• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
You just got Lifter’d

Jesus, what is that? Handle 10.

Lunatic cannot stay away from this thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol not even close... we stopped counting at 15 and that was days ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-180913.png
    Screenshot_20210117-180913.png
    271 KB · Views: 39
Ok is it just me or does it seem like he is lost up on that stage in that clip? Moving slow, glazed look in his eyes, just overall out of it much more than usual. I’m giving him a year if he gets in

No it’s not just you, dementia Joe at his finest, dazed, incoherent, babbling, and can barely stand on his own two feet.

No way bro there just there to make sandwiches for the troops Bill and Dan got this shit

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Lol... The blonde is the only one I like anyway.

You just got Lifter’d

Jesus, what is that? Handle 10.

Lunatic cannot stay away from this thread!

I know who I'm talking to, do you? nobody does so why is it relevant, kinda like fake reputation and people melting from negs. its the internet

No it’s not just you, dementia Joe at his finest, dazed, incoherent, babbling, and can barely stand on his own two feet.

You know it sux because he's not going to last.

First I appreciate you having taken the time to think about the issue, and give sorces. I also took the time to read these court notes. It is a ton of legal language no one but they speak. Here is the best I can translate into English ?

On state legislators passing laws vs Governors n AGs making election policy's - who are we to tell them how to run their state ?

On standing - you are not a member of said state, so could not be damaged by said state ?

Ok, so the legal opinion is we won't hear it because how states run elections is none of our business ? I also read between the lines they feel if federal courts interfere with state run elections, that would be a even larger loss of liberty?

I can accept that and infer that states are the battle ground for federal elections. Do you think if it was Republicans did this, or do this next election cycle, the same standard would or will be applied ? If your a thinking man, the answer is no. Republicans cannot do what Democrats did, and will continue to do ...

Seriously question GJ, how do we move forward with this blatant double standard, because this wasn't fair, and won't be fair next time ?
The courts looked at the evidence and found none related to voter fraud. The voting rules you take issue with were passed in both red and blue states. Voter fraud is a myth that Trump has spread because he can't admit he got his clocked cleaned by Sleepy Joy, and maybe because he raised millions to fight alleged voter fraud cases in court. Having reviewed the full evidentiary record submitted by Contestants and Defendants, and having considered, without limitation, all evidence submitted to the Court as well as the parties' written and oral arguments, the Court makes the following findings of fact.

Anyone doubting potential war or an attack

Explain why were moving in tanks.

This is California.

You don't use tanks in an inauguration at the capitals do you?

https://t.me/c/1238579044/9501

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-211645.png
    Screenshot_20210117-211645.png
    639.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I hope he does because no way I want that crazy ho in office.

Im with you ....Biden and Kamala are the 2 worst picks ....so many other people that are/were better choices!.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-210331.png
    Screenshot_20210117-210331.png
    338.9 KB · Views: 57
The courts looked at the evidence and found none related to voter fraud. The voting rules you take issue with were passed in both red and blue states. Voter fraud is a myth that Trump has spread because he can't admit he got his clocked cleaned by Sleepy Joy, and maybe because he raised millions to fight alleged voter fraud cases in court. Having reviewed the full evidentiary record submitted by Contestants and Defendants, and having considered, without limitation, all evidence submitted to the Court as well as the parties' written and oral arguments, the Court makes the following findings of fact.
I disagree with you, but you know I do already. Also, you give no path forward to try and bring 150 million Americans back into the fold ? Is that a purposeful overlooking of my question ? If it were the other way around, I would give you your day in SCOTUS to bring forth your oral arguments, and evidence ...

I will answer my own question on how to move forward with this fraud. The right needs to start at dog catcher locally, voting out every carrer politician. Local, State, and Federal. Use this new found voice of people and fraud them right back, cause who are they to tell you how to run your state. Fire with fire. Now maybe that will happen, but for sure you deserve what I believe will happen next ... You just can't fraud 150 million people and not have repercussions ...

See GJ, your liberal plate is full. You have 1.5 billion screaming Chinese, 150 million disenfranchised americans, Global elite corporations, and a world full of satellite nations all coming after your party now. Have fun ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-211936.png
    Screenshot_20210117-211936.png
    565.5 KB · Views: 57
Get Shredded!
See GJ, your liberal plate is full. You have 1.5 billion screaming Chinese, 150 million disenfranchised americans, Global elite corporations, and a world full of satellite nations all coming after your party now. Have fun ...

So far, Bidens one and only plan is 2 trillion dollar stimulus plan to try and buy off those who I mentioned ... Ya, that'd work ... hahaha

There is one line you can't make any American cross, and that is truly what you want ... To make us celebrate your sexuality ... Sorry man, we don't have to do that :(
I agree...you DON'T have to celebrate homosexuality at all. I've said this numerous times. I don't support gay pride parades one bit. Why isn't there a straight pride parade? I've been to a ton of pride parades just for the eye candy-not for gay rights.
But for the Trump to go out of his way to make us LESS THAN EQUAL is just fucked up.

48 hours and the clock is ticking.

I see Trump is going to Pardon 100+ people tommorrow.

Discussion: DNI Ratcliffe again noted this past weekend that China interfered in the Elections and that also, our own Intel Agencies attempted to hide this information from the Omnbuds Inspector collecting info in this Intel Report. The CIA management was named as the primary Intel Agency that was shown to be hiding this information, and the Inspector admitted that it was because this Intel Agency didn't want to support the Trump Administrations "policies"

So this again, proves beyond shadow of a doubt, "insurrection". Then when you look at the Foreign Interference Executive Order from Sept 2018 that Trump put into place, it says we can seize all of the assets of the individuals involved. Therefore we can at the least seize "anything" that China (CCP) owns. I believe his newest EO on the China (private companies in the US funding CCP and Military) would allow us to seize anything they own.

So again, I ask myself. Does Trump walk away from all of this? Does he just leave us hanging with an Election stolen from the people by Italy, Iran, China, The DNC and Dems at the local level, interference from our own Intel Agencies, Facebook and Twitter and Social Media and the MSM, interfering in the Elections?

I still fail to believe that he just walks when he has the Trump card in his pocket.

Last edited:
I disagree with you, but you know I do already. Also, you give no path forward to try and bring 150 million Americans back into the fold ? Is that a purposeful overlooking of my question ? If it were the other way around, I would give you your day in SCOTUS to bring forth your oral arguments, and evidence ...

I will answer my own question on how to move forward with this fraud. The right needs to start at dog catcher locally, voting out every carrer politician. Local, State, and Federal. Use this new found voice of people and fraud them right back, cause who are they to tell you how to run your state. Fire with fire. Now maybe that will happen, but for sure you deserve what I believe will happen next ... You just can't fraud 150 million people and not have repercussions ...
The cases went before the Supreme Court and were denied. It isn't up to opposing counsel to give someone their day in court. It is up to the plaintiffs to present a legitimate claim and for the court to grant cert (review). In this case they did not, because the claims were meritless. You have been lied to by Trump and his lies have fractured the country and caused mistrust in our democratic system. He will go down as a president who tried to undermine the confidence in our electoral system because he was butt hurt for losing. Sorry you feel there was fraud in America but the real fraud is that POS you hold in such high regard.

What's happening at the Capitol right now?

30,000 troops and an "external threat" 😂🤣😂🤣

Also here's DNI Info...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-103300.png
    Screenshot_20210118-103300.png
    518.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20210118-103346.png
    Screenshot_20210118-103346.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210118-103327.png
    Screenshot_20210118-103327.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 15
U.S. Secret Service
@SecretService
· 2m
Public safety and law enforcement responded to a small fire in the area of 1st and F streets SE, Washington, D.C. that has been extinguished. Out of an abundance of caution the U.S. Capitol complex was temporarily shutdown. There is no threat to the public.

Paranoid

Haha, the government is now afraid of the National Guard. They fear a " insider attack " from the National Guard. They are rushing to vette all 25,000 soldiers ... Maybe the funniest part is the " green zone " that is to shut down DC ... with no shame of cowardice, they tell us this is the new normal ...

Attachments

• 20210118_111311.jpg
    20210118_111311.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
What's happening at the Capitol right now?

30,000 troops and an "external threat" 藍藍

Also here's DNI Info...

Just stop and think for a second. The government is afraid of its own soldiers. They are acting guilty as hell. .. What did you do to be afraid of your own Army. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back