• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I have to say the Biden supporters at asf have been pretty civil- If I was strongly for Biden (I don't care for either candidate) I would be stirring the pot hard and quite possibly banned.

Lol they know what's coming. To say anything now then watch Biden and what he does is just asking for it later.

I just sold 400 rounds of 556 for 300.00 lol. Dude even met me by my house. It's been nuts. I've more than doubled my money on ammo this year. I was selling 500 rounds steel case for 300.00 lol.

Look at that. Ur business is doing better under a Biden presidency already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say the Biden supporters at asf have been pretty civil- If I was strongly for Biden (I don't care for either candidate) I would be stirring the pot hard and quite possibly banned.
thats because theres nothing to gloat about with him. Absolutely zero. Its a lose lose.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

thats because theres nothing to gloat about with him. Absolutely zero. Its a lose lose.

Gloating gains you nothing.
Trump supporters never got that.
I completely expect it on a steroid board, mostly younger males with enhanced hormones, but never could put my head around it in the rest of society.

Biden could not get 10 people at a rally while Trump was filling stadiums with tens of thousands. Yeah we’re dumb enough to believe this was a legitimate election. Lol

Awww. What's the matter Admin??

I don’t understand how anyone that enjoys the lifestyle that we enjoy would vote democrat. Their agenda will be to further emasculate men and we stick out in sharp contrast to that. It’s already bad enough seeing moms driving while dads are forced to ride bitch in the minivan. The democrats closed gyms. It won’t be long before they make it illegal to just be bigger and stronger.

Tuck it between your legs and vote Biden. Support your president as we take the first step down this slippery slope.

No, it’s because Trump voters rarely recognize class and proper decorum.

because it’s in the middle... semi-equal distances. Someday you’ll all have to pick a side. Brothers killing brothers on deck.

its a sad bitter cold hard truth... but ... in hind sight... we could have avoided it... if only there was real history to remind us all.

you antifa BLM fags are history.

I must have missed something brother i meant no offense in any way i just saw Kansas and thought of OZ.

Get Shredded!
More and more fraud is coming out by the minute

A dumpster in Georgia was just found full of Ballots from
The Military. All Trump votes...

Big surprises yet to come

Here's the last time the Media was this wrong about an election🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-144005.png
    Screenshot_20201107-144005.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20201107_144024.jpg
    IMG_20201107_144024.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 28
Official Statement

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-150057.png
    Screenshot_20201107-150057.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 45
More and more fraud is coming out by the minute

A dumpster in Georgia was just found full of Ballots from
The Military. All Trump votes...

Big surprises yet to come;
Cite that source please.
For sure it's from a site nobody has ever heard of

Laptop?? What laptop??

The Biden’s will be raking in the foreign pay for play money by the millions and Hunter is so relieved now and sucking on that crack pipe.

Look at that. Ur business is doing better under a Biden presidency already.

Lol yes the gun industry will thrive more but who else will?

Seriously, let's revisit after a year.

IML Gear Cream!
One small immediate win for the Trump campaign
to expose fraud

Expect to see more S.Court involvement

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-162306.png
    Screenshot_20201107-162306.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 64
Biden "win" starting to unfold quickly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-163635.png
    Screenshot_20201107-163635.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20201107-163224.png
    Screenshot_20201107-163224.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
The good news is COVID will miraculously disappear now.

I don't think it will disappear. I think there is a good chance the "new outbreak" from in-person voting will spur a national mask mandate. If Biden gets in, that is.

I caught some news earlier where places are instituting 10pm curfews. In the name of limiting covid spread. The police state is coming hard and fast.

I must have missed something brother i meant no offense in any way i just saw Kansas and thought of OZ.

haha nah man. It was an inside joke with 3OT....Just had to get a cheap shot in with it for all dem Biden voters. I have a lot of fun trollin these political threads. Too much prolly... it’s funny... last 4 years every lame celebrity and Nancy boy libtard felt compelled to alienate conservatives... ya know inbred, racists, red neck, deplorable, uneducated blah blah blah but when you call them out they get super butt hurt.

I’ll see you Kansas too, I suspect 😉

we get it bruh... you don’t care about politics.

but for the sake of being lifter6973 you better start talking some serious shit or you’ll be put in the libtard feelings safe space simp box bruh

I don't think it will disappear. I think there is a good chance the "new outbreak" from in-person voting will spur a national mask mandate. If Biden gets in, that is.

I caught some news earlier where places are instituting 10pm curfews. In the name of limiting covid spread. The police state is coming hard and fast.

COVID was created to destroy the economy Trump created hurting his re-election and to propel mail in voting to enable the Dems to cheat. If the election stands and Biden becomes the POTUS then COVID is no longer needed and the Biden administration’s amazing plan will suddenly eradicate COVID. Furthermore COVID has a 99%+ survival rate and is no more deadly than the common flu. #Scamdemic

Furthermore COVID has a 99%+ survival rate and is no more deadly than the common flu.

Completely agree. My parents are ~90yrs old. Horrible health, including breathing problems, and already live in a nursing home. Dad has already recovered and the only real symptom he had was mild fever. Mom is recovering and had no more problems than the same mild fever. It really surprised me how well they did. Which brings me back around to what I said early on with covid. If you die from it, there is some genetic flaw that makes you more susceptible to it.

I still think the dems will continue to use covid to their advantage though. Just my gut feeling.

LOL- Im taking what KrossOut would call the Mindless approach on this one. Riding the fence except for Ill make fun of both sides while staying basically neutral. For instance, Biden is old as fuck and not near as good a speaker as Trump. I do wonder if Biden has slipped a bit and I hope he doesn't go too far left. Mandates and taking away freedoms would be bullshit. I am not really sure if he is a puppet or will be the real president.
One thing is for sure, Biden will act much more presidential than Cheeto Trump. I think Trump is delusional although he does have a few valid beefs. He has been surrounded by yes men his whole life and I promise you he cares more about himself than he does about any middle class american.

we get it bruh... you don’t care about politics.

but for the sake of being lifter6973 you better start talking some serious shit or you’ll be put in the libtard feelings safe space simp box bruh

Last edited:
LOL- Im taking what KrossOut would call the Mindless approach on this one. Riding the fence except for Ill make fun of both sides while staying basically neutral. For instance, Biden is old as fuck and not near as good a speaker as Trump. I do wonder if Biden has slipped a bit and I hope he doesn't go too far left. Mandates and taking away freedoms would be bullshit. I am not really sure if he is a puppet or will be the real president.
One thing is for sure, Biden will act much more presidential than Cheeto Trump. I think Trump is delusional although he does have a few valid beefs. He has been surrounded by yes men his whole life and I promise you he cares more about himself than he does about any middle class american.

Fair and balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back