• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden proposal -

2 trillion stimulus

Federal mask mandates

Return to " Paris Accord " , mandating carbon quotas for us, but not China ...

Biden proposal -

2 trillion stimulus

Federal mask mandates

Return to " Paris Accord " , mandating carbon quotas for us, but not China ...

Mask mandates, but watch the new administration "fix" the corona problem... I will wager they declare victory in less than 12 months. Probably more like 6.

The cases went before the Supreme Court and were denied. It isn't up to opposing counsel to give someone their day in court. It is up to the plaintiffs to present a legitimate claim and for the court to grant cert (review). In this case they did not, because the claims were meritless. You have been lied to by Trump and his lies have fractured the country and caused mistrust in our democratic system. He will go down as a president who tried to undermine the confidence in our electoral system because he was butt hurt for losing. Sorry you feel there was fraud in America but the real fraud is that POS you hold in such high regard.

Ok, let's review " meritless " claims according to you, that should have no voice ?

- Privately funded drop boxes, 14th amendment equal protection act ...

- Voter ID , signature verification

- Poll watchers

- Governors illegaly making election policy

- Envelope date verification

- Dominion voting machines

- Envelope, and ballot chain of custody

- Nearly a thousand affidavits of witnessed fraud

Democrats have lobbied courts to not hear the evidence, and you today call them meritless. Ya, Jeez, we shouldn't give this a day in court ? And you wonder why your afraid of the Army now ?

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Mask mandates, but watch the new administration "fix" the corona problem... I will wager they declare victory in less than 12 months. Probably more like 6.

Right after the 100 day mask challenge and then they can use the recovering economy to brag about. No shit, lift all restrictions and economy will bounce back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I agree with you the media will give creepy joe a pass, but only after vaccine mandatory laws are rammed down our throats. I promise they are coming. It will be your kid can't come back to school until vaccination card is updated. Oh, I see he hasn't had his Covid shots ? He can't come back to school ?

Right after the 100 day mask challenge and then they can use the recovering economy to brag about. No shit, lift all restrictions and economy will bounce back.

I dunno we didn't have a issue with masks until we were told we had to wear them. We still wear them but I know some that won't just because they were told they had to. I dont see this going over very well.

Yuuuuuuuup...I don't look for the *whole* economy to bounce back, but certain sectors will for sure. Again, this has been the biggest money making con in history.

I agree with you the media will give creepy joe a pass, but only after vaccine mandatory laws are rammed down our throats. I promise they are coming. It will be your kid can't come back to school until vaccination card is updated. Oh, I see he hasn't had his Covid shots ? He can't come back to school ?

I chortled a bit when the words "home schooling" and "early retirement" were thrown out. I'm starting to rethink them a little bit more seriously.

Get Shredded!
Look at Lindsey Graham ( R ) all back to normal fighting with dems, after throwing the president under the bus ? Wow, he's so brave, and we have no memory, Letts support him - NOT. ...

:grouphug:

Attachments

• 20210118_123521.jpg
    20210118_123521.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
The time to kill your governmental overlords is now. And all their pungent rube fuckhead freak followers.

They’re all pussies. They’ve proved that once and for all now. Kill your local officials then move on to the next step. Our military works for the people. Let’s go back to the feudal show.

I’ll be king of the north. That is all.

Welcome to the new ccpp states.

If you want to see what will happen to the country . Look how many homeless ,crime , taxes and new jobs in these Dem states

People have been saying throughout the feared and dreaded RONA since day 1. You know, the scamdemic that has a 99.7 survival rate for those who get it under the age of 70.

Just push-back Orange man, cause issues, allow riots and murder, get in office and magically fix the Virus. Fukk, even Cuomo the Homo is saying he will open NYC. So obvious its actually now like a comedy TV show / SNL skit...

Interesting

If Trump really is leaving. Then why did Stephen Miller just place a GOP lawyer at the head of he NSA?

Also why is Pelosi "demanding" he stop. She has no authority to prevent this , and like AMA said all of this shows how guilty these Dems are.

They are saying they are afraid of their Secret Service details as well as the National Guard. 2,000 NG were just given deputy Marshall status, therefore they can make arrests.

Are they afraid of being arrested prior to being inaugurated?

No one thinks all of this isnt extremely suspicious behavior?

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/11821-0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-131708.png
    Screenshot_20210118-131708.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 49
Bwhahahahahahha- 2 more days until you idiot far right Trumpers can't move the goalposts anymore and you are proven wrong. Biden will be sworn in and you far right Trumpers will continue to cry like bitches.
No more wait till next week for the big move, bwwhahahah. No more parroted theories from your far right sources, bwhahahahah. No more election fraud parroted from you far right sources will matter they have all been debunked and shown to have no merit in court and Biden is President, bwhahahhahahahah. You will have to face reality. You and your far right sources are wrong. Biden is President and your orange god is finished for good. Bwhahahahha
:laughat::laughat::laughat::laughat:

Loser6973 bro you have some real issues . I hope you get some help bro please . I kinda feel sorry for you . But help will be harder to get with Biden in office so you need to go now before he fucks everything up

Interesting

If Trump really is leaving. Then why did Stephen Miller just place a GOP lawyer at the head of he NSA?

Also why is Pelosi "demanding" he stop. She has no authority to prevent this , and like AMA said all of this shows how guilty these Dems are.

They are saying they are afraid of their Secret Service details as well as the National Guard. 2,000 NG were just given deputy Marshall status, therefore they can make arrests.

Are they afraid of being arrested prior to being inaugurated?

No one thinks all of this isnt extremely suspicious behavior?

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/11821-0
Crazy Pelosi is the last person who should be complaining about "irregularities." That hag's days are numbered
75b19e05e528888e6441ca54eb891676.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Like Wes posted, it seems like every government in the world, both free and comunist, are going through a very real time of uncertainty. I believe it stems from both the Covid economic depression, and a push back from all people's fighting for human rights ?
It's a bad punch bowl mixer that's sure to leave us hungover ...?

Not getting a check, sooOOOooo... Everyone else can enjoy MY tax dollars. I can only hope everyone is spending it on gear, guns, and taking down the DS.

Hey brother how’s things ? I haven’t gotten either of the stimulus checks that everyone is supposed to get meanwhile every body around me is getting theirs. I did however find out that those of us who didn’t get one can get it on our taxes when we file “supposedly “ !!

Ok, let's review " meritless " claims according to you, that should have no voice ?

- Privately funded drop boxes, 14th amendment equal protection act ...

- Voter ID , signature verification

- Poll watchers

- Governors illegaly making election policy

- Envelope date verification

- Dominion voting machines

- Envelope, and ballot chain of custody

- Nearly a thousand affidavits of witnessed fraud

Democrats have lobbied courts to not hear the evidence, and you today call them meritless. Ya, Jeez, we shouldn't give this a day in court ? And you wonder why your afraid of the Army now ?
They had their day in court and were found meritless because it didn't happen. Read the court opinions I sent (if you are capable of reading). All the shit you are spewing is BS that has been promulgated by a narcisstic POS who is about to get the boot from the White House. What is sad is you guys, with evidence gleaned from the internet, would be ok if the military supported a coup in this country. You call yourselves patriots but I say you are suckers. Idiots like you are why dictators rule countries around the world.

Hey brother how’s things ? I haven’t gotten either of the stimulus checks that everyone is supposed to get meanwhile every body around me is getting theirs. I did however find out that those of us who didn’t get one can get it on our taxes when we file “supposedly “ !!

Not too bad...hanging in there. It's not an accident I'm not getting a check...we don't qualify due to income cap.

I will say...I know a couple of people who still have NOT gotten their tax returns this year. Seems a little odd the govt can roll out stim checks, but not tax refunds. :confused:

Are you set up for direct deposit for your tax return ? That's how I got mine ... I'm sure you can claim it in your early tax return right now ?

They had their day in court and were found meritless because it didn't happen. Read the court opinions I sent (if you are capable of reading). All the shit you are spewing is BS that has been promulgated by a narcisstic POS who is about to get the boot from the White House. What is sad is you guys, with evidence gleaned from the internet, would be ok if the military supported a coup in this country. You call yourselves patriots but I say you are suckers. Idiots like you are why dictators rule countries around the world.
Oh I did read them, and translated them into English for everyone already ...

Justic Alito says

Gj ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-18-15-41-07.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-18-15-41-07.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 43
First I appreciate you having taken the time to think about the issue, and give sorces. I also took the time to read these court notes. It is a ton of legal language no one but they speak. Here is the best I can translate into English ?

On state legislators passing laws vs Governors n AGs making election policy's - who are we to tell them how to run their state ?

On standing - you are not a member of said state, so could not be damaged by said state ?

Ok, so the legal opinion is we won't hear it because how states run elections is none of our business ? I also read between the lines they feel if federal courts interfere with state run elections, that would be a even larger loss of liberty?

I can accept that and infer that states are the battle ground for federal elections. Do you think if it was Republicans did this, or do this next election cycle, the same standard would or will be applied ? If your a thinking man, the answer is no. Republicans cannot do what Democrats did, and will continue to do ...

Seriously question GJ, how do we move forward with this blatant double standard, because this wasn't fair, and won't be fair next time ?
Your not the champ by ducking the champ ...

More evidence of the Insurrection Act.

Guess we will know in less then 2 days 

I'm not ruling out larp with this one. It's obviously not a .gov site. Not saying the info is wrong, but it is suspect. But they are targeting DC workers with this text/email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back