• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-175231.png
    Screenshot_20210118-175231.png
    481.6 KB · Views: 50
Im sure Wes, Multislacking or one of my other bros have already posted this but it needs to be posted again for the latecomers to the Trump 2020 election thread or maybe Wes should make a new one

The election is void according to this document, no?

b67e5519a03d2a98f8a9145e20266279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sure Wes, Multislacking or one of my other bros have already posted this but it needs to be posted again for the latecomers to the Trump 2020 election thread or maybe Wes should make a new one

The election is void according to this document, no?

b67e5519a03d2a98f8a9145e20266279.jpg

Yeah, from what was said, there was interference AND it WAS covered up (image is missing a couple of pages, btw). And this was THE OFFICIAL election report that was SUPPOSE to be turned in 45 days after election. But we're going ahead with prez biden anyways...apparently. They aren't going to roll this one back, boys.

Yeah, from what was said, there was interference AND it WAS covered up (image is missing a couple of pages, btw). And this was THE OFFICIAL election report that was SUPPOSE to be turned in 45 days after election. But we're going ahead with prez biden anyways...apparently. They aren't going to roll this one back, boys.

Unless Trump already signed the Insurrection Act.

I said it over and over and over, the Military would have to be involved. And I don't see Trump just giving up.

If Trumps whole Presidency was a Military Operation, that wouldn't shock me. Him walking away from the cheating and the theft and the potential incoming Communist regime who conspired with China and others...Unacceptable.

My own intuition and watching Trump, I think this is a Military Operation of some sort. I think the Election was a "sting" operation. Biden didn't leave the basement and we had our Military involved watching the Election by the minute with cyber teams and we got the guy in Italy and the servers in Germany IMMEDIATELY. This is not some random goosehunt. We have those. All the Military would need to do, is take over Civilian Law Temporarily if Trump signed it. It's not all that hard and Trump has all the evidence on Earth for him to sign the Insurrection Act. No one can even question that, though the Dems will. We will know if us Trump supporters are either crazy or misguided or brilliant in just a few days right? LOL

I fail to believe Trump walks away from the "Calm before the Storm" comments and "Draining the Swamp" comments.

Promises made Promises kept?

Military with arrest powers, DC on lockdown, STORM act executive order, 2018 foreign intereference EO, and evidence that the Court System, including the Supreme Court in the US, failed to act, therefore requiring the Military intervention....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ

Last edited:

I was mostly being sarcastic (; lol

Yeah and it doesn’t work that way for the entirety of American voters who want free and fair elections... dems and dementia Joe don’t get a pass.

The report is conclusive and in fact makes the election bull and void.

We don’t roll it back? we don’t have to roll it back since it doesn’t count

Trump 2020

Unless Trump already signed the Insurrection Act.

I said it over and over and over, the Military would have to be involved. And I don't see Trump just giving up.

If Trumps whole Presidency was a Military Operation, that wouldn't shock me. Him walking away from the cheating and the theft and the potential incoming Communist regime who conspired with China and others...Unacceptable.

My own intuition and watching Trump, I think this is a Military Operation of some sort. I think the Election was a "sting" operation. We will know if I am either crazy or misguided or brilliant in just a few days right? LOL

I fail to believe Trump walks away from the "Calm before the Storm" comments and "Draining the Swamp" comments.

Promises made Promises kept?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH0AvaG3SqQ

i truly hope you're right. I really, really do. But it smells like 3rd world country crap to me...soldiers making sure the bogus leader is put in to office. They want you to think the soldiers are there to protect the constitution, etc and keep trump in power. But history says otherwise.

140265194_1596606017176393_4276763989514709989_n.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-193852.png
    Screenshot_20210118-193852.png
    438.8 KB · Views: 40
IML Gear Cream!
Is this ALL OVER once he's sworn in?
Is that when these theories can just stop?
What are u going to say once he's officially sworn in?

They have already moved the goalposts 100 times. Of course they will move the goalposts again.
However, they will be without a doubt proven dead wrong when Biden is sworn in Jan. 20 and no amount of bitching or theories will change that.
That's what I love about our stance, time proved us and all the rest of the sane, rational people in the world correct. Now these idiots can either stand behind their new president or shove their theories and gripes up their ass.
HFO3 of course should never even comment on politics. That softly cunted maggot needs to just stick to what he does best: Peddling shit gear and sucking Vision's dick.

As soon as I saw the name I stopped reading lol. Man lifter is determined!

As soon as I saw the name I stopped reading lol. Man lifter is determined!
Damn...Lifter's getting to be like Franchise with all the gimmicks lol

Military powers. ???

Check it out friends

One more thing going in my favor

"Transition to Military Power"

This means the Insurrection Act 

https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/18/...did-he-just-say-transition-to-military-power/
Ok guys, so this video does exist with George Stephanopolis . I posted were to find it, because Good Morning America does not have it up now. Gen Walker clearly says " transfer to military powers " ? Dems say he just had a slip of the tounge being on national tv, and they have pulled it down, but he clearly talks over George to make that point, so you be the judge ...

Attachments

• 20210118_201008.jpg
    20210118_201008.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
Watch it for yourself ? It's a real video, and he clearly says it ... Now, it could be misspoken, but he made a point of saying it ?

Possibly all inaugurations are under military control ? But why wouldn't the dems just say that instead of saying he misspoke ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-204954.png
    Screenshot_20210118-204954.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 41

No. I think we should continue. It’s turned Lifter from a relatively normal guy into an irrational sad pathetic quivering lunatic. Let’s see how many weak-minded people we can break.

So far, Biden has refused to halt a divisive impeachment, questioned the loyalty of the troops, sparked an immigration crisis, and surrender to China via energy policy. He hasn’t even started yet.

Glad the military will be ending this soon

Glad the military will be ending this soon

I used to have much respect for you. But it is garbage like this that’s driving me away from this once great board.
The US military has zero role in domestic politics.
You have NEVER served and have no right to spread a false narrative.
You should be ashamed of the things you have posted here about any of this.
Rob needs to clean house and get rid of you and Wes.
Period.
The good people who spend their money here and support his business deserve better.

I used to have much respect for you. But it is garbage like this that’s driving me away from this once great board.
The US military has zero role in domestic politics.
You have NEVER served and have no right to spread a false narrative.
You should be ashamed of the things you have posted here about any of this.
Rob needs to clean house and get rid of you and Wes.
Period.
The good people who spend their money here and support his business deserve better.

LOL Jesus dude this is the Pit.

Thought I saw a post by Lifter disappear right before my eyes. Come on Lifter give it a rest as I have had respect for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back