• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
They don't know what policy is lol. But there fixing to get a real good taste of bad policy

62e0866daf0a05a9a978f3cbcff4ab9d.jpg

The song is very fitting for this day in American History.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210113-230723.png
    Screenshot_20210113-230723.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 41
LOLZ... .... picking on him?! awe how cute :funny::funny:

Sounds like he misses you tooo... LOL but in a dfferent way...haha

Lol dummy, lifter said that not me.

Putting all that UT education to good use I see

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Haha... he’s an affirmative action hire. Lamar Jackson is an English poet in his world too.

Sir your moving boxes have arrived
04efff1a53aad32407e52d548f2ea939.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

you’d think BLM woulda targeted the capitol. Considering this country is systemically racist and all. Why not target the system instead of the innocent people they did target? Hmm... would you feel sorry for the politicians if they had? Or is it just because those that you view as your opponent did it, that makes you feel sorry for the loser fuckheads that have done nothing but rob all of us blind?

honest question..
When BLM targets anyone they do not represent anything I believe in. Breaking and burning shit does not get your point across. Here Trump supporters were trying to disrupt our system of government. If BLM had done that do you think the Capitol police would have shown the same restraint.

When BLM targets anyone they do not represent anything I believe in. Breaking and burning shit does not get your point across. Here Trump supporters were trying to disrupt our system of government. If BLM had done that do you think the Capitol police would have shown the same restraint.

So one woman killed in cold blood is restraint? A unarmed vet also .

Plus all the blacks that where killed they made prime time news and cops were investigated plus put on prime time news . This cop hadn't made the news or anything yet .

What kills me is if the left says it so it's so . If the right says it's so it's disinformation lol. Imgaine that .

We will see how y'all like these fucked up policy the left puts in place now . There's no checks and balances now let's just see how much good they do for the country.

Welcome to the ccpp states

So one woman killed in cold blood is restraint? A unarmed vet also .
A women shot once center of mass breaking into a secure part of the United States Capitol evokes your outrage but a black guy shot 7 times in the back getting into his car does not? There are statutes that read the use of lethal force is ok in defense of persons and or property. I personally think there should be ROE that limit use of force to fire if fired upon.

All I got to say is that Swiper was right from the beginning and he should be unbanned immediately.

Wrong. Not siding with America is why we’re about to have a communist in the White House. Think I’m full of shit?? Just wait......
Like that commie Obama who took our guns and had us waiting in bread lines. Red scare tactics went out in the 50's. Promote some other form of fear.

Wrong. Not siding with America is why we’re about to have a communist in the White House. Think I’m full of shit?? Just wait......
I'm American. I side with America.
But like I said. All men are dangerous. If u think that's wrong.. It's not me that should just wait. We are dangerous beings. Nuclear threat. Dictatorships. Even domestic violence. Mankind beats its loved ones.... But yea. I guess man isn't dangerous.
Yet half of this forum brags about their weaponry. Or served in the military or been in prison...
Welcome to asf. Anabolic safety forum.

sounds to me like you have re affirmed your faith in the government and the politicians that make up this faulty government.

IML Gear Cream!
A women shot once center of mass breaking into a secure part of the United States Capitol evokes your outrage but a black guy shot 7 times in the back getting into his car does not? There are statutes that read the use of lethal force is ok in defense of persons and or property. I personally think there should be ROE that limit use of force to fire if fired upon.

What if the individual is welding a knife? Would you support that person being fired upon.

Yeah nothing like a gang of losers tearing apart an individual who is too afraid to use a gun to defend his life because of the outrage it will cause society.

buncha shit.

Yeah he was just trying to get in “his” car LOLZ. you need to get your facts straight.

I'm American. I side with America.
But like I said. All men are dangerous. If u think that's wrong.. It's not me that should just wait. We are dangerous beings. Nuclear threat. Dictatorships. Even domestic violence. Mankind beats its loved ones.... But yea. I guess man isn't dangerous.
Yet half of this forum brags about their weaponry. Or served in the military or been in prison...
Welcome to asf. Anabolic safety forum.

Never said man isn’t dangerous. For years people have just sat back and said, oh all politicians are evil or corrupt. Well trump was exposing that and those corrupt politicians set the stage force him out.

And yeah people brag about their guns here, they have every right to own those guns, but I don’t see them on here using those guns to take over the world. Go to the ghetto if you wanna see people using guns for the wrong reasons.

Never said man isn’t dangerous. For years people have just sat back and said, oh all politicians are evil or corrupt. Well trump was exposing that and those corrupt politicians set the stage force him out.

And yeah people brag about their guns here, they have every right to own those guns, but I don’t see them on here using those guns to take over the world. Go to the ghetto if you wanna see people using guns for the wrong reasons.
Guess I misunderstood as you quoted my text as the quoted section was. All men are dangerous. And your reply was... Wrong..
No problem. Just a miscommunication.
giphy.gif

I never said shooting a man on back 7 times was right . But that doesn't make tbe other right either . I do believe we need police reform I think Tim Scott a black man tried to do that but the Dems said no .

Tragic, failed ? Tell me in detail all his policys you hate. Not your personal feelings ?

Tell me how his policys will not be in the peoples hearts ? Tell me how the grass roots members dont vote as a block ?

Remember, we dont care about your girlish feelings, just policy ...

Funny he was saying it was a bitch move to put lifter on ignore but he’s gonna vote for a senile communist because trump is mean on Twitter.

Like that commie Obama who took our guns and had us waiting in bread lines. Red scare tactics went out in the 50's. Promote some other form of fear.

Yeah but what did Obama really do ? Obama care lol that's a fucking joke . All it done was raise the cost of health care , insurance cost, made company's cut back on full time employees so they didn't have to offer insurance and then pentilized people that couldn't afford either lol

That was his big policy lol.

I forgot he built the cages for the illegals also lol

Last edited:
Guess I misunderstood as you quoted my text as the quoted section was. All men are dangerous. And your reply was... Wrong..
No problem. Just a miscommunication.
giphy.gif

I meant wrong that picking sides makes no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back