• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm honored Admin chose me to create the "Official ASF 2020 Election Day Thread".

This is where we'll disguss the goings on of the day.
Allow me to begin...
I voted for Trump over Hilary, because she's a disgusting criminal.
So he was the lesser of two evils.
As much as I dislike Trump.. I'm STILL happy that cunt rag didn't win.

Is Biden the optimal candidate for this position?
Absolutely not.
...for many reasons.
But once again.. He's the lesser of two evils for me.

Voting places are jammed this morning. These aren’t people voting for Biden since they were pushing for mail in votes. These places are jammed with Trump supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst case for me?

Not that Biden wins, but that Harris takes over bc he drops dead or is unfit in 18 months.

These are real possibilities. No bs

Idk if dems are voting as much as they should with that in mind. Maybe they are fine with her as president. Even tho it would be by default

Same reason McCain lost. Ppl didn’t like Sarah Pailan. Cost him

Will it cost Biden? We will find out.

Worst case for me?

Not that Biden wins, but that Harris takes over bc he drops dead or is unfit in 18 months.
18 months is being generous.
He's borderline unfit right this fucking second.

123681764_401828727525896_4318232073392191919_n.png

Good mourning Wes!
Thank u for ur contribution.
#Biden 2020/2024

Trump got my vote

Also Wes... U posted something a few days ago that I didn't comment on...but I DID research.
I'm not gonna say what it is cuz I don't wanna jinx the election.
But I will say that it was just about the most interesting thing that the media and Biden supporters REFUSE to talk about.
Good post Sir.
We'll talk about it later.
See... I AM open to other ideas.

I got you this kilthong.... so you can feel like a winner in 2020 baby!

Attachments

• 5A939C6E-77F0-4F4A-B9EC-6779A247FA2B.jpeg
    5A939C6E-77F0-4F4A-B9EC-6779A247FA2B.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 477
I'm honored Admin chose me to create the "Official ASF 2020 Election Day Thread".

This is where we'll disguss the goings on of the day.
Allow me to begin...
I voted for Trump over Hilary, because she's a disgusting criminal.
So he was the lesser of two evils.
As much as I dislike Trump.. I'm STILL happy that cunt rag didn't win.

Is Biden the optimal candidate for this position?
Absolutely not.
...for many reasons.
But once again.. He's the lesser of two evils for me.

Did the Admin create the Kilsong gimmick? :hmm:

Trump for another 12 years !!!

They know he's going to win that's why there getting ready for the new civil war

Watch Florida, Georgia and North Dakota for early results. If a candidate takes all 3 of those east coast states its huge.

My prediction is Trump takes all 3 and its an early night. Riots should commence shortly afterwards.

Riots should commence shortly afterwards.

This is really what everyone should be concerned about. Not when we know who won, but when it actually hits the fan. I think it will be late tonight and worse tomorrow.

This is really what everyone should be concerned about. Not when we know who won, but when it actually hits the fan. I think it will be late tonight and worse tomorrow.
I'm planning on going straight home from work today and working on a couple AR platforms tonight adding some accessories. Good excuse to take them out of the safe =)

Get Shredded!
I got you this kilthong.... so you can feel like a winner in 2020 baby!

Gays for Trump?? I dunno one gay person that supports him.

Scary thought....but I'm guessing that's what's on everybody's mind.

Glad I live in a gun friendly state.

TRUMP Will Win....and Fuck bOi ...Commies will throw a Fit a break stuff just like children do.......

3 words...Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. Trump won all 3 in 3016, won’t happen in 2020.

The democratic governors in each of those states have been tyrannical with bullshit covid restrictions. That has swayed many voters to vote for Trump. Trump will win all 3 of those states again and by larger numbers than 2016.

The democratic governors in each of those states have been tyrannical with bullshit covid restrictions. That has swayed many voters to vote for Trump. Trump will win all 3 of those states again and by larger numbers than 2016.

Whatever ur smoking, I want some! I want to be high as fuck too.

Whatever ur smoking, I want some! I want to be high as fuck too.

There’s a lot of people that lost their jobs because of these governors. I know at least one of those states is going to be a Trump victory again. Nobody likes our governor at all.

There’s a lot of people that lost their jobs because of these governors. I know at least one of those states is going to be a Trump victory again. Nobody likes our governor at all.

The only one he has a chance in and just a chance is Pennsylvania. Michigan and Wisconsin are out. Corona is a major issue in Wisconsin and he’s turned off those swing voters in Michigan that gave him a chance in 2016. If he loses all three, which is likely, it’s pretty much over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back