• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
So what's with the hostility? You won bro, your gain is our(all of ours) loss...go you!!

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Hostility? Have u been keeping up with the thread lol. Bruh go back and read then come back to me with some real shit.

Today is “we get to talk shit day” after having to endure all yalls bogus delusional posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you just proved perception is a mans reality lol

Cause the emotional handicapped are not the trump supporters, quite to the contrary

The market isn’t having the same bitch fit as u fucks melting down. Since I have to spell it out for the Trumpsters, as usual.

Give it time, it will crash.

Wow I guess they just let anyone be a teacher these days...

Its a good for him he supports a globalist, cause if he didn’t the opposition would be sure to have him cancelled

Hostility? Have u been keeping up with the thread lol. Bruh go back and read then come back to me with some real shit.

Today is “we get to talk shit day” after having to endure all yalls bogus delusional posts.

Endure? Aww, you poor traumatized thing, lol You could have always just not read all the bogus delusional posts, yes?

Its a good for him he supports a globalist, cause if he didn’t the opposition would be sure to have him cancelled

If thats the case he better get on Biden for slavery in China. You being global and all. Oh and while he's at it, hit them up for climate change violations. Oh and ask why they hit the virus. Time to pay up right?

One more "bogus delusional post" for shits n' gigs
4382318dbf6b7d1098d7f37b04c7884a.jpg

Stock market is up...huh, imagine that.

Here ,I'll help you out . It probably want go down til 2022. They know the dummy is fixing to pour a ton of money in

IML Gear Cream!
Oh man...the anon threads today....
Hahaha truth

In the end God will win.....

Makes me laugh,

He will win once the evil consumes the world and the tribulation occurs, but no body want to be around for that!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I seriously hope there's hackers that are more than pissed at what they say in this election and want to shed some light on it.

Something tells me more info will come out later.
Yup later.... Always too late,

That's not bogus bro. This is real. I did research even though I'm uneducated and the TV NewsMax guy said this was real. I'm such a dumb fuck I will believe anything because I'm and idiot and a softly cunted maggot. All I really know how to do is peddle shit gear and suck Vision's dick.
I am sorry I am such a stupid cocksucker. Beast is much smarter than me and I am jealous. Actually, a slug is smarter than me. I am also jealous of slugs.
Shh hims a school teacher he knows best for all of us lol. That's why loser6973 is so smart he was his school teacher

Gays... Gays... Gays..
The real fun is over on the I hate Biden thread.
What are u losers doing here?

The sun rose this morning and the only ppl acting like bitches are Trumpsters in this thread. It’s a good day to be an American

Point to where a Trumpster acted like a bitch in here today.

You’re disappointed. You expected everyone to react the way democrats reacted exactly 4 years ago. Nobody is melting down though. We’re just waiting for the bad shit to happen thanks to Democratic policy.

Conservatives don’t have their wives do the cute little Pink Pussy Hat Parade.

I'm gonna pass

Gays... Gays... Gays..
The real fun is over on the I hate Biden thread.
What are u losers doing here?

Ohh they’re acting like cunts in another thread? Headed over

I'm feeling the BDS, how show I focus my hate? was thinking of buying a new truck but my current truck is only 2.5 years old

I'm feeling the BDS, how show I focus my hate? was thinking of buying a new truck but my current truck is only 2.5 years old
Im not spending at all, screw it. I wanted the new vette but tough titty!

Get Shredded!
Did beast mode get that seat at the table yet?

im excited to see him at the “grown up” table... poor lad.... he’s come along way.

good for him

Hahaha truth

In the end God will win.....

Makes me laugh,

He will win once the evil consumes the world and the tribulation occurs, but no body want to be around for that!!

Yuuuup....everybody wants to skip that part. It's weird they can't fathom the world is going to *worse* not better. :hmm:

Did they get the cages back up and running already too ?

Endure? Aww, you poor traumatized thing, lol You could have always just not read all the bogus delusional posts, yes?

And miss out on laughing my ass off on how fucked ur minds work? Nawww, it was tuf sledding sifting through all the bullshit but the bitter end and taste of shit in yalls mouth made it worth it.

Serious question? Is tomorrow Insurrection Act day? Hahaha, just fucking with u...Lmao!!

I can't wait for it to hit Biden supporters lol. Theres going to be lots of huh? I thought this or that.
Dumbasses, he didn't want to talk about policy and you blindly voted for him haha. Thats some soft ass shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Did beast mode get that seat at the table yet?

im excited to see him at the “grown up” table... poor lad.... he’s come along way.

good for him

Beastmode got his place at the table alright

https://youtu.be/BOuAh22Ui68

Last edited:
Reactions: Sem
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back