is the actual date.

I don't know what the reality of that argument is.

I just know that we have proof that the Election was rigged.

Anyone that thinks Biden got Eighty Million votes, PM me, I have a bridge to sell you.

ill usually always be respectful in my replies unless warranted other wise as more people should be

Honestly man thats good investigatingz im not into politics much and dont know much about any of it, but it seems as tho the witch hunt is just as they said it is, a witch hunt, the dems even stated after he came into office that the impeachment needed to start right away, giving everyone a peak at their plan from day 1.... I can go on and on about the private servers and how the great magicians and news media steered clear of that going to court.... And had to have a diversion so we would take our minds off of it, and direct our attention to the russians and everything else but i wont hahah

I will say that there is so much out in the open of this following of the 17th letter of the alphabet (yes people are counting letters in their head right now hahah) and all these "things" that will happen, that its so damn hard to believe any of it will, because most of the time the happenings are not out in the public eye like these have been, its getting pretty far fetched

If Trump can enact the Insurrection Act, then so be it, the supreme court quit on the American people and broke the law by not giving them due process of the law... Which initself is illegal....

All year and for years before people have been talking this big game of all these arrests, and all this other crap happening, yet i have yet to see any of it come to fruition....

Plus u see how our eletist politicians are, they hardly ever get in trouble for breaking laws, the same laws that us laymen, peasants would be hung up in the center of the square for.... it is all about he who holds the power and there really truly is nothing we can do about it....

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,573 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Tragic, failed ? Tell me in detail all his policys you hate. Not your personal feelings ?

Tell me how his policys will not be in the peoples hearts ? Tell me how the grass roots members dont vote as a block ?

Remember, we dont care about your girlish feelings, just policy ...
    If you want the answer just turn on CNN and watch Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo. He parrots all of their bullshit and lies.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

HOT BABES GALLERY